Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

10 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Diamond and Silk were in Atlanta. This man (a Texan) met them and vlogged or whatever it's called. He has a store entirely devoted to Trump merchandise or related to Trump. What kind of business are people who are currently making money off of the controversy going to do when it ends?

Have you seen the ads on Fox News? They can sell Republican pillows. 

10 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

What the ever living fuck was that?

That would be the genre of Kaucasian rap, better known as Krap. It resembles mainstream rap only slightly in form highlighted with vague off kilter beats, occasional rhyme and accompanied by jerky, often spastic movements. Appearing in grainy videos across the nation, Krap is mostly appreciated with the sound off and on a Motorola flip phone.

Btw- what's with the MAGA challenge anyway? I thought they finished that and were all KAG now?

The President and First Lady will be leaving for the football game today around lunch time. I believe the stadium may have family restrooms, so hopefully Trump will have a diaper change during halftime. After the game, they will return to NYC to Trump Tower.

• Like 1

This was my view of the flyover at the Army Navy game he attended last year.  Security was a mess because he arrived.  Took nearly an hour and half to get into the stadium. We didn’t make it to our seats until near end of the first quarter. Drunks in the crowd from both teams were jawing with each other while waiting to be screened before entry (and I’ll go out on a limb that will be tame compared to today’s demographic).  Everyone was pissed about the inconveniences due to extra security.  Presumably his attendance was known well in advance and logistics sorted accordingly.  

Want to see his approval plummet in Bama?  I imagine fucking up their game day is a pretty good way to go.  Hope his typical last minute bullshit compounds what was likely going to be a clusterfuck anyway.   

08389A96-8E89-4CAF-ABB5-AB4677E0FB29.jpeg

1 hour ago, brown water said:

This was my view of the flyover at the Army Navy game he attended last year.  Security was a mess because he arrived.  Took nearly an hour and half to get into the stadium. We didn’t make it to our seats until near end of the first quarter. Drunks in the crowd from both teams were jawing with each other while waiting to be screened before entry (and I’ll go out on a limb that will be tame compared to today’s demographic).  Everyone was pissed about the inconveniences due to extra security.  Presumably his attendance was known well in advance and logistics sorted accordingly.  

I was thinking that even if the president wasn’t a piece of shit and I liked him, I would be really fucking annoyed if he decided to come to a big Texas game. The security would be a nightmare and could ruin the experience

I ran that first one through my Dotard Translation Device, and here's what it spit out:

I am talking to Mark Burnett about doing a big show, perhaps The Apprentice, after the presidency, which I would assume would be in 12 months. This is true, we've had many conversations, I have nothing but time to think about things like this. Reporting!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Doubt he will stay the whole game.   Especially if he gets booed, or sees anyone kneeling on the field.

Bama & Lsu are his base...  The only reason he's at the game is repair his delicate ego and show the world he is beloved...  dear leader type shit.

I hope Bama doesn't embarrass themselves by embracing Douchalini...  but I think we all know how this is going to play out.

45 minutes ago, Loco said:

Bama & Lsu are his base...  The only reason he's at the game is repair his delicate ego and show the world he is beloved...  dear leader type shit.

I hope Bama doesn't embarrass themselves by embracing Douchalini...  but I think we all know how this is going to play out.

I guess ufc fans in NYC were definitely not his base 

Edited by Junior Miller

The administration at Alabama released an official announcement telling students that any disruptive behavior at today's game (read: booing Trump or negative messages on t-shirts) would be grounds for ejection from both the game, and possibly from school.  

This literally reminds me of Bayern Munchen v. Borussia Dortmund in 1933.  I should know, I was there...

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The administration at Alabama released an official announcement telling students that any disruptive behavior at today's game (read: booing Trump or negative messages on t-shirts) would be grounds for ejection from both the game, and possibly from school.  

This literally reminds me of Bayern Munchen v. Borussia Dortmund in 1933.  I should know, I was there...

From school? Come on, no way. Right? 

That is not what happened.

The SGA released a statement that “disruptive behavior” could result in student organizations losing block seating.

Nothing about losing tickets and nothing about ejection from school. And it did not come from the university administration.

Then the VP of Student Affairs released a statement that walked back the first statement from the SGA.

The first statement was absolutely shitty but there’s no need to exaggerate and post demonstrably false bullshittery to make your argument.

Don’t be like Trump.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Link?  I haven't seen anything like this.

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That is not what happened.

The SGA released a statement that “disruptive behavior” could result in student organizations losing block seating.

Nothing about losing tickets and nothing about ejection from school. And it did not come from the university administration.

Then the VP of Student Affairs released a statement that walked back the first statement from the SGA.

The first statement was absolutely shitty but there’s no need to exaggerate and post demonstrably false bullshittery to make your argument.

Don’t be like Trump.

You know your alma mater will treat this like a Trump rally.