Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^
as soon as I read your first five words, my mind wandered immediately to Williams reading it in myriad voices.  I started chucking out loud to myself. 

But here's the issue, aside from his Walter Cronkite impression, Robin did almost every other voice/character/riff at his usual rapid voice (at least on stage, he was remarkably measured and calculating in his dramatic acting).  Have you ever noticed that Trump is the slowest talking New Yorker in U.S. History?  I mean, he'll ramble one or two sentences off quickly in a larger conversation/press answer...but for the most part...it takes him a long time to search for the right words.  Which is sad, because he hasn't said anything poignant since that night with Stormy Daniels, "Show me on the storm where you want me to thunder."  Listen to him though...especially when he gets defensive.  He will rattle off a bunch of words quickly but they're all just verbal filler.  Similar to many of you using the word "Like" 3 times in one sentence.  His substantive verbiage though, comes out very slowly at least for a powerful grown man.  

The fellow (Tom Joseph) with the twitter account that swears Trump has frontotemporal dementia has commented that the President used to speak more rapidly and that the verbal issues have worsened over time. Apparently Fred Trump had Alzheimer's or dementia, but I don't know how much credence to give Joseph. Joseph remarked recently that Trump's "ability to form language from reading is worsening." A lot of it is attributed to his poor vision, but he has had enough jumbled up nonsense sentences, that if I was a relative, I would be trying to get him assessed. But it is DJ, and that isn't going to happen.

You make some very astute observations. Besides the man I mentioned above, I recall reading a website that had tracked the President's communication, and related it to whether it was something he was confident about versus fearful (I don't think I am getting the comparison correct, but it was something along those lines). If I find it, I will post it or the link to it.

You trump shitstains show me where in Article II, Section 4...there's ever any mention of "Due Process."  It comes up in amendments 5 & 14, but not in Article II, Section 4.  Shit, show me in anything in Article II that's indicative of Trump being treated unfairly.  There really isn't much precedent guidance for how the House conducts itself in the fact-finding phase leading up to an Impeachment vote.  Now, Trump and his attorneys and supporters can bitch and whine about the process by which the committee turns over its recommendations to the full House in calling for a floor vote (and they will).  But during this investigations process, other than illegally obtaining information, the House has pretty much carte blanche here.  They have subpoena power, can threaten power of perjury, can collect sensitive intelligence information, usurp special privilege between the White House and myriad federal agencies, and a host of other mechanisms.  The handoff to the full House, and the handoff to the Senate for trial---those are the places where things get dicey simply because there's so little framework and historical precedent.  He can bitch and moan there, but for right now---he needs to do what Henry & Jimmy did in "Goodfellas"...sit back and take it.  

Wait...the president of the United States of America...actually showed, at a campaign event, a video depicting him blowing the brains out of American media outlets and political groups?

Y’all realize...that’s some sick, fucked up shit, right? I mean, unforgivably fucked up.

Really, did that happen?

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait...the president of the United States of America...actually showed, at a campaign event, a video depicting him blowing the brains out of American media outlets and political groups?

Y’all realize...that’s some sick, fucked up shit, right? I mean, unforgivably fucked up.

Really, did that happen?

Who honestly gives a fuck?  I mean look I get it.  It's outrageous, gross, ridiculous.....yada yada yada.  And sure....at some point media members will likely be attacked and actually die.  

But there are Kurds dying right now due to the dumbffuck.  Every news channel should be 24-7 videos of the deaths and genocide.  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

WORLD PEACE!

Just trying to catch up here.  I could have sworn this was one of those 'one for every occasion' archived tweets.  Nope - this shit is from today.  He needs to hang.  Tis the season...

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Stedman followed up the tweets posted above with some more research:

This shouldn't surprise anyone.  On multiple fronts, RUS is trying to destabilize us from within.  Hard to know where this leads, but I have to think this is some kind of precursor to something planned.  Maybe they're rolling the dice that enough crazies will be incited that mass chaos ensues but trying to predict that outcome seems like a bridge too far.  As unbelievable as it is, the main thing that comes to mind would be some GRU concocted scheme involving a false flag of Vegas shooters x10 or X20 masking as antifa in some kind of retaliation as a pretense for Trump taking a stab at Martial Law.  Who the hell knows, but letting this shit slide without heavy public condemnation leads to further incremental incursions.  

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

This shouldn't surprise anyone.  On multiple fronts, RUS is trying to destabilize us from within.  Hard to know where this leads, but I have to think this is some kind of precursor to something planned.  Maybe they're rolling the dice that enough crazies will be incited that mass chaos ensues but trying to predict that outcome seems like a bridge too far.  As unbelievable as it is, the main thing that comes to mind would be some GRU concocted scheme involving a false flag of Vegas shooters x10 or X20 masking as antifa in some kind of retaliation as a pretense for Trump taking a stab at Martial Law.  Who the hell knows, but letting this shit slide without heavy public condemnation leads to further incremental incursions.  

Or....

They are effectively changing the narrative away from the Kurds/Turkey story and towards the - OUTRAGE VIDEO.  The media will eat it up and bitch about it 24-7 because it doesn't have the stomach to show 24-7 the carnage Trump just unleashed on the Kurds to the American public.  While ISIS members are escaping prisons and raising flags in country again..  

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

something like that

2020 gonna be interesting my friends

no nuke monday. well in just a few minutes for you guys at least. have a good one my Gs

49 minutes ago, deech said:

Or....

They are effectively changing the narrative away from the Kurds/Turkey story and towards the - OUTRAGE VIDEO.  The media will eat it up and bitch about it 24-7 because it doesn't have the stomach to show 24-7 the carnage Trump just unleashed on the Kurds to the American public.  While ISIS members are escaping prisons and raising flags in country again..  

This is why Trump would get away with shooting someone on 5th Avenue. Everyone follows Trump's every mishap regardless of the severity, both little and big things must be covered. People are addicted to the outrage and the media financially thrives of off the clicks, it's a terrible situation.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, deech said:

Who honestly gives a fuck?  I mean look I get it.  It's outrageous, gross, ridiculous.....yada yada yada.  And sure....at some point media members will likely be attacked and actually die.  

But there are Kurds dying right now due to the dumbffuck.  Every news channel should be 24-7 videos of the deaths and genocide.  

The problem with manufacturing crisis to distract from crisis is that it winds up being a positive feedback loop and you have crisis upon crisis of increasing severity and uncontrollability piling on top of each other.  It’s starting to feel like we are watching the spinning plates fall.

edit: was a response to @deech post, sorry

Edited by Goredho

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

What is it with this show? I have never seen it although I know the premise due to it being out in popular culture. Not trying to be snobbish about it, I have eclectic tv watching preferences and movie tastes ranging from Deadpool to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (movies) and Great British Bake-off to the BBC nature programs. Am I missing something, here? Is it the spectacle? The competition? I never watched DJs show either, so I guess I'm out of the loop. Not sure I want to be in the loop, however. Sorry for going off topic.

26 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

What is it with this show? I have never seen it although I know the premise due to it being out in popular culture. Not trying to be snobbish about it, I have eclectic tv watching preferences and movie tastes ranging from Deadpool to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (movies) and Great British Bake-off to the BBC nature programs. Am I missing something, here? Is it the spectacle? The competition? I never watched DJs show either, so I guess I'm out of the loop. Not sure I want to be in the loop, however. Sorry for going off topic.

Soma. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

“Do people really think we should go to war with a country I have a financial arrangement with?”

And this shows how much he understands true military and economic power - we could get Turkey to stop if we wanted to, without firing a shot, but Trump is so used to being subservient to people like Erdogan and Putin that he doesn’t understand that.