Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

https://www.wusa9.com/article/sports/mlb/nationals-owner-didnt-want-to-respond-to-request-to-sit-with-trump/65-3df9f284-1de7-414e-84a2-ac277f14e0e8

WUSA9 has learned that the family who owns the Washington Nationals, the Lerners, asked Major League Baseball that they not be put in a position to respond to any requests that President Trump sit with them during Game 5 of the World Series at Nationals Park in Washington, DC.

Mired in Congressional gridlock, polarized by partisan politics, Washington has served as a window into a divided America for much of the past decade. But along came these Washington Nationals late this summer, galvanizing red and blue, winning the wildcard, knocking off the Los Angeles Dodgers and then the St. Louis Cardinals in the National League Championship Series. 

A representative of the Lerner family, the principal owners of the Nationals, had a special request of the MLB last week: that they had no desire to be put in a position of turning down a request from the White House for President Trump to sit with Theodore Lerner, 94, the family patriarch, or any other member of the ownership group, a person familiar with the family's thinking told WUSA9 on condition of anonymity.

That person made it clear that at no time was a direct request made that the President not be seated next to the Lerner family, but it was made clear that the family did not want to be put in the awkward position of having to respond to a request. 

Trump instead sat in a suite in Section 119. The idea to attend the game was Trump's, according to a team official.

6 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

A feel a bit sorry for Melania when Trump needs a power trip after this event

Yeah, the muddled shitshow of tumefied angst pumping with which he must attempt to greet her with at the end of another horrible political day...she's a National Treasure IMO.  

The angry loads he's attempted to conjure up in the corner of the bed with which to greet her, she has seen some shit man.  I think she deserves more gratitude.  

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, the muddled shitshow of tumefied angst pumping with which he must attempt to greet her with at the end of another horrible political day...she's a National Treasure IMO.  

The angry loads he's attempted to conjure up in the corner of the bed with which to greet her, she has seen some shit man.  I think she deserves more gratitude.  

I don't care 

Do you?

That's her legacy. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I am so glad that see what the folks in DC did at the game tonight. Fuck Dotard and I hope his supporters heard a very vocal majority in that stadium denounce him. Fuck that white nationalist POS.

His supporters are a lost cause. One may even call them a basket of deplorables. They are, but fuck HRC for being such a tone-deaf politician that she lost to this shit stain. 

But really, there is nothing that will cause his supporters to drop Trump. They are flat-earthers. They are anti-vaxxers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Seeing him receive such contempt warms my heart.

and really, I wish all of his supporters were treated this way, and worse, in public 24/7. the bootlickers and supporters of treason should never, ever be given a pass until they’re all dead and gone.

• Like 6

Yeah, how do the Trumpers rationalize what they saw/heard?  It's not like that was an "NFL/kneeler" crowd, it most almost entirely middle class/affluent white people from Virginia, not exactly a deep blue state.  That crowd looked like it could be from any of his rallies, but when the big boss man who took out the ISIS leader was introduced...he was properly boo'd.  

I guess they'll spin it as a people were saying "Boo" because it's the week of Halloween.  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, how do the Trumpers rationalize what they saw/heard?  It's not like that was an "NFL/kneeler" crowd, it most almost entirely middle class/affluent white people from Virginia, not exactly a deep blue state.  That crowd looked like it could be from any of his rallies, but when the big boss man who took out the ISIS leader was introduced...he was properly boo'd.  

I guess they'll spin it as a people were saying "Boo" because it's the week of Halloween.  

I read some of the Barstool Comments (very pro-Trump crowd), a lot of them are deflecting by saying D.C. is not "real America". 

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I read some of the Barstool Comments (very pro-Trump crowd), a lot of them are deflecting by saying D.C. is not "real America". 

It's not, that's why the Nationals play their games in Maryland.  Which...(Checks Notes)...is a State.  of the earlier ones, too.  

Also on the "Impeach Trump" banner, I would have gone with "Trump is Not Our Standard"  

Edited by Lobo

and the guy to his left, in front of the President...looks like Eric Trump's real father because he also has the same complete lack of situational awareness that Eric does.  And kinda looks like him.  Seriously dude, learn to read a room .  Everybody else is now dialed into the awkwardness, but he just claps louder like, "Yeah, I'm drowning out the reality of the kind of human being I've turned into!  let's do this, go Nats!"  

7 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Turnip is going to spin this as the boos were because he's draining the swamp which is very unpopular in DC right now.  Really, I bet he'll say this.

Let that douchebag spin it any way he wants. His base will lap it up. Who cares.

Just be sure to vote come election time. That's all that matters. Vote.

• Like 1