Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I'm no antifa fanboi, but I can see their POV.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy

5 hours ago, staboner said:

its a war out there. people be mad. ain't nothing civil about it

be safe friends. at least no nukes were used, so there is that

Yet...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/01/politics/us-missile-test-inf-treaty/index.html

The United States announced its formal withdrawal from a cold-war era nuclear treaty with Russia Friday as the US military is set to test a new non-nuclear mobile-launched cruise missile developed specifically to challenge Russia in Europe, according to a senior US defense official.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

I've seen him do the mini-explosion gesture with his right hand on certain emphatic words.  But watch, he does on every syllable for about 10 straight syllables.  It's kind of creepy.  But I gotta give him credit, his Russian is getting better...Soyuz Sovetskikh Sotsialisticheskikh Republik does literally translate to English as, "Soviet Union Formally."  

If we're lucky, he's gone early onset epilepsy.  

Edited by Lobo

Sometimes I picture Trump sitting on one of the Oval Office sofas with his long arms spread over the back of it... and KellyAnne comes up behind him and he declares in his best David Puddy voice, "Feels like an Infrastructure Week."  

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Sometimes I picture Trump sitting on one of the Oval Office sofas with his long arms spread over the back of it... and KellyAnne comes up behind him and he declares in his best David Puddy voice, "Feels like an Infrastructure Week."  

High five!

14 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Celebrating a crime committed against someone is disgusting. He's fucking 70 some odd years old. 

if it was someone like Jim Jordan, the FBI, CIA and DHS would be investigating and Barr would be starting to prepare death sentences.

If they catch this dude, he is so getting an 11th hour pardon on January 20, 2021.