Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

20 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The physical is extremely odd and it’s obviously bs that his trip to the hospital  was basically that he was working  ahead of his schedule. And while I agree with the quote that he is up at all hours, it’s doubtful that he’s actually working and the source of his energy is suspect anyway.

Rumors last night were that it was related to chest pain and was cleared after 2 hours. 

32 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The physical is extremely odd and it’s obviously bs that his trip to the hospital  was basically that he was working  ahead of his schedule. And while I agree with the quote that he is up at all hours, it’s doubtful that he’s actually working and the source of his energy is suspect anyway.

After it hit the news, I dug around. Back a page, commentary had indicated he had a checkup in February and thus if that was his regular physical, then he would be three months out from that. His weight has increased, he’s on cholesterol meds, etc. which need monitoring.

During the calendar posts, I know he was at Walter Reed not that long ago, ostensibly for a visit to a wounded soldier. 

The only rumor that I could see floating around on semi-legit sources was chest pain. Given his health and stress, it would make sense that if he reported discomfort such as that, he would be taken to hospital pronto.

#FredSampson”It’sTheBigOne”

Edit-Smoky beat me to it. 

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Add

10 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Rumors last night were that it was related to chest pain and was cleared after 2 hours. 

Trump dying would be the greatest gift to Moscow Mitch and Jim Jordan. Sure the gop would have difficulty in electing pence in terms of losing many MAGA die hards but they could also re-attract Never Trumpers and some independents. They would have a new energy in thinking they could get 9 years of pence in office.

If the trip to Walter Reed was indeed for a medical concern that you don't really want to announce, you go with a stomach bug.  It's innocuous and something nobody would not have any concerns about. But no, they come up with part of his annual physical. They're all idiots. 

Edited by Mo Horn
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

After it hit the news, I dug around. Back a page, commentary had indicated he had a checkup in February and thus if that was his regular physical, then he would be three months out from that. His weight has increased, he’s on cholesterol meds, etc. which need monitoring.

During the calendar posts, I know he was at Walter Reed not that long ago, ostensibly for a visit to a wounded soldier. 

The only rumor that I could see floating around on semi-legit sources was chest pain. Given his health and stress, it would make sense that if he reported discomfort such as that, he would be taken to hospital pronto.

#FredSampson”It’sTheBigOne”

Edit-Smoky beat me to it. 

Sampson and Son was a great show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She's up to something.  But I can't see Trump putting a woman on the ticket, even if he was going to dump Pence.  His whole schtick is putting women in their place and optics of a group of entirely white men in charge of everything, with a token black as HUD secretary and woman as Secretary of Education.
They don't care about winning over anyone.  Just riling up their angry, white, male base, and suppressing enough other votes.

The base doesn't control Trump. It's the other way around. If he says a woman of Indian heritage is good for VP, they'll come around, albeit with some distasteful comments. Party/team Trump over everything.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I guess word got back to him the smaller farms are starting to get pissed they aren't getting any of that Trumpcash. But he'd be better served to continue dangling that carrot out front of them and stringing them along. Their support of him runs even deeper right now because they are holding on in hopes of getting that money some day.

I guess word got back to him the smaller farms are starting to get pissed they aren't getting any of that Trumpcash. But he'd be better served to continue dangling that carrot out front of them and stringing them along. Their support of him runs even deeper right now because they are holding on in hopes of getting that money some day.

But Obamaphone
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Lobo said:

Maybe while he's in Austin this week, we can convince him to load up on brisket and ribs and Franklin and then conveniently slide into a meat coma.  
I mean since he's in such great health, he'll have no problem chowing down...

We could tell him the sliced beef is modeled after Ivanka's labia, and he'll just go to town...

I doubt seriously that this misogynist has ever gone down on a woman.  Maybe a man, tho.

4 hours ago, Message Board User said:

"We wanted to weigh the truck before we drove it over the weight zoned bridge."

"So you knew the truck was too heavy!"

'Uh, no.  It was under weight limit and the bridge held it fine."

"But you had doubts, you weighed it, so you must admit that it could have been.  Therefore the weighing was justified, just like our wanting to weigh it after the fact!"

So dumb. 

37 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

But we’re all supposed to be solemn and support our patriotic farmers, corrupt brave first responders, and war criminals troops.

Did I miss something here? 

42 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

And the ones who don't kill themselves will do it again in 2020. I just can't figure out why everything is so terrible right now! 

Kay and Steve are both in the agriculture business.  They not only still love the guy, but think he's presidency is fulfilling a prophecy.  

Capture.jpg

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Since Trump only had a partial physical exam at Walter Reed, what type of tests couldn't have been performed at the WH? It's not like they can't take blood or perform a ECG at the WH.  

When I was undergoing cancer treatments they scanned my brain. It was a very large machine. As evidence that I actually have a brain, I received a copy of the scan on CD. So, perhaps scans such as MRI or CT.

As far as the farmers and the prophecy, a lot of that goes back to that firefighter, Mark Taylor who became popular with the evangelicals when he made some prophecy (later turned into a movie produced by Liberty University, I think?) that Trump would be elected. He wasn't the only one, but it is a theme with that crowd.