Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Statement by the President at 9:00 Eastern and then he and the First Lady will attend the ball game this evening.

You know there will be many at Fox who are going to do everything they can to get him in the booth for an inning. I don't even want to think about what all he'll say. 

16 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

You know there will be many at Fox who are going to do everything they can to get him in the booth for an inning. I don't even want to think about what all he'll say. 

(Astros leading) "The Astros come from Houston. They love me there. Love me! I was there recently and filled a stadium just like this with people cheering for me. This man, big man, very big man from India came up and said 'sir, sir, we love you more than we love the baseball team here.'  They play baseball in India, but it's a weird baseball on the ground. Named after an insect. But, the World Series, that's American like me. It's better than sports from sh*thole countries. I played baseball and was very good. People tell me I should have played professional baseball. I give up my salary as President but I could have played professional baseball. This Washington team would be winning if I played for them. Winning. It's what I do."

36 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

It’s almost as if you think Fox and FoxNews are the same from a programming standpoint. There may be a business relationship/hierarchy, but I’d be surprised if Joe Buck and crew were clamoring to mix politics and sports. 

“He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place,” Trump said.

The president said Baghdadi was killed in the operation when he exploded his suicide vest. Baghdadi died running into a dead end in a tunnel, “whimpering and crying and screaming all the way,” Trump said.

Baghdadi dragged three of his young children with him and ignited his suicide vest, killing himself and the three children, the president said. 

The leader of the so-called Islamic State was targeted near Barisha, Syria overnight, according to two U.S. officials. The mission included helicopters, jets and drones. U.S. forces fired from the air and then landed and gathered intelligence.

“Baghdadi’s demise demonstrates America’s relentless pursuit of terrorist leaders,” Trump said. “He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.”

Is it just me, or is this symbolic of something going on closer to home right now?

"dead end of a tunnel" = impeachment....check

"whimpering and crying and screaming all the way" ......check

"dragging his three kids" .....check

"suicide vest" = (no) quid pro quo .... check

"sick and depraved man" ....check

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

It’s coincidental - he says “...like a dog” all the time. Fired like a dog, lied like a dog, died like a dog, sweat like a dog, choked like a dog, etc.

I think he just hates dogs.

Of course he does. He’s a sociopath. Who was the last president that didn’t have a dog?

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

It’s coincidental - he says “...like a dog” all the time. Fired like a dog, lied like a dog, died like a dog, sweat like a dog, choked like a dog, etc.

I think he just hates dogs.

Can’t blame him there. Dogs probably hate him. Dogs know. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

Nope, they (Fox Channel) are owned by Disney, and Fox News is part of a completely separate corporation.   The Mouse likes the gays and browns, Fox News doesn’t.   

Edited by atomheartbevo

23 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm a little disappointed Ms. Harris responded to his bully taunt this way. Personally, I'd rather she would have thanked him for FINALLY being desperate enough to get Mitch McConnell to pass the bipartisan legislation McConnell had pettishly blocked when it was proposed during Obama's presidency. First, it points out McConnell's tactic and second, it highlights the former leader to whom Trump hates to be compared.

That doesn’t fit in a tweety post  though.

Lying motherfucker. We all heard of bin Laden after the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993, dumbass. He was also in the news again in 1998 after the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. Clinton tried to kill him in Afghanistan after those attacks and Republicans accused him of "Wag the Dog" politics, claiming he conducted the strikes solely as a stunt to distract from impeachment proceedings. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Wasn't that the event that was attended by only 7 students?  Which I guess is pretty good considering only 10 were invited.  

Trump brought 200 of his supporters with him because...of course

Trump speaks at HBCU Benedict College as students are asked to stay in dorms

With that many cops running around, most students at a HBCU would be well-advised to stay in their room so they don’t accidentally wind up dead.

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Given all of the testimony that’s coming up (and that we just had), Trump maybe deliberately stirring shit up and trying to suck up airtime that would be spent  on the House inquiries.    He doesn’t want the Sunday morning news cycle focused on Sondland throwing him under the bus.   

I can’t imagine they will spend more than a few minutes on al-baghadi being killed.  OBL was a different level that deserved more attention.

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Nope, they (Fox Channel) are owned by Disney, and Fox News is part of a completely separate corporation.   The Mouse likes the gays and browns, Fox News doesn’t.   

The fox channel is still Murdoch. Disney owns the production company that makes simpsons and family guy.

47 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

1 hour ago, The People’s Elbow said:

It’s almost as if you think Fox and FoxNews are the same from a programming standpoint. There may be a business relationship/hierarchy, but I’d be surprised if Joe Buck and crew were clamoring to mix politics and sports. 

I never said anything about Fox news and I do know that they are separate. I still contend that there will be those who will push for him to do an inning in the booth. My point was that we have no idea what kind of craziness he will spew. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

Watching the pleasure with which he describes a person’s death is really disturbing.

And you know his base is eating it up, while still bitching about Hillary's statement about "we came, we saw, he died" when we took out Kaddafhi in Libya.

27 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Retards didn't even scrub the metadata. How stupid are these people?

I think that 1.5h flight time was mentioned.  Local reports indicate helicopters on site approximately midnight (6PM ET), with approximately 4 hours on site. 

Edited by Anastasis