Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I always ignored or dismissed any talk of using the 25th amendment to remove Trump, as either an over-reaction or pure partisanship. This hurricane and alabama obsession of his has changed my mind. I believe he is incapable of handling any issue and should be removed by Pence and the cabinet.  Of course, Trump could argue that the Cabinet is invalid as many of the secretaries haven't been confirmed by the Senate.  4D chess....

The Alabama/hurricane thing is just the perfect example of Trump being the first aggy President.

The whole thing is reminiscent of what aggy tries to claim went down with the LHN stuff and why they left the B12.  Even when shown evidence proving otherwise, they continue to scream and shout loudly to the contrary, in public, in hopes of controlling the narrative.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Sharpie/Alabama is just a distraction

His entire presidency has been one big distraction. I guarantee he and his family are making millions behind the scenes, and everything he has done as President is toward this goal. Policies, tax cuts, executive orders, you name it. It's all designed to put money into his pockets, and the pockets of his family. He doesn't give a rats ass about the US or anything else except figuring out how to profit from being President. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

His entire presidency has been one big distraction. I guarantee he and his family are making millions behind the scenes, and everything he has done as President is toward this goal. Policies, tax cuts, executive orders, you name it. It's all designed to put money into his pockets, and the pockets of his family. He doesn't give a rats ass about the US or anything else except figuring out how to profit from being President. 

Some people are speculating that the manufactured sharpie controversy is to distract from the whistle blower at the IRS.

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Ok. Surely NOW he’s done, right?

He could strip naked, stroll up Pennsylvania Avenue with a cockatoo on one arm and a bullhorn in the other hand, all the while reciting William Carlos Williams poems interspersed with interpretive dance routines of "Mein Kampf" and he wouldn't be done.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Some people are speculating that the manufactured sharpie controversy is to distract from the whistle blower at the IRS.

Nope, this is exactly who Trump is - he can never be wrong.  We will be hearing about Alabama for the next few days, because people mocked him over it.

It's like Jay and Silent Bob going after everybody on the internet who insulted them.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Those people are wrong, and are doing more harm by spouting this bullshit. They are defensively trying to rationalize his actions, and unconsciously humanizing and crediting him by doing so. It's basically a form of denial.

Trump is mentally ill and unfit to hold any position in government. He has a personality disorder that is endangering and weakening this country due to his position as POTUS. That's it. There's nothing else. Let's start and end from that baseline and get him out of office. 

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

We kinda settled this debate yesterday with the conclusion that Trump is a habitual distractor.  

Trying to think there’s some strategy beyond Trump just throwing shit everywhere because he’s a four year old locked in a fuckapotamus carcass of a body is foolish. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We kinda settled this debate yesterday with the conclusion that Trump is a habitual distractor.  

Even that is giving him too much credit. He's sees what's in front of him and defends himself. If it distracts from something else it's an unintended result. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

100% he’s dumping pence. Dumb ass needs a boost to the  ticket 

He’ll probably dump Pence and then pick Falwell as VP to keep the Christian vote. Pence is too straight, Falwell is like Trump. He’s got that dark side going on all the while pretending he’s someone else.

I don't know what's scarier Trump or the dozens and dozens of sycophants  that enable this fool everyday. These are assumably serious people in the gov't who have thrown their dignity in the garbage for this man.

Edited by Bruh Man

6 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I don't know what's scarier Trump or the dozens and dozens of sycophants  that enable this fool everyday. These are assumably serious people in the gov't who have thrown their dignity in the garbage for this man.

Definitely the sycophants.  Trump is a garbage human being.  But he's also a mentally ill, in medical decline, and with early? dementia.   His sycophants that enable his assholery, and are well aware that trump is not well, are far worse.  Trump would be an aging, "eccentric" fake millionaire trapped in a gold lame tower if it weren't for his sycophants.

• Like 2

I'm going to repost this fellows Twitter account that I had mentioned several pages back. At first I thought he was a little conspiracy theory for my liking, but he has been following the Trump has dementia train for quite awhile. He doesn't dispute that DJ may have other issues (like narcissism) but he believes that his family and aides know and are complicit with trying to keep him in office long enough to either grift as much as they can or for him to be rendered too unfit to stand trial. If you go to his regular main page, he updates it depending on how often Trump appears/tweets. https://twitter.com/TomJChicago

It continues with about 18 more points but I think you'd need to visit his page to read them. He lists the different diagnostic traits etc.

58 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Even that is giving him too much credit. He's sees what's in front of him and defends himself. If it distracts from something else it's an unintended result. 

This.  He's a toddler that's been denied a toy or told he can't do something (or that he's wrong in this case).  He will not let it go until he's worn out and thinks he's got his way.

Like I said, this is aggy all over again, with their stories about the LHN and leaving the B12.

• Like 1

People like him, they HAVE to win, and in their minds, a win can be something like the other side getting tired and moving on.  He cannot take the loss.  

He's the kid at recess that was tagged "it" right off the bat, and then couldn't catch anybody else before the bell rang, and people mocked him, and so he continued trying to play in the hallways while everybody was ignoring him or telling him to fuck off.  He couldn't accept losing.

35 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

He’s taking that Alabama thing to a whole nuther level. He won’t let go. 

It's the same with diverting military funds for the fantasy of a wall and refusing to budge on the trade war. It will be a real treat when he gets it set in his head that the '20 elections were rigged against him.

41 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I guarantee this was done under orders, and the people who signed off on it are just thinking "holy shit, maybe this will get Trump to shut the fuck up"

Edited by atomheartbevo