Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/trump-s-impeachment-ire-turns-pompeo-amid-diplomats-starring-roles-n1082716

The impeachment inquiry has created the first rift between President Donald Trump and the Cabinet member who has been his closest ally, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, according to four current and former senior administration officials.
Trump has fumed for weeks that Pompeo is responsible for hiring State Department officials whose congressional testimony threatens to bring down his presidency, the officials said. The president confronted Pompeo about the officials — and what he believed was a lackluster effort by the secretary of state to block their testimony — during lunch at the White House on Oct. 29, those familiar with the matter said.

Inside the White House, the view was that Trump “just felt like, ‘rein your people in,’” a senior administration official said.
Trump particularly blames Pompeo for tapping Ambassador Bill Taylor in June to be the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, the current and former senior administration officials said.

Such a narcissist. It’s Pompeo’s fault for hiring people who won’t lie for the president not his fault for doing the lying.
  • Like 1

It's still on, just no announcement on time obviously.  NW Apple campus is the main feature.  I suppose they may stop off at one other Apple location.  

Ivanka will be in tow, so I say we look into some day-fucks.  Otherwise, TCRP quietly reporting a quick meet n' great with some supporters but nothing lavish.  Whole trip, with ground movement sounds like 4-5 hours, tops.  I'm guessing they'd rather do Air Force one in/out of Austin Executive Airport given the proximity but can't handle that runway.  So more surface transport than they'd like.  Which would explain the in flux plan for TCRP and one other business tour.  Sounds like one meal on the ground is in the cards, but probably on site somewhere, no fun taco visit or anything.  I'm guessing morning commute will be fine but afternoon commute will be a shitshow.  

Kink Bandana landed an interview with the president for prideless loyalty. That's how non-fake-news journalists who aren't part of the lamestream media begin their dignified careers as stewards of truth. 

Edited by Chooky
Tonka Bandito

I just finished watching the last episode of “Leavenworth” and beyond the obvious, what really angers me about Lorrance is how he and his family use his sexuality as a defense.

“Oh I’m a gay soldier and everyone in the army is homophobic so I had to be extra tough to get respect and part of why I was the ‘scapegoat’ was because they were happy to get rid of a gay lieutenant.”

It’s so fucking offensive. It chaps my ass that Trump pardoned this lying psycho murderer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I just finished watching the last episode of “Leavenworth” and beyond the obvious, what really angers me about Lorrance is how he and his family use his sexuality as a defense.

“Oh I’m a gay soldier and everyone in the army is homophobic so I had to be extra tough to get respect and part of why I was the ‘scapegoat’ was because they were happy to get rid of a gay lieutenant.”

It’s so fucking offensive. It chaps my ass that Trump pardoned this lying psycho murderer.

I watched the first four episodes. It was pretty stunning when one of the guys from his patrol was watching clips of Fox News while they were blatantly lying and distorting the facts of the event as described by practically everyone else on the patrol. 'There were men racing towards him on a motorcycle. He only had a split second to act. He saved lives!'

Reprehensible. 

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

This is totally irresponsible and stupid, and is quite frankly the kind of nonsense I would expect from the Rs and Fox News.

You’re right.

They should have had a body language expert on to tell us what he’s thinking. They’d be a way more informative source.

But in all honesty, CNN and Obama’s doctor need to button that shit up. 

No one wins when doctors start diagnosing folks on cable news.

• Like 2

President will have a mid-morning Cabinet meeting today and lunch with VP Pence. Although the impeachment inquiry takes up a lot of space, Secretary of Defense Esper could cover pages of info as there are a number of hotspots world-wide among other things but if you've ever had a boss with the attention span of a gnat....

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

It's still on, just no announcement on time obviously.  NW Apple campus is the main feature.  I suppose they may stop off at one other Apple location.  

Ivanka will be in tow, so I say we look into some day-fucks.  Otherwise, TCRP quietly reporting a quick meet n' great with some supporters but nothing lavish.  Whole trip, with ground movement sounds like 4-5 hours, tops.  I'm guessing they'd rather do Air Force one in/out of Austin Executive Airport given the proximity but can't handle that runway.  So more surface transport than they'd like.  Which would explain the in flux plan for TCRP and one other business tour.  Sounds like one meal on the ground is in the cards, but probably on site somewhere, no fun taco visit or anything.  I'm guessing morning commute will be fine but afternoon commute will be a shitshow. 

where are you seeing this? i don’t want this asshole anywhere on our campus. tim apple can stay though, he cool. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

You’re right.

They should have had a body language expert on to tell us what he’s thinking. They’d be a way more informative source.

But in all honesty, CNN and Obama’s doctor need to button that shit up. 

No one wins when doctors start diagnosing folks on cable news.

On the other hand... When a president and administration go so far out of their way to blantantly lie about his health, I pretty much expect reporting like this to emerge. 

He can't talk in complete thoughts. It looks like he's wearing diapers (or he has leveled up his FUPA). He has lied about his weight and about random hospital trips. 

Fuck yeah, let's shake the tree and make his admin face the truth or dig a deeper hole of lies. Fuck all this shit about decorum and protecting the office of the president. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Can you start giving daily weather forecasts?

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

There are probably Trumpkins very conflicted about him.  On the one hand, he kills browns.  On the other, he’s gay.  Trump loves the troops!  But he pardoned a gay one!

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Can you start giving daily weather forecasts?

Sorry but I barely passed Troy Kimmel's "Weather & Climate" class at UT back in the day.  That's why I rely so heavily on PhDhorn.  Army Futures Command is "trying" to set something up with him as his other official visit but considering he'll probably call all of them traitors next week, they don't appear to be in a real fucking hurry.