Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Loco said:

Well they are the goto clown college.

I think this is all about:

• Tax shielding
  • Move to a GOP fortified state.  Florida is a purple only on the national level.  Everything below that is gop/nra/cult worship
  • Make tax payers fund a private security detail for Mar-a-lago ...  aka grift annuity

Most of the truly batshit crazy Trumpkins live in Florida

A man who spent his entire life desperately wanting to be loved by the moneyed NYC elite will spend his last days exiled in Florida.

24 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

My gut says Beshear because he has the backing of the police and teachers unions, but Kentucky gonna Kentucky. 

We have one of the highest percentages of evangelicals in the US (I think it's like 49% of Kentuckians),  and Fox News is pretty much the official "news" channel which should bode well for Bevin and his pro-life, pro-Trump, anti-immigrant messaging. 

On the flip side,  I see way more Beshear yard signs in my area (Western Kentucky) so there's reason for optimism.

I watched a bit of the debate the other night. Bevins just seems so slimy, I hope he loses. KY has a history of voting for D's in state elections, I'm just a little concerned about the Trump rally effect. It seems to have helped his candidates in the past. 

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Six marriages between them.  She also has a bankruptcy so she's basically the female Donald Trump.

her third and current marriage is to Jonathan Cain of Journey.

Allegedly had an affair with Benny Hinn  - gross.

She seems kinda opportunistic-y.

Edited by yoladu

17 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Isis announced who the new leader was. Great detective work, Dotard. 

Have some rep.  I think I saw the announcement about 36 hours ago and I wasn't even following the news this week.  And he comes, late to the party as usual.

I was picturing Trump as the cops in "The Usual Suspects":

"Think so tough guy?  I can put you in Syria on the night of the announcement!"  

and then al-Qurayshi replies "Really?  I live in Syria.  Did you put that together yourself Einstein?  You got a team of monkeys working on this around the clock?"  

Edited by Lobo

6 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I watched a bit of the debate the other night. Bevins just seems so slimy, I hope he loses. KY has a history of voting for D's in state elections, I'm just a little concerned about the Trump rally effect. It seems to have helped his candidates in the past. 

Yeah, Bevin is super punchable.  

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Isis announced who the new leader was. Great detective work, Dotard. 

I seriously doubt they know who he is.  The name released is a nom de guerre that was previously unknown to intelligence, so I can't imagine they were able to figure out his real name that fast.  Just another Dotard lie.

Donald Trump has bragged that America knows 'exactly' who ISIS's new leader is after the terror group unexpectedly named Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi as successor to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. 

ISIS made the announcement yesterday after acknowledging the death of former 'caliph' Baghdadi in a U.S. special forces raid last weekend. 

The new name left terror experts stumped and a seven-minute message released by ISIS's media arm on Thursday provided little information about him.  

Experts believe it could be a pseudonym for a known jihadist, but say it could be years until his true identity is revealed to the world. 

Nonetheless, U.S. President Donald Trump declared today: 'ISIS has a new leader. We know exactly who he is!'  

Link

Spoiler

Donald Trump has bragged that America knows 'exactly' who ISIS's new leader is after the terror group unexpectedly named Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi as successor to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. 

ISIS made the announcement yesterday after acknowledging the death of former 'caliph' Baghdadi in a U.S. special forces raid last weekend. 

The new name left terror experts stumped and a seven-minute message released by ISIS's media arm on Thursday provided little information about him.  

Experts believe it could be a pseudonym for a known jihadist, but say it could be years until his true identity is revealed to the world. 

Nonetheless, U.S. President Donald Trump declared today: 'ISIS has a new leader. We know exactly who he is!'  

President Trump bragged that America knows 'exactly' who ISIS's new leader is, after the announcement that Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi would take over left experts stumped

ISIS identified its new leader as a scholar, a well-known warrior and 'emir of war' who has battled American forces and knows 'its wars.' 

The group's ruling council had met shortly after Baghdadi's death and pledged their allegiance to the mystery al-Hashimi, they said. 

'Nobody - and I mean nobody outside a likely very small circle within ISIS - have any idea who their new leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi is,' said Paul Cruickshank of the Combatting Terrorism Center. 

'The group has not yet released any meaningful biographical details which might allow analysts to pinpoint his identity.'   

The use of the name al-Qurayshi appears to be an effort to trace the new leader's lineage to the Prophet Muhammad's Quraysh tribe. 

Experts have said that belonging to the tribe is seen as a prerequisite for becoming the leader of ISIS.

'The last part of the name... is in effect a claim ISIS's new leader has strong line of descent from Prophet Mohammed's tribe,' Cruickshank said. 

'In other words for ISIS the entire viability of their project rests on whether jihadis around the world take this claim of lineage at face value.'  

ISIS leaders often use pseudonyms which refer to their tribal affiliation and lineage, and those names often change. 

Aymenn al-Tamimi, an ISIS expert at Swansea University, said the name was unknown but could refer to a leading ISIS figure called Hajj Abdullah. 

'It could be someone we know, who perhaps has just assumed this new name,' said Tamimi. 

Also known as Mohamed Said Abdelrahman al-Mawla, Hajj Abdullah was once a senior figure in rival terrorist group al-Qaeda in Iraq. 

There were also widespread rumours that Abdullah Qardash, a former security henchman of Baghdadi nicknamed 'The Professor', was in line for the top job.  

Qardash, a former officer in Saddam Hussein's army, had met Baghdadi in a U.S. prison in Iraq after the U.S. invasion. 

Rita Katz, director of the SITE Intelligence monitoring group, said ISIS was unlikely to show the new leader's face in the immediate future. 

'We should expect a message from this new ISIS leader in the near future,' she said last night. 

'Still, I don't expect ISIS will release any video speeches from this new leader (or at least ones that show his face).' 

Baghdadi was highly elusive and had not been seen in public since declaring himself 'caliph' in 2014. 

He resurfaced in a video earlier this year in which he talked about the Easter Sunday terror attack in Sri Lanka which killed more than 250 people.  

More recently he had called for his followers to break ISIS prisoners out of the camps where they are being held in Syria.   

Aaron Zelin of the Washington Institute said Baghdadi's own identity had been a mystery until his appearance in Mosul in 2014. 

'For the first four years of his rule, he [Baghdadi] never showed his face,' he said. 

Baghdadi's death struck a further blow to ISIS it lost its last patch of territory in Syria earlier this year, but the fanatics have vowed revenge. '

'We mourn you... commander of the faithful', said new ISIS spokesman Abu Hamza al-Quraishi in the message yesterday. 

'America, don't you realize that the Islamic State is now at the forefront of Europe and West Africa? It is extended from the East to the West,' the statement said. 

'Do not rejoice America, the new chosen one will make you forget the horror you have beholden... and make the achievements of the Baghdadi days taste sweet'. 

ISIS followers were also urged to heed Baghdadi's last message, in which he urged his supporters to break imprisoned ISIS fighters out of their camps in Syria.  

More than 10,000 ISIS prisoners are being held in Syria while another camp is home to some 70,000 people, mainly relatives of the extremists. 

Small units of fighters have gone underground since ISIS's territorial defeat and continued to carry out guerrilla-style attacks in the region.    

Baghdadi was widely seen as a figurehead rather than a day-to-day leader and his followers are still capable of mounting attacks. 

On Telegram, a messaging service, the Amaq news agency linked to ISIS has continued to post claims of attacks in the Middle East in the wake of his death.  

The speaker in the audio message also confirmed the death of Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, a close aide of Baghdadi and a spokesman for the group since 2016. 

Al-Muhajir was killed in a joint U.S. operation with Kurdish forces on Sunday, hours after the separate raid which led to Baghdadi's death.  

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Jesus is the son of God. 
No he isn’t.  He broke the law when he was 16. 
Ah, but you see, a judge found he met the elements of his affirmative defense.  Thus he is God again. 
Good point.  Thank goodness his lawyer was competent enough that he was able to keep his God title. 

Jesus did real well in trial settings. Really nailed every opportunity. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bateshorn said:

It's also has the best bankruptcy homestead exemptions in the country.

My theory on Trump is the organization is in enormous financial trouble and they are in the process of retrenching by selling what the can.  I think the all cash golf course spree he went on in the late aughts is really pinching them.

Gonna laugh if he has to sell off Trump Tower.

2 hours ago, Loco said:

Well they are the goto clown college.

I think this is all about:

• Tax shielding
  • Move to a GOP fortified state.  Florida is a purple only on the national level.  Everything below that is gop/nra/cult worship
  • Make tax payers fund a private security detail for Mar-a-lago ...  aka grift annuity

Most of the truly batshit crazy Trumpkins live in Florida

You are crazy if you dont think he is going to build his Presidential Shrine at Mara-a-lago. 

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

It's also has the best bankruptcy homestead exemptions in the country.

My theory on Trump is the organization is in enormous financial trouble and they are in the process of retrenching by selling what the can.  I think the all cash golf course spree he went on in the late aughts is really pinching them.

The lulz o meter will break when he declares bankruptcy post presidency.  The Trumpkins will still swear that he’s a YUGE businessman.

The move to sell the rights to the DC hotel is an obvious cash grab and it’s a move that indicates they need liquidity.

8 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

The lulz o meter will break when he declares bankruptcy post presidency.  The Trumpkins will still swear that he’s a YUGE businessman.

The move to sell the rights to the DC hotel is an obvious cash grab and it’s a move that indicates they need liquidity.

Yup.  Selling your most lucrative current asset is a full blown eat your seed corn to get through the winter type move.

Edited by Bateshorn

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Wouldn’t bankruptcy protect them all from lawsuits and govt prosecutors ?

11 U.S. Code § 362(b)The filing of a petition under section 301, 302, or 303 of this title, or of an application under section 5(a)(3) of the Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970, does not operate as a stay—(1) under subsection (a) of this section, of the commencement or continuation of a criminal action or proceeding against the debtor;

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

You have to remember he has lost billions of dollars by being the President.  If he didn't become President he wouldn't have these financial issues.  He would also blame the Dems somehow for making him declare bankruptcy again.

You know I get to thinking every so often that there is no way Trump wins reelection and then every beginning of the month I'm given a stark reminder on why Trump will be reelected. I'm looking out my window at work to a long line of disheveled overweight white retirees standing there waiting to see an available teller. The type that comes in every 1st or 3rd to cash out retirement checks (today happens to be one of those days where as far as banking is concerned the 1st and 3rd are the same day) because they "don't trust computers". Later they'll be coming into my office to explain how a check they wrote to their church got lost so they'll need to close out their account and open a new one. While we're opening an account or financing a car for 75 months they'll casually drop how well Trump is doing as it's their only real human contact they'll have today outside of the cashier at HEB (their kids will give them a call once a week or so) who will only give them a courteous nod. Without any irony they'll pivot from Trump's mandate from heaven to discuss just how awful medical care prices have become in this country. Usually I'm able to shift them from Trump to how awful my generation has become since none of us have jobs or they'll go on a 30 minute tirade about how Mexicans are ruining Texas (I guess they can't see the picture of my Mexican wife on my desk). These people are scared to death of the world in 2019 and with their help Trump is going to win again unless we can get one hell of a flu season.

[/brisketledgerant]

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

You know I get to thinking every so often that there is no way Trump wins reelection and then every beginning of the month I'm given a stark reminder on why Trump will be reelected. I'm looking out my window at work to a long line of disheveled overweight white retirees standing there waiting to see an available teller. The type that comes in every 1st or 3rd to cash out retirement checks (today happens to be one of those days where as far as banking is concerned the 1st and 3rd are the same day) because they "don't trust computers". Later they'll be coming into my office to explain how a check they wrote to their church got lost so they'll need to close out their account and open a new one. While we're opening an account or financing a car for 75 months they'll casually drop how well Trump is doing as it's their only real human contact they'll have today outside of the cashier at HEB (their kids will give them a call once a week or so) who will only give them a courteous nod. Without any irony they'll pivot from Trump's mandate from heaven to discuss just how awful medical care prices have become in this country. Usually I'm able to shift them from Trump to how awful my generation has become since none of us have jobs or they'll go on a 30 minute tirade about how Mexicans are ruining Texas (I guess they can't see the picture of my Mexican wife on my desk). These people are scared to death of the world in 2019 and with their help Trump is going to win again unless we can get one hell of a flu season.

[/brisketledgerant]

I think I speak for everyone here when I ask if we can see a pic of said wife?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

[/brisketledgerant]

He won't win if people under the age of 40 vote.

Period.

The trouble is . . . 

26 minutes ago, yoladu said:

The Founder at top?

Image result for barack obama

In Trump’s dementia riddled, Aderol induced hallucination:

[Undisclosed place.... most likely in the sand]

......Something outside the box.

Come on, people.

You agree with me. Al Bagdadi’s death was last week.

If we don't act fast, the remaining caliphate will be stripped down and sold for scrap.

I say we cut a deal with the Syrian government.

You want to make a deal with the people who are threatening to gut us?

What choice do we have?

No. There is one man who can save this company. Its founder. (grumbling)

The man is from a different era. He's a Neanderthal, an animal.

Yeah, and just the animal we need. Bring in... the warthog

Edited by Dnaguy

40 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

IIRC from Dirty Money it’s one of the few things he actually does own. 

That’s a really good episode.  (Series is great, too.). It lays out all of Trump’s lifetime of shitty business deals in chronological order and it’s quite breathtaking.