Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Donald Trump, Jr. is questioning how Democrats can win back the White House in 2020 when they can’t boot Sean Spicer from “Dancing With the Stars.” “If the Democrats can’t get Sean Spicer off ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ how are they going to win 2020?” President Trump’s 41-year-old son told “Extra” in a recent interview.

“They got a lot of outrage that they can’t get him off of this show,” the “Triggered” author said. “So it’s pretty funny to watch.”

Edited by TexLonghorn

They are the biggest, most luxurious snowflakes...

I saw it in real time on Saturday.

I posted the below on my Facebook - I’ll admit while I was making a joke, I also did it to rile up the assholes who had been salivating over Trump coming to the game.

efb4a54c0c8dc69cbf7ca05157fe2439.jpg

Woo doggie did I get some pissy triggered snowflakes in my mentions.

And I took GREAT JOY in replying to all of them with “Ah, it’s just a joke! Don’t get triggered and act like a snowflake! I’m sorry Trump fans have such thin skin. Roll Tide!”

I enjoyed it very much.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

The President will be courting the billionaires today. He will speak in NYC at a meeting of the Economic Club (founded in 1907) followed by a roundtable and fundraising reception at the InterContinental NY Barclay.

The thing about snowflakes is, while fragile and quick to melt, they are also quite beautiful. The cult snowflakes, however, most resemble that gray slushy snow piled along the curbing. This exhaust-tinged and dirty snow, encountered unaware, floats over the tops of your boots and your cold, clammy socks remind you of your own mortality.

7 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

We’re all focusing on trump holding back aid to Ukraine because of Biden but it could also been to help Russia. Everyone seems to forget that trump loves Russia more than any country. Putin wouldn’t want $400m going to Ukraine and you have to think word got to trump at some level.

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We’re all focusing on trump holding back aid to Ukraine because of Biden but it could also been to help Russia. Everyone seems to forget that trump loves Russia more than any country. Putin wouldn’t want $400m going to Ukraine and you have to think word got to trump at some level.

What gets overlooked is that Trump was also pushing them on investigating CrowdStrike, the cybersecurity firm that first investigated the DNC server and concluded the Russians had hacked it.  This conclusion was confirmed by the intelligence agencies later.  This actually has very little to do with Trump directly.  There is nothing about the Russian malfeasance which implicates Trump, once Mueller was unable to establish the connection between Trump and the Russians.  Yet, investigating CrowdStrike was the first thing he pushed on.

I think that is because he can't normalize relationships with Russia until he can generate some doubt on the conclusion that they were attacking our elections.  If he can't normalize the relationship, it's harder to lift sanctions, recognize the Crimea annexation, etc.. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

What gets overlooked is that Trump was also pushing them on investigating CrowdStrike, the cybersecurity firm that first investigated the DNC server and concluded the Russians had hacked it.  This conclusion was confirmed by the intelligence agencies later.  This actually has very little to do with Trump directly.  There is nothing about the Russian malfeasance which implicates Trump, once Mueller was unable to establish the connection between Trump and the Russians.  Yet, investigating CrowdStrike was the first thing he pushed on.

I think that is because he can't normalize relationships with Russia until he can generate some doubt on the conclusion that they were attacking our elections.  If he can't normalize the relationship, it's harder to lift sanctions, recognize the Crimea annexation, etc.. 

Yes, and you can’t tell me that the Russians aren’t slightly worried that their chance with trump could be coming to an end soon. They expected more assistance from him, and congress hasn’t allowed it. Russia is under the gun to make something happen or they could be facing a hostile president for the foreseeable future.

46 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes, and you can’t tell me that the Russians aren’t slightly worried that their chance with trump could be coming to an end soon. They expected more assistance from him, and congress hasn’t allowed it. Russia is under the gun to make something happen or they could be facing a hostile president for the foreseeable future.

If they know they will be facing a hostile president going forward in 2021, a solid play for them would be to completely turn on Trump now, and work to show his followers, and the world, how easily they were manipulated. And then top it off by claiming they are already working on getting their preferred Democratic candidate elected next year.   Make everybody doubt everything.   

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If they know they will be facing a hostile president going forward in 2021, a solid play for them would be to completely turn on Trump now, and work to show his followers, and the world, how easily they were manipulated. And then top it off by claiming they are already working on getting their preferred Democratic candidate elected next year.   Make everybody doubt everything.   

Much of what y'all write is true and/or intelligent, but I think we keep focusing on the smaller picture when we think in terms of what Russia's goals are having got Trump in office. Let's not forget that the Russians have corrupted the NRA. Nor should we forget the recorded Paul Ryan discussion with other GOPs about GOPs on Putin's payroll. We don't even know yet how deeply the GOPs have been corrupted, but it looks damn bad.

Putin and Russia can't lose. The overall goal is to discredit Western democracies and sow chaos among their international adversaries. Shaming the US and its president while generating doubt about the basic functioning of our republic are gemstones in their whole active measures campaign.

Having Trump dangling adoringly from Putin's testicles is just a pleasing ladle of gravy.

Pretty much everything that comes with Trumpism helps Russia directly or indirectly. Nationalism. White Nationalism. Distrust of the press, government, or anyone outside of the Dear Leader are homeruns that soared by Roy Hobbs' orbiting ball and landed on the moon.

This effort is Russia's political sputnik. They're ahead of everybody in the new space where modern conflicts will be carried out. Tank battalions are the winged T of the new political game.

We better figure it out quick.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

110% this is happening. Trump doesn’t need pence to sway the evangelicals

Him dumping Pence to put Nikki on the ticket is an attempt to win back suburban women.

shes up to something based on the new book and tv appearances lately. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Him dumping Pence to put Nikki on the ticket is an attempt to win back suburban women.

shes up to something based on the new book and tv appearances lately. 

She's up to something.  But I can't see Trump putting a woman on the ticket, even if he was going to dump Pence.  His whole schtick is putting women in their place and optics of a group of entirely white men in charge of everything, with a token black as HUD secretary and woman as Secretary of Education.

They don't care about winning over anyone.  Just riling up their angry, white, male base, and suppressing enough other votes.

If the first calls are the most important ones, this could change negotiating forever.  

Before calling clients to discuss my position, I’m gonna call them five minutes before and just hang up.  So I can always revert back to my silence as being my position.  

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

But I can't see Trump putting a woman on the ticket, even if he was going to dump Pence.  His whole schtick is putting women in their place and optics of a group of entirely white men in charge of everything

She’s not his type, so no worries about him raping her 

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

It gives her a clear path to the 2024 nomination and being the first female president 

shes much more electable than pence and will bring back suburban moms 

FUCK THAT.  If suburban moms are dumb enough to turn around and vote R again (assuming we get a D in 2020), then no lesson will have been learned and let's just continue down the path to the lanai.

6 minutes ago, Gooby said:

So, Mr. President, if I read your second tweet correctly, you are looking to cut a deal to allow "tough, hardened criminals" to stay in the United States?

He just gave his S.C. the ok to rule against Him. Trump is an idiot (capt obvious) he should have cut a deal long ago for image rehab 

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

It gives her a clear path to the 2024 nomination and being the first female president 

shes much more electable than pence and will bring back suburban moms 

If there's four more years of Trump, no way there's a free and fair election in 2024, and if there somehow is, whoever is VP over the increasing craziness couldn't possibly win.

If I still had tin foil left, and to be clear I'm fully out on Brisket's ledge, and don't think anything's happening, but I would go more in on Pence resigning now, and Trump nominating Haley to be VP to be confirmed by Congress, before the impeachment trial to avoid a President Pelosi.   

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

but I would go more in on Pence resigning now, and Trump nominating Haley to be VP to be confirmed by Congress, before the impeachment trial to avoid a President Pelosi.   

This is also 100% spot on. Pence is every bit as guilty as trump. If impeached, Trump needs Someone to write blanket pardons for him and Ivanka 

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

She's trying to play both sides.  Stay on dotard's good side and also make a case for herself as a "rational" R.

She's the kind of competent totalitarian Trump has opened the door to with his destruction of norms and disregard for the rule of law. 

She's seen his playbook, and she thinks she can manipulate the rubes accordingly.  The difference is she's much smarter and more calculating than he, and therefore, more dangerous.

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

FUCK THAT.  If suburban moms are dumb enough to turn around and vote R again (assuming we get a D in 2020), then no lesson will have been learned and let's just continue down the path to the lanai.

Suburban moms are not just turning against the criminal enterprise formerly known as the Republican Party because of captain dipshit. 

Guns, healthcare and the republican tax scam are doing that job. Women are smart enough to know that one of the reasons Cayden is carrying a bulletproof backpack to school is due to the GOP being beholden to the NRA and it’s ridiculous positions, and that republicans would take away healthcare from everyone but the rich if they could.

17 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

She's the kind of competent totalitarian Trump has opened the door to with his destruction of norms and disregard for the rule of law. 

She's seen his playbook, and she thinks she can manipulate the rubes accordingly.  The difference is she's much smarter and more calculating than he, and therefore, more dangerous.

She's not going to rile up the Trumptards like DOTARD. A significant part of his base will fade back into the woodwork trailer park after DOTARD is gone.