Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

58 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Not exactly the target audience for it.  If the over/under on the balloon remaining intact was 15 minutes, I’d take the under.

1 hour ago, scottsins said:

I’ve been wondering for a month now why this defense hasn’t been floated yet. It’s probably the best option. Just some rogue actors, swamp, etc.

Have to tread very carefully.  If they try separating Rudy, Mulvaney, etc. (including Perry) from Trump and making them the fall guys, they run the risk of those guys completely rolling over on Trump.    Imagine them testifying against Trump.  And if they think they are being betrayed and made to be the fall guys, they absolutely will turn on Trump.  

But I am surprised they haven't tried to at least start trying to pin some of this on Giuliani, and instead are just attacking the process.

Depends aside, that belt the President is wearing does NOT help his appearance. If he wants to own the libs and create a distraction, suspenders would get everyone talking.

Today is a busy day for Trump. He has a morning press briefing with the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Robert Wilkie. Afterwards he will travel to Georgia where he has a few agenda items:

He will be speaking at a round-table of fundraisers at The Whitley (a Marriott hotel in case you were wondering) in Atlanta and then will later be speaking at The Black Voices for Trump Coalition at the Georgia World Congress Center. The admission to lunch is $2,800. A table with Trump is $100,000 and a *photo with Trump is $35,000. Then back to the WH.

Back when Presidents actually did work, I could understand the traveling back to the WH, but if this man is going to do nothing but tweet and watch tv, he could just stay in Atlanta and then travel to Tuscaloosa in the morning for the game.

* Fun bit: Estimates are that Warren has had more than 50,000 selfies taken with supporters.

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Have to tread very carefully.  If they try separating Rudy, Mulvaney, etc. (including Perry) from Trump and making them the fall guys, they run the risk of those guys completely rolling over on Trump.    Imagine them testifying against Trump.  And if they think they are being betrayed and made to be the fall guys, they absolutely will turn on Trump.  

But I am surprised they haven't tried to at least start trying to pin some of this on Giuliani, and instead are just attacking the process.

Mulvaney, Giuliani, etc are dipshits,  they’d probably go down with the ship like fools.

Perry is a survivor. He’s not gonna drown for Trump if it comes to that. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, woohorn said:
10 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Assumed Baron until I clicked link.

Now what father in his right mind would take his teenage son to a football game??  Geez.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Depends aside, that belt the President is wearing does NOT help his appearance. If he wants to own the libs and create a distraction, suspenders would get everyone talking.

Today is a busy day for Trump. He has a morning press briefing with the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Robert Wilkie. Afterwards he will travel to Georgia where he has a few agenda items:

He will be speaking at a round-table of fundraisers at The Whitley (a Marriott hotel in case you were wondering) in Atlanta and then will later be speaking at The Black Voices for Trump Coalition at the Georgia World Congress Center. The admission to lunch is $2,800. A table with Trump is $100,000 and a *photo with Trump is $35,000. Then back to the WH.

Back when Presidents actually did work, I could understand the traveling back to the WH, but if this man is going to do nothing but tweet and watch tv, he could just stay in Atlanta and then travel to Tuscaloosa in the morning for the game.

* Fun bit: Estimates are that Warren has had more than 50,000 selfies taken with supporters.

How much to punch him in his fat, orange face?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Has to be trolling.

Sounds like Trump is thinking of his exit strategy.

Mark Burnett is probably pitching a reality TV deal to Putin where Trump and Snowden are roomies in Moscow...The Fraud Couple

Edited by DixonHur
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Schiff is DOUBLE CORRUPT

Double corrupt, sir?

There is a little known codicil in the U.S. Constitution giving the President unlimited powers in times of national crisis.  The time has come for someone to put their foot down, and that foot is Trump.