Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Did I miss something here? 

Probably not.  They are just part of the group that I am fucking sick and tired of hearing I must support at all costs no matter how shitty they might be:

1.  Soldier boys

2.  Cops

3.  Patriotic farmers

4.  Small business

If you are a member of one of the above groups then according to GOP gospel yo' shit don't stink and no one can say anything negative about you else that person be labeled a commie, scumbag traitor.  Fucking tired of it.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It said it was abuse and harassment. 12 hour timeout and I had to delete it. “I hope your fucking heart explodes!” was the exact tweet  

If you couch it in sentences written like Shakespeare or Yoda sometimes it is not noticed. The people who report abuse are not always the brightest bulbs on the ferris wheel, although the swear words will usually catch their eye.

"Explode! Your foul heart will, I hope. Rejoice! My heart will, for certain. Evil vanquished with a dry eye, for no evil is wailed when it is gone.

• Like 2

Rahm Emanuel got in a dig about the hospital visit on "This Week" today.  They were talking about how Trump loves that he's being impeached and Maggie Haberman, Chris Christie, and Rahm insisted that he hates all of this.  Rahm then said something to the effect that "that's what has led to the hospital visit."

The plot thickens.

9 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I’ll go with anxiety attack. Freaked out, couldn’t catch his breath, doc couldn’t find more symptoms, but Trump thought it was a heart attack, so they went to the hospital.

This is probably correct. We won’t be so lucky that he just croaks and dies. I suspect he will fight this until Moscow Mitch tells him it’s over, then he pardons everyone, resigns in exchange for mike penis lover pardoning him, then spends the rest of his days tweeting from a Russian embassy.,

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

I’ll go with anxiety attack. Freaked out, couldn’t catch his breath, doc couldn’t find more symptoms, but Trump thought it was a heart attack, so they went to the hospital.

the crackup probably kicked off during the WS.  

a part of me feels bad for him knowing how badly he got hurt when he was too young to have any choice.  

12 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Farmers committing suicide in unprecedented numbers.

Was it just a coincidence that those redneck goobers named their kids with initials "KKK"? 

That lady's quotes and stuff with her and religion just goes to show why religion is so dangerous. Somewhere along the line message changed from "God helps those who help themselves" to "God will take care of you". Pretty fucking dangerous to put your entire well-being and that of your family in the hands of an invisible force that may or may not exist, and even if it does exist may or may not even know you exist or give a shit about you. Especially when all evidence points to people far more innocent getting far worse treatment in life. 

They could have easily taken a page from their orange bitch ass god and filed bankruptcy then just went to grift on somebody else. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The gop governor of ND talking about how the trade wars are devastating small farmers. Funny how it doesn’t seem like the Right ever directly criticizes the architect of the trade wars.

It's even funnier when the Right says the President is responsible for foreign policy and when that policy includes violations of the US Constitution suddenly accuse lifelong nonpartisan employees of treason.

edit to clarify-I'm still butthurt over the Administration's accusations against Taylor, Yovanovitch, et al regarding the oath they undertook.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Clarification

The President will be "out of order" today until around 2:00 pm and then will have an intelligence briefing. He had  no appearances yesterday. The rumors have been rather interesting and my two favorites are:

1. Sadly, the frequent trips to Louisiana, Kentucky, and the Alabama game did not have any success in locating a doppelganger for the President, so the "Weekend at Bernie's" strategy may have to be used since Bill Barr isn't tall enough and Donald Jr. refuses to dye his hair.

2. It wasn't chest pains, it was a surgical procedure to remove a tumor named Sean Hannity.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Says Nancy is doing nothing...

25 minutes ago, yoladu said:

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

Well his daily schedule shouldn't be taxing his health.

today ~ Monday 11/18/19

2:00pm The President receives his intelligence briefing

4:15pm The President meets with the Secretary of State

that's it.

(Mrs Whiggins basically beat me to it)

His schedule.  

In writing, huh? Is there any way that Congress can insist he actually write it himself? Crayon, Sharpie, whatever it takes? Not that he is going to do it. The "consider" is a tell.

His minders are going to have their hands full until 2:00 today unless they can spike his meds with some sleepy juice so he takes a nap from 10 til 2. No matter how he felt on Saturday, his brain is going to obsess over Nancy (exculpatory) and Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. He'll need the Fox News retweets to keep his ego halfway soothed.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know what I REALLY like about Trump?

How he loves the troops.

He loves them SO much, that - against the advice of the Pentagon - he'll pardon war criminals.  Because as he tells us, brave soldiers who serve their country should have their crimes forgiven.

I mean, unless those soldiers are dirty mexicans who served with honor and distinction, and committed NO war crimes...but they DID commit the crime of illegal entry long ago (or maybe their parents did).  In THOSE cases, well, THE LAW IS THE LAW, and it must be enforced.

Summary -- be a soldier and illegally kill a brown person?  Pardon.  Be a soldier who happens to BE a brown person?  Deported.

He loves the troops so much that the airstrip American taxpayers bought and built in Syria has been given to the soldiers....the Russian soldiers.

The President will be "out of order" today until around 2:00 pm and then will have an intelligence briefing. He had  no appearances yesterday. The rumors have been rather interesting and my two favorites are:
1. Sadly, the frequent trips to Louisiana, Kentucky, and the Alabama game did not have any success in locating a doppelganger for the President, so the "Weekend at Bernie's" strategy may have to be used since Bill Barr isn't tall enough and Donald Jr. refuses to dye his hair.
2. It wasn't chest pains, it was a surgical procedure to remove a tumor named Sean Hannity.
I saw one rumor on the Twitters that this is just ground work in case he needs to resign. The phased physical gives him an out for medical reasons...with a Pence pardon in his pocket.