Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

No shit. This times a million. Warren is hounded at every turn about her plans, but what the fuck is Donald's plan? We'll show you in 2020 if you vote Maga! 

Well one side is really dumb, do we really want the other side to be just as dumb?

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Need a new meme

Kurt: "Mr. President where's you other hand?"

Trump: "Between two pillows."

Kurt: "THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!"

Trump: "and that isn't my hand America"

Right.

Like Kurt could have even felt the mushroom...

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

We're gonna need a new network like Lifetime or the Hallmark Channel to house all the made-for-TV movies that will come out in 2021 portraying the battered and violated and scorned staffers and advisers in the Trump White House.  I don't know what Meredith Baxter Burney or Ann Jillian or Dean Cain are up to, but they'd better get back in acting shape.  

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

I'm more hoping for an elegantly elaborate HBO mashup of GoT/Wire/Sopranos-type saga that reveals the lascivious nature of these evil characters and puts on display each of their covert, twisted actions through multiple seasons going back to the beginning of Trump's ties to the Russian mob.

It'd be must watch TV.

I'm waffling back and forth here. On the one hand, Bolverk's drama would be sublime with the right cast. Get some real solid people for roles and good screenwriting. But, I fear, it's too soon. We are not yet far enough removed and the potential for someone to have sympathy for or idolize/romanticize a personage is still present. I know it's sounds less than plausible that anyone could do that, but there are some real weirdos out there.

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Well, Suzuki is the Catcher.

I also pictured him saying to Trump, "You know Donald, I've also felt like I could use a little more support up there.  How about the Bro?"  

7 hours ago, SameSame said:

I would say unbelievable, but that's exactly who Trump supporters are.  

good luck with that. suckers are horrible to try and keep a handle on. they are a disease and you can't get rid of em. i mean the ability to perceive appears completely gone for large swaths of America. suckers in the truest sense of the word

7 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Warren is hounded at every turn about her plans, but what the fuck is Donald's plan?

What's he going to do?  Everything, and yet... nothing.

Its very zen, in a racist, misogynist and xenophobic sort of way.

• Like 1

How the fuck does a county in Florida, one of the fastest growing states in the nation, that's only 140,000 people have 5 fucking ghost towns?  How is that possible?  

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

What's he going to do?  Everything, and yet... nothing.

Its very zen, in a racist, misogynist and xenophobic sort of way.

Whatever his plan is it will be better and cheaper than all others. It just won’t have any details. That way he doesn’t have to commit or it won’t be torn apart or criticized. That was his whole 2016 campaign. Promise but no details. I’m afraid Warren may have lost the campaign with her Medicare for all plan of 20 Trillion. It may be another DNA moment and that didn’t go over well. 20 Trillion can turn a lot of people off.

43 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Whatever his plan is it will be better and cheaper than all others. It just won’t have any details. That way he doesn’t have to commit or it won’t be torn apart or criticized. That was his whole 2016 campaign. Promise but no details. I’m afraid Warren may have lost the campaign with her Medicare for all plan of 20 Trillion. It may be another DNA moment and that didn’t go over well. 20 Trillion can turn a lot of people off.

We get to do Elizabeth Warren is dead in the water again.  The DNA test shit now looks savvy as fuck by taking the issue off the table over a year ago and then crawling he way to front runner in the Democratic Primary.  Look, she’s not perfect but if you think Elizabeth Warren isn’t prepared for this moment in the race you really haven’t been paying attention.  The Biden campaign is currently in full blown panic mode over Warren.  

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Jon Stewart tried to warn  us eight years ago but did we listen?

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad

Who the fuck eats his pizza with a fork?

Eating Albanian pizza in Times Square with a knife and fork to own the libs.

• Like 2