Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

What the fuck is he babbling about?  Is he seriously trying to insinuate that foreign trainees often turn their weapons on US soldiers?

Good lord, 25A *NOW*.  Those fools standing behind him nodding their heads need to be removed from their positions as well.  Pronto.

this fucking guy.

by the way, that green on blue attacks was a thing in afghanistan, but i do not doubt trump is invoking it to confuse the kurdish issue.

but the rest of that word salad...i can't even. the nose story would be endearing from a guy like W. from trump, it's just shit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Two associates of Rudy Giuliani connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden were arrested Wednesday on criminal charges for violating campaign finance rules, according to a spokesman for the Southern District of New York.

Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas were detained Dulles airport outside of Washington and are expected to appear in court in Virginia on Thursday.

The investigation was conducted by the SDNY.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the arrests.

Parnas was Giuliani's fixer in Ukraine, introducing him to current and former officials as far back as 2018, according to CNN's reporting.

They gave hundreds of thousands in donations to a Trump-allied super PAC, according to the Miami Herald.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wcpo.com/news/national/two-giuliani-associates-arrested-for-violating-campaign-finance-rules%3f_amp=true

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Thank you, Jimmy James.   

Brisket, you've grown tiresome.  But even worse than that, you've committed the cardinal sin in internet posting: you've become boring. 

I believe that I have mentioned that I spend most of my time overseas, primarily in Northern Europe, where there is no great love for Donald Trump (to say the least).  I refuse to accept blame for Trump's actions and everybody I meet says "Look, we don't blame you."  Most are mature enough and wise enough to realize that Trump is uniquely bumbling and uniquely amoral. Most attribute his actions to a deteriorating mental condition. Everybody knows somebody who has slipped into dementia.  

What I have noticed among those who post here is a kind of "everybody views things the way I do"  bias. They don't. If we somehow emerge from the Trump presidency with a decent human being as the next President, the world will shrug its shoulders and move on.

Of course I'm boring -- there's nothing new to say.  He is what he has always been, just more so, each day.  He finds new and appalling ways to shit the bed, but it's still just continuous bed-shitting.  Hard to dress that up in new clothes.  Maybe I should accompany each such post with the Ivanka googley-eyed nipples pic?

d1ff5ba0-df03-11e9-a09d-353b3127320c_800

And yeah, we have a lot of friends in Northern Europe as well, and we've had the exact same conversations.  They can't understand Trump, they don't blame us (and my "us," I mean my family and me).

But we need to take a lot more fucking ownership of Trump and how he came to be.  An attitude of "hey, I didn't vote for him, and he's an abberation" is a cop out and dangerous as shit.  Trumpism has been festering in our national consciousness for a long fucking time now.  All of the pieces were there.  And except for Hillary, they haven't gone away.  Michael Moore called it, he was right, and I agreed with him, and note that NONE of his reasons are "because Trump is a great candidate" - https://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

This country, the United States, ELECTED DONALD TRUMP.   HE GOT MORE VOTES WHERE IT MATTERED.  We are who we elect, and if we deny that, then we're dead men walking.  Hell, I KNOW that not everybody views things the way I do.  So many of y'all seem to be worried about Donald Trump.  He's a fucking symptom.  I'm worried about the kind of country that elected that shitstain to be its president.  And I worry about other countries that put Erdogan in power, and Victor Orban, and Boris Johnson, and Sebastian Kurz, and the list goes on.  We've got a serious fucking global cancer, and if we just get a nice painkiller/Jesus Shot that makes us feel better in 2020, and say "whew, glad we're past THAT!", then we're toast.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I think I've found my grift angle...I'm going to start my own Trumpkin media company. Patriot Entertainment, News and Information Service...That's right, tune into PENIS for all your totally not fake news! 

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Image result for mike pence thumbs up

I like this.

We need a new hard news outlet.  Someplace that can provide ballsy coverage and penetrating analysis of the stories that matter.  A media enterprise that can spew its message where it needs to be heard. 

Penis. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I believe we are entering the phase wherein a bunch of his appointees start doing the fake "I'm crazy!" act or bail. DJ doesn't count, he has not changed at all in his lifetime.

With respect to folks who wanted to attend the Beto rally in DFW but have difficulties due to the amount of time; consider phoning your local DNC, candidate office and see if they can host a feed/live stream or something. Great way to turn it into a local turnout and show support for the message.

15 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Will you please stop blaming Americans for trump instead of Republicans, Trump and the Russians? A majority oppose trump and always have, which also includes most of the people on this board, for the shithole piece of crap known as Trump.

Yes he was elected, by a non-majority of the American people. He lost the popular vote by several millions. 

So he supposedly won the electoral college, by 80,000 votes. In three states that were either at worse outright stolen or at best, manipulated by the Russians, Trump and Manafort. 

Ever since he’s been president and started immediately acting like an ass his approval rate has been underwater and now a Fox News poll, fucking Fox News, says that 51 percent of all all Americans want him impeached and REMOVED.

Geezus your anti-American rants have really gotten tiresome, especially in the face of the fact that the majority of Americans strongly oppose trump. Yes there are plenty of pieces of shit who support him, those pieces of shit have existed since the dawn of time and are nothing new under the sun. You are not breaking any news here on that. 

You should stop focusing your ire on the American people and start focusing it on exactly where it belongs, Trump and his Republican scumbag supporters. Not all of America.

Wrong.gif

We are to blame. We, us, the People of the United States of America. Sorry if that hurts your feels.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Did he really tweet the Kurds didn't help us at NOrmandy?

It's good to see Senator Blutarsky got promoted to POTUS.

"Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Was it over when the Kurds stormed the beaches at Normandy?"

"Did he type Kurds?"
"Forget it, he's rolling..." 

I can already see him looking blankly at the sky in a blue sweatshirt that says: "Country"  

President Blutarsky would be an improvement over President DOTARD.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Wrong.gif

We are to blame. We, us, the People of the United States of America. Sorry if that hurts your feels.

President Blutarsky would be an improvement over President DOTARD.

Well, I mean....he's already a senator, so....

Senator_Blutarsky_Animal_House_Bluto.jpg

28 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

this fucking guy.

by the way, that green on blue attacks was a thing in afghanistan, but i do not doubt trump is invoking it to confuse the kurdish issue.

First, he spoke about "blue on green attacks", which would be . . . bad.  We're "blue".

Second, the "green on blue attacks" in Afghanistan were not particularly numerous in the context of all casualties, and included "friendly fire" where our allies accidentally opened fire on US troops, as well as Afghan enemies masquerading as allies attacking our soldiers.  The actual number of Afghan allies using their weapons and training against our soldiers was pretty minuscule.

Not ranting at you, hayden, just ranting at the bumbling lunacy of Trump.

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So many of y'all seem to be worried about Donald Trump.  He's a fucking symptom.

Well, sometimes symptoms are lethal.  The root causes of a 90% widowmaker blockage that's about to spark a cardiac arrest may be lousy diet, uncontrolled cholesterol and a sedentary lifestyle, but it would be kinda silly to avoid dealing with the blockage and simply making those behavioral changes.  The patient will still die.

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But we need to take a lot more fucking ownership of Trump and how he came to be.  An attitude of "hey, I didn't vote for him, and he's an abberation" is a cop out and dangerous as shit.  Trumpism has been festering in our national consciousness for a long fucking time now.  All of the pieces were there.  And except for Hillary, they haven't gone away.  Michael Moore called it, he was right, and I agreed with him, and note that NONE of his reasons are "because Trump is a great candidate" - https://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

This country, the United States, ELECTED DONALD TRUMP.   HE GOT MORE VOTES WHERE IT MATTERED.  We are who we elect, and if we deny that, then we're dead men walking.  Hell, I KNOW that not everybody views things the way I do.  So many of y'all seem to be worried about Donald Trump.  He's a fucking symptom.  I'm worried about the kind of country that elected that shitstain to be its president.  And I worry about other countries that put Erdogan in power, and Victor Orban, and Boris Johnson, and Sebastian Kurz, and the list goes on.  We've got a serious fucking global cancer, and if we just get a nice painkiller/Jesus Shot that makes us feel better in 2020, and say "whew, glad we're past THAT!", then we're toast.

This.  And we're also a country where he still has something like 40% of the country supporting him.  About half of us support him, even after seeing how he's "governed," or are checked out from the political process.  We don't get off that easy by just saying that we took a few minutes out of our day in November 2016 to vote for his opponent.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 4:30 PM, F250 said:

Amash is not part of the political establishment nor a war hawk. Actually, he has always represented the foreign policy that you claim to support.

I respect Justin quite a bit. I’m not sure if he’s implying it’s intentional that Potus wants more war or if it’s just Ill advised. I’m encouraged by any kind of pullback.

The fact that moving even 50 soldiers or whatever this is causes such an uproar, shows you the forces that anybody with a slightly less interventionist stance faces in DC. 

See these tweets below from one of the most connected globalists (no Trump fan) there is, 

• Fuck You 4

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I respect Justin quite a bit. I’m not sure if he’s implying it’s intentional that Potus wants more war or if it’s just Ill advised. I’m encouraged by any kind of pullback.

The fact that moving even 50 soldiers or whatever this is causes such an uproar, shows you the forces that anybody with a slightly less interventionist stance faces in DC. 

See these tweets below from one of the most connected globalists (no Trump fan) there is, 

God you're pathetic. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I think I've found my grift angle...I'm going to start my own Trumpkin media company. Patriot Entertainment, News and Information Service...That's right, tune into PENIS for all your totally not fake news! 

mike20pence20closeup20thumbs20up.jpg

2 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

More people voted against Trump than voted for him. This "WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUMP" nonsense some of you are throwing down is tiresome.

I think it's a helpful hyperbole outlining how complacency on the Dem side (HRC waltzing in), a terrifically bad headliner on the libertarian side, a flake in the Green Party and dirty tricks that benefited the Republicans all contributed. 

And with all those contributions, that every individual who was against Trump might have done a better job of getting out the vote.  I bet every one of us knows at least five people who didn't vote out of laziness.  Could we have gotten them to the polls?

14 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

More people voted against Trump than voted for him. This "WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUMP" nonsense some of you are throwing down is tiresome.

I agree, but I think its fair to point out that whoever within the US is responsible for Trump, it does not matter to the world.  The U.S. is Trump.  Even if Trump resigns tomorrow, International relations with us will forevermore take into account what we became under Trump.  The kurds could care less about Rs or Ds, just like we could care less about the specific factions within Afganistan after 9/11.

Edited by Goredho

9 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

God you're pathetic. 

He’s an idiot and is trolling, don’t reply to him. He knows exactly what’s going but continues to try and play the “see! All these war mongers are outraged!” He knows and doesn’t care that the reason we are pissed is that he is abandoning an ally and allowing a dictator to dictate to the piece of shit in the White House his marching orders. NOT because we want continuous war. But again, he knows this. 

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

He’s an idiot and is trolling, don’t reply to him. He knows exactly what’s going but continues to try and play the “see! All these war mongers are outraged!” He knows and doesn’t care that the reason we are pissed is that he is abandoning an ally and allowing a dictator to dictate to the piece of shit in the White House his marching orders. NOT because we want continuous war. But again, he knows this. 

I’m extremely skeptical that there would ever be conditions on the ground to satisfy DC establishment or some of the more feral posters here. 

What conditions would be satisfactory for you to leave the Kurds on their own in the Middle East?

16 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’m extremely skeptical that there would ever be conditions on the ground to satisfy DC establishment or some of the more feral posters here. 

What conditions would be satisfactory for you to leave the Kurds on their own in the Middle East?

I don't know.  Maybe...HAVE A FUCKING ACTUAL PLAN INSTEAD OF A KNEE JERK REACTION?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Oh well, I’m President. 

"Whoever their Pollster is, they suck."

Pure trash.

When i was a kid in the 1980s, my parents would have been grounded me for a week if i said something like that out loud.

2020?  - My parents will again be be voting for him.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, yoladu said:

"Whoever their Pollster is, they suck."

Pure trash.

When i was a kid in the 1980s, my parents would have been grounded me for a week if i said something like that out loud.

2020?  - My parents will again be be voting for him.

Pull the parental controls trick on their TV.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tantric superman said:

Fucking Grand Prairie at 6 PM.  Jesus Christ, this getting rid of asshole autocrats is a beating. 

Okay back on this Grand Prairie with Beto vs. AA Center with Trump.  Wouldn't our time be better spent drinking in the Victory Park area and taunting and casting aspersions at Trump supporters in the area? 

Oh maybe get some bricks and backs with hiding in Little Mexico Village as a backup plan?

• Like 1

When we stopped allowing fair and balanced reporting, we opened the doors to this shit. We fucked ourselves by allowing radicalization of our own with the CNNs and Foxs. We've dumbed ourselves down and don't use critical thinking because it is too hard. We are falling behind and in my lifetime, it seems like we will no longer be the leader of the free world. Sad but true. We have to build ourselves back up from here and quit being complacent boobs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

When we stopped allowing fair and balanced reporting, we opened the doors to this shit. We fucked ourselves by allowing radicalization of our own with the CNNs and Foxs. We've dumbed ourselves down and don't use critical thinking because it is too hard. We are falling behind and in my lifetime, it seems like we will no longer be the leader of the free world. Sad but true. We have to build ourselves back up from here and quit being complacent boobs.

Your avatar is anything but.

10 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Okay back on this Grand Prairie with Beto vs. AA Center with Trump.  Wouldn't our time be better spent drinking in the Victory Park area and taunting and casting aspersions at Trump supporters in the area? 

Oh maybe get some bricks and backs with hiding in Little Mexico Village as a backup plan?

In

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Better plan:  print up a bunch of funny money with dotards face on it and a bunch of maga shit written all over it, rent a helicopter, drop said fake money out of helicopter around the arena, let the herd thin itself.

Has anything leaked with regards to Trump wanting his own news agency?America's Real News, in which he polls favorably in everything. Have headlines suck as "Kurds greatful Trump gave them opportunity" "World set to honor Trump" "How Trump saved the economy " "poll: 90% of Mexicans favor wall"

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 6:04 PM, BradInATX said:

Dumb.

And yes, comparing having to deal with a shitstain of a president while we all live in KB Homes and drive nice cars and complain on the internet on our $1,000 phones with a man who exterminated millions of people is absolutely disrespecting 6 million dead Jews. It's absurd and a testament to how far gone some of you are. This is why we lose elections, because liberals say stupid shit like "Donald Trump is worse than Hitler" and the entire middle 20% that we need to win just absolutely recoils in horror at the absurdity and self-centeredness of it. 

Woe is us. OMG living thru Trump is like the holocaust! Whatever will we do. Get a hold of yourselves.

KB Homes suck 

Totally legal, totally cool.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/10/impeachment-inquiry-lev-parnas-igor-fruman-witness-list/3866159002/

Two Ukrainian-born business partners, who showered Republican campaign committees with nearly $500,000 and dined with President Donald Trump at the White House, were arrested late Wednesday on campaign finance charges, federal authorities said Thursday. 

• Like 1