Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

so trumpkins are now ok with war crimes and killing of innocent civilians. We really are marching closer to fascism. Traitors. 

Trumpism has shown there’s nothing unique about 20th century Germans.  Every population has a sizable minority of potential fascists just waiting for the right asshole to tickle their self-pity G spot and unleash a tidal wave of antisocial shitheadery on the world.  

• Like 9

Maybe while he's in Austin this week, we can convince him to load up on brisket and ribs and Franklin and then conveniently slide into a meat coma.  
I mean since he's in such great health, he'll have no problem chowing down...

We could tell him the sliced beef is modeled after Ivanka's labia, and he'll just go to town...

Edited by Lobo

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I wonder what Trump got in return from Erdogan in their meeting last week?

Dirt on Jane Sanders? A promise to investigate Bailey Warren?

And Lindsey has nothing to say about it. This is his tweet from last week:

What happened to your outrage about the Kurds, Mr. Graham? Too busy on Fox defending the undefendable?

The physical is extremely odd and it’s obviously bs that his trip to the hospital  was basically that he was working  ahead of his schedule. And while I agree with the quote that he is up at all hours, it’s doubtful that he’s actually working and the source of his energy is suspect anyway.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The physical is extremely odd and it’s obviously bs that his trip to the hospital  was basically that he was working  ahead of his schedule. And while I agree with the quote that he is up at all hours, it’s doubtful that he’s actually working and the source of his energy is suspect anyway.

Maybe Melanie beat his ass this time instead. 

• Haha 1