Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Early this morning before the Alabama Hurricane Alternative Universe event, DJ tweeted this:

Which caused some consternation because pundits were concerned he was once again tilting the markets. (He was I'm sure)

He had a meeting earlier today with the CEO of GM and they were supposed to be talking about various aspects of the industry. For example, GM has not yet signed the California deal that Ford did (which pi**ed off DJ to no end), and they are in negotiations with the UAW (deadline of Sept 14) but GM has already been planning to try and get some jobs going here in the US (which DJ desperately needs)after they shut down some plants and DJ publicly abused them. Plus GM has been trying to make inroads in China and DJ is sh*tting all over that right now. So, once he gets away from his phone, I expect his staff will start tweeting more about that but for right now they are saying "no comment."

Oh, and he awarded a Medal of Freedom to NBA Hall of Famer, Jerry West.

Trump touted his electoral win in West Virginia, where West is from, and cheered West’s records playing basketball in college at West Virginia University and his accomplishments on the U.S. Olympic team, as well as his professional career with the Lakers.

The leopard who never changes his spots....

24 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

He’s totally triggered.  It’d be hysterical if he wasn’t the POTUS   it was a mythical national football championship.

FIFY

People were and always have been critical  of our Presidents, but at the worst of times, our Presidents could be or at least appear to be compassionate and caring toward individuals. DJ is neither

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
sentence

25 minutes ago, retread said:

Maybe he really is losing his mind.

you know, i was thinking about this the other day when i watched the montage of him talking about category 5 storms.  saying something out loud over and over again like it's the first time you've ever heard about it - and saying it the same way - this doesn't seem like normal trump bragging (not like anyone outside of trump would brag about huge storms destroying lives).  maybe it's the same old trump, but it looked like someone who's really not ok.

if you see tape of him talking from 15-16, and compare it to today, that is not a well man.  he's gonna lose in 2020, and i wouldn't be surprised if he was dead less than a year later, peterno style.  of course he'll spend that year pissing and moaning to no end, so i'm sure that'll be a contributing factor.

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

you know, i was thinking about this the other day when i watched the montage of him talking about category 5 storms.  saying something out loud over and over again like it's the first time you've ever heard about it - and saying it the same way - this doesn't seem like normal trump bragging (not like anyone outside of trump would brag about huge storms destroying lives).  maybe it's the same old trump, but it looked like someone who's really not ok.

if you see tape of him talking from 15-16, and compare it to today, that is not a well man.  he's gonna lose in 2020, and i wouldn't be surprised if he was dead less than a year later, peterno style.  of course he'll spend that year pissing and moaning to no end, so i'm sure that'll be a contributing factor.

Nah he'll win in 2020. Lots of closeted Trumpsters out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Aaron Rupar has a clip from CNN from his "sharpie weather" talk where he has edited it so you can hear how many times DJ repeats himself. It's a little alarming.

50 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

He’s totally triggered.  It’d be hysterical if he wasn’t the POTUS. 

Can you imagine when the Dem presidential candidate hits him during the debates about his lies and bullshit. If his dumbass Alabama tweet gets this reaction out of him, he's going to go nuclear.... 

Unless of course the Dem candidate is fucking Biden. God dammit. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm going to repost this fellows Twitter account that I had mentioned several pages back. At first I thought he was a little conspiracy theory for my liking, but he has been following the Trump has dementia train for quite awhile. He doesn't dispute that DJ may have other issues (like narcissism) but he believes that his family and aides know and are complicit with trying to keep him in office long enough to either grift as much as they can or for him to be rendered too unfit to stand trial. If you go to his regular main page, he updates it depending on how often Trump appears/tweets. https://twitter.com/TomJChicago

It continues with about 18 more points but I think you'd need to visit his page to read them. He lists the different diagnostic traits etc.

Yeah.  During the campaign, trump reminded me a lot of my grandfather, when he was in the early stages of dementia.  He's so, so much worse now, and it's obvious.  That account is conspiracy theory, but he certainly has plenty of evidence.

21 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Can you imagine when the Dem presidential candidate hits him during the debates about his lies and bullshit. If his dumbass Alabama tweet gets this reaction out of him, he's going to go nuclear.... 

Imagine if that candidate entered the stage with Sweet Home Alabama as theme music.  

• Like 2

Almost 3 years into the Trump era and these fucking idiot pundits still don't get it. 
He's not playing chess, or even checkers. He's a defensive, narcissistic fucknose playing solitaire. Stop trying to make this more than it is. 

He’s playing an incredibly racist game of “Guess Who” alone, and he gets angry and knocks the board over every single time

I know I’m in the crackpot minority on this but I don’t expect Trump to make it on the ballot come November 2020.  

Don’t ask me what I think will happen because I don’t know but Trump and his movement is a dying brand and I expect the deterioration to accelerate over the next year as Trump gets more disconnected from reality.  It’s not going to be pretty because there is no bottom.

9 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Fozzz/DSA lost all credibility long ago.  He just keeps changing his screen name. 

I thought we agreed DSA was Dilbert's Scott Adams. Is Fozz also Scott Adams? They are equally cuntrarian.

9 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Scandinavian countries have an A++ Trolling game going as of late. Course, if anyone knows how to deal with trolls, it would be Scandinavian countries. Good work by their Mayor!

Trump's gonna make Iceland the country to be named later in the Greenland deal. On that blessed day, Lee Greenwood's gonna sing Proud to be an American on the steps of the parliament in Reykjavik and all true Icelanders will openly weep.

And Canada is going to pay for all of it. 

24 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

He’s playing an incredibly racist game of “Guess Who” alone, and he gets angry and knocks the board over every single time

Guess Who only had like 4 black/brown people on the board.  He just removed those pieces and threw them into the Mouse Trap game.  

• Like 1

I know I’m in the crackpot minority on this but I don’t expect Trump to make it on the ballot come November 2020.  
Don’t ask me what I think will happen because I don’t know but Trump and his movement is a dying brand and I expect the deterioration to accelerate over the next year as Trump gets more disconnected from reality.  It’s not going to be pretty because there is no bottom.

Wishful thinking, I’m afraid. He’ll be on the ballot and he’ll get 90% of his 2016 popular vote total is my guess.

15 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I thought we agreed DSA was Dilbert's Scott Adams. Is Fozz also Scott Adams? They are equally cuntrarian.

Trump's gonna make Iceland the country to be named later in the Greenland deal. On that blessed day, Lee Greenwood's gonna sing Proud to be an American on the steps of the parliament in Reykjavik and all true Icelanders will openly weep.

And Canada is going to pay for all of it. 

I believe Iceland traditionally would welcome Allies as "guests," but I don't think they're going to deal. Although they may be neutral, I don't think they like DJ too much.

If DJ shows up, he's liable to welcomed not with the sight of rainbow flags, but by Walter Mitty (Ben Stiller) explaining that DJ is welcome to attend the The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too and Will Ferrell will see him off the island to the tune of Toby Keith's "How do you like me now?"

Just now, Lurch said:

Wishful thinking, I’m afraid. He’ll be on the ballot and he’ll get 90% of his 2016 popular vote total is my guess.

It’s not wishful thinking because Trump on the ballot hurts Republicans more. This is the basis of my theory as to why Pelosi isn’t pushing the envelope on impeachment. She wants Trump on the ballot because he drives up Democratic turnout and this was proven in the midterms by 8 million more votes. 

A Nikki Haley, John Kasich, or Ted Cruz would be a more formidable candidate than Trump in 2020.

Trump is in no physical or mental condition to campaign like he did in 2016 and it was his campaigning that fired up the GOP base.  He also loses the competitive advantage as an outsider that can’t be bought off because he’s already rich.  And then there’s his actual record as a public servant now which is objectively a nightmare.  But he does get the incumbency advantage.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Elizabeth Warren whoop Trump’s ass in a presidential election but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

If he were to drop out of the election, he could resign and make Pence POTUS. Pence running as incumbent would be disastrous for Dems. I agree that’s why Pelosi is holding off.

When I mentioned I was afraid of that several months ago, folks thought I was crazy but DJ has been on a downward spiral. I was worried that any fence sitters would go straight back into the fold if Pence got the nod. He scares me to death, but I can see the hardcore evangelicals loving the gay conversion therapy mandate, the LBGQT discrimination, and the rest of it.

The problem is what DJ Junior and Ivanka present to the GOP. Will they be kicked to the curb? Do they have pics, receipts and pictures?

wait, are you two saying pelosi is holding off because if she went forward on impeachment then trump could end up being removed/replaced?

or are you saying she's holding off because anyone the dems nominate is going to crush trump and she doesn't want to jeopardize anything politically?

Why not both gif

This whole Alabama thing is a perfect microcosm of President Trump:

He doesn't know where Alabama is, because he's stupid.  He was just listing off states that he thought were on the Atlantic coast.

He'll go back and edit a fucking map projection with a Sharpie before he admits that he simply made a mistake.  

And most disturbing, he expects to get away with it.  He expects to get away with whatever he wants.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:
Almost 3 years into the Trump era and these fucking idiot pundits still don't get it. 

He's not playing chess, or even checkers. He's a defensive, narcissistic fucknose playing solitaire. Stop trying to make this more than it is. 

Yes, you're right.  Trump never acts on a strategic or even tactical level.  He merely reacts, and he has no filter to mute his reactions.  He's not some mad genius who is pulling strings behind the curtain -- he's a mentally ill moron who has never heard "no" in his life.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

wait, are you two saying pelosi is holding off because if she went forward on impeachment then trump could end up being removed/replaced?

or are you saying she's holding off because anyone the dems nominate is going to crush trump and she doesn't want to jeopardize anything politically?

Both.  Pushing hard on impeachment opens the door to the possibility Trump resigns before the election.  Pelosi doesn’t want that.

I know you think that’s an impossibility but you have to recognize we’ve been well baked into believing nothing can remove Trump.  You just have to have a little more imagination to see it is possible. However unlikely.

3 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

He’s totally triggered.  It’d be hysterical if he wasn’t the POTUS. 

Early on, I was in the "he's a reality TV show start, he knows exactly what he's doing and he's distracting Americans/the media" camp.

Now, it's clearly "he's a narcissistic toddler who fixates on one thing, and can't let it go", because there are far too many examples of this.  He doesn't even care how much of a fucking idiot he looks like, because all he cares about is trying to prove he was right and the media was a bunch of dummies.

He really is the aggy President.  It's uncanny how much of an aggy he is.   They will fixate on single lines from sports articles out of old newspapers to justify slapping another year on the wall of their Super Krogers.  He will fixate on a single tweet by the Alabama National Guard, who later basically said "ignore that first tweet" to justify it, and just like aggy slapping a year on the side of Krogers, he takes a fucking Sharpie to a map.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I still think there’s a shot Senate would convict. GOP gets to claim law and order while getting Pence in the WH before election

if the senate voted to convict and remove, i would need to see proof of life.  no way this happens if he's breathing.  same goes for resignation.  have we learned nothing?

he's going to lose an election, and still have to be dragged from the oval office with his teeth marks still on it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If the GOP stabs Trump in the back it will destroy the GOP.  He's their daddy. 

Let me tell you about a guy named Ceasar. 

Trump is destroying the GOP.  At some point the Republicans are going to cut their losses and take the hit to fight another day.  Will it be before the 2020 election?  I don’t know but the writing has been on the wall since the midterms.  The Republicans are not getting any stronger with Donald Trump as their leader.  It doesn’t matter how militant his brainwashed base is, they will move on because real power is on the line now. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Joe Biden would absolutely destroy DOTARD in a debate.

• Like 1