Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

*Apologies to BamaChick but Hoyt is great material for the Alabama State Student Testing materials.

Hoyt is fixin to attend an Alabama football game. Hoyt is very excited but not about the Crimson Tide. Hoyt is excited because he is:

a) Fixin to pop a balloon

b) Fixin to have a massive hangover

c) Fixin to have an orgasm caused by popping a balloon

d) Fixin to have a stroke because he ate the Meat Lovers Pork Chops and Eggs at Waffle House for breakfast

e) Fixin to get arrested

f) Fixin to none of the above

g) Fixin to all of the above

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Intelligent people don’t write like this. 

What’s sad is that he didn’t even write it. There’s no way. Correct placement of the period inside the quotes, as well as correct use and placement of commas. There’s as much of a chance he wrote that tweet as he read the book. 

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

They very well may but spreading absolute false bullshit like Lobo just did are Ben Shapiro-like tactics.

The truth of what happened is bad enough - lying about it to make it even worse is bush league hackery.

Holy shit, sorry I read something to that effect and posted a rumor on a thread full of rumors.  Don’t compare me to Ben Shapiro.  You obviously didn’t get the Germany analogy nor the three years of rather pithy anti trump posts I’ve made.  

sorry I thought the glorified junior college known as your states flagship would do something stupid.  My bad.  Fuck trump and fuck the crimson tide.  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Holy shit, sorry I read something to that effect and posted a rumor on a thread full of rumors.  Don’t compare me to Ben Shapiro.  You obviously didn’t get the Germany analogy nor the three years of rather pithy anti trump posts I’ve made.  

sorry I thought the glorified junior college known as your states flagship would do something stupid.  My bad.  Fuck trump and fuck the crimson tide.  

You’re not a very pleasant dude.

32 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

During the FOX halftime show during the Iowa-Wisconsin game they were talking about how Bama has the easiest P5 schedule snd they're getting blown out at home. The video highlights cut to the shot of Trump and Reggie Bush says, "That's part of the reason right there."

I’m very conflicted here.

• Like 1

Seems like reports were the crowd was mixed with cheers and jeers. Everywhere else he's been solidly jeered and heckled including DC and NYC last Saturday. If he's only getting 50 to 60 percent cheers deep in the heart of one of the three most sister fucking redneck bastions of backward ass coonery states in this country then he's in massive trouble. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Finds a place that doesn’t publicly tell him to eat shit so he spends the flight home tweeting out clips about how loved he is. His funeral should become a national holiday where we all throw big parties and celebrate this asshole being in the ground. 

I have two bottles of Dom in the fridge.  One for the day he’s removed and a one for the day he croaks.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I have a bottle of Pappy that I have been holding back for this.

I've got a few as well.  I'll bring a 23 down if he's impeached.  Even if he's just voted out of office, happy to bring some down to Austin next time I'm visiting family and polish some off.  Worth it. 

It amuses me greatly that after the World Series, it took two more attempts to find a public appearance that wasn't a complete embarrassment. 

If he had been booed in Tuscaloosa, he would have gone to a HS playoff game in Vidor next weekend in his continued quest for adulation. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TornACL said:

It amuses me greatly that after the World Series, it took two more attempts to find a public appearance that wasn't a complete embarrassment. 

If he had been booed in Tuscaloosa, he would have gone to a HS playoff game in Vidor College Station next weekend in his continued quest for adulation. 

FIFAggy

Edited by Planet Houston
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Finds a place that doesn’t publicly tell him to eat shit so he spends the flight home tweeting out clips about how loved he is. His funeral should become a national holiday where we all throw big parties and celebrate this asshole being in the ground. 

I think this is a given. When he finally kicks the bucket we are going to see some epic parties across the country.

9 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Imagine being a Trump supporter and knowing that the places where his support is strongest are shitholes like Alabama and College Station, and still thinking you're on the right side of things.

Imagine going to a University where your student body has the same world view as  high school drop outs.  

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Imagine going to a University where your student body has the same world view as  high school drop outs.  

I think that all the time.  I have a lot of Aggie family and wonder how it is just them and everyone who couldn’t get into college.  Amazing. 

• Like 1