Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

i can actually envision getting a gift wrapped in that shit from my incel brother in law.  would use it immediately as kindling.

Man, I figured custom "MAGA" toilet paper would be a booming Christmas side job, but in bulk the damn stuff costs $5 per roll.  Foiled again.

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

If I got a present wrapped in that shit, I do believe I would set the whole thing ablaze immediately.

No, I would rip off the paper and burn that, then make a statement that whatever the gift, it will be donated to the refugee/asylum seekers missions at the border.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, burntorangebongos said:

I think for folks like them who have made their money, that Fox's message of fear resonates. Fear the left because, they will take away what you have and redistribute it. Fear the brown people because they will replace you. Fear the other and you are smart for seeing this and getting ready to fight against it. 

We don't have a common purpose like the space race or ensuring we create smart, well educated kids. So we are bereft of a purpose so this gets filled by self interest and protecting your own, even at the expense of others. And Fox tells you that it is OK because you worked hard and so fuck the weak and the newly arrived. Go ahead and close the door because the country is full. Isn't  that what Trump said one time? The country is full.

Fuck, we have a lot of work to do to clean up the crazy notions and the dark forces that are feeding this drivel and appealing to our lizard brains.

This by 100.  Much like the fall of the Roman Empire. 

7 hours ago, BradInATX said:

So you've never been to Philly then

Or College Station.

Yeah, you know what overcomes a convenient "20 year audit" real quick, a ruling from the Supreme Court of the United States. 

Guy couldn't shut up for 5 years about being happy to produce them as soon as it was legally okay.  Well, here's a pretty clear LEGAL INDICATION.  

Putin must love this 

Washington (CNN)Secretary of Defense Mark Esper landed in South Korea on Thursday to navigate renewed threats from an "enraged" North Korea and newly heightened strain in the alliance with Seoul that congressional aides, lawmakers and Korea experts say has been caused by President Donald Trump.

Trump is demanding that South Korea pay roughly 500% more in 2020 to cover the cost of keeping US troops on the peninsula, a congressional aide and an administration official confirmed to CNN.
The price hike has frustrated Pentagon officials and deeply concerned Republican and Democratic lawmakers, according to military officials and congressional aides. It has angered and unnerved Seoul, where leaders are questioning US commitment to their alliance and wondering whether Trump will pull US forces if they don't pay up.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/14/politics/trump-south-korea-troops-price-hike/index.html

10 hours ago, Fozzz said:

imo, Trump's biggest failure as POTUS is not locking this bitch up.

Negged for passing a lie on to us. It seems (I may be mistaken) that you have a very high standard for proving someone guilty of an accusation when it comes to one party, but here you are saying Hillary was comfortable being friends with a child sex trafficker as though she knew that about him and saying Bill Clinton was a serial rapist. Neither statement is honest.

It's clear that Epstein had many friends who likely didn't know of his sexual perpetration. I doubt Hillary, who spent her professional career looking out for the rights of children would tolerate someone she knew was a child sex trafficker. It's more possible that Bill Clinton knew, but if he was assaulting minors, I doubt he'd share the stories with his wife.

Calling Bill a serial rapist is merely a sign of how gullible you are when you're desperate to believe something. If he is a serial rapist, he should be in prison. So should Trump for his misdeeds. Do you use the same standard for both?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Shit asses on the right led by O'Reilly ginned up the notion of a war on Christmas. People have started saying Merry Christmas as a declaration rather than a happy greeting. Now you can weaponize the Christmas gift by wrapping it in declarative paper.

I think I'd toss into the front yard of the sender unopened.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Seen today through the windows of the Oval by press pool waiting on the lawn:

Could've been anything.  Mulvaney probably coughed, sending the whole conversation into a spiral.  Trump is addicted to amphetamines.  Drug addicts are erratic. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, deech said:

When non-hearsay is provided - what then?  

Longtime career OMB official, Mark Sandy, had no idea he was a deep state operative funded by George Soros, a childhood friend of Shifty Schiff, worships Satan and eats fetal tissue on his avocado toast, but he's about to find out all of this stuff about himself.  Geez, Mark, you sick bastard! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

Could've been anything.  Mulvaney probably coughed, sending the whole conversation into a spiral.  Trump is addicted to amphetamines.  Drug addicts are erratic. 

the uproar probably stemmed from the adverse reaction to a zinc oxide overdose when Barr misunderstood Trump’s cantaloupe face and forcibly misplaced a pasty blob of the stuff down his throat.  

6 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Then they call it heresy and demand to see the Whistleblower. 

Actually they will do that anyway.

I think they're going to settle on "yeah it was a quid pro quo and yeah he wanted an investigation of Bidens specifically but he really believed they were corrrupt and the President should be able to use the tools of our state to compel corruption investigations. He did not have wrongful intent." This is what Kennedy and Cruz floated the other day. 

32 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

I think they're going to settle on "yeah it was a quid pro quo and yeah he wanted an investigation of Bidens specifically but he really believed they were corrrupt and the President should be able to use the tools of our state to compel corruption investigations. He did not have wrongful intent." This is what Kennedy and Cruz floated the other day. 

At this point it's about the only thing they have left.

9 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

still not sure why hearsay is an issue.  why do we need someone who heard things directly from mulvaney and trump when we all heard directly from mulvaney and trump when they confessed on live tv?

Call Mulvaney as a witness.  When he doesn’t show, wheel a TV in on a cart and question whether Trump attempted to trade aid to the Ukraine for an investigation of a political opponent in the upcoming election.  Hit play on the clip of Mulvaney saying there is Quid Pro quo all the time.  Repeat this for 8 hours.

Americans still wouldn’t get it.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 2

"Opportunity zones." Designed to give tax breaks for investment in new development based on low income census tracts. I suppose even the 1% have their class ranks and therefore qualify. For the residents  with incomes of less than $15,000 that were to be the beneficiaries of such development, too bad but you should have written a letter like Huizenga, Jr. did:

1 hour ago, horncyclist said:

Tough sell when he never says the word “corruption” in the call.