Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There are probably Trumpkins very conflicted about him.  On the one hand, he kills browns.  On the other, he’s gay.  Trump loves the troops!  But he pardoned a gay one!

No, he didn’t pardon a gay soldier.  He pardoned a white one.  He deports the brown ones.  To Trump and his supporters, the most heinous war crime of all is being brown.

• Like 1

If you're implying that Jared has never tapped that and instead just sits in the corner while other men plow her, whilst rubbing his nipples with fine golden Trump Tie clips...then yeah...I guess I'll be next in line for her.  

Levity aside, Trump does not appear to be completely "all there" with regard to mental faculties as of late.  I wonder if somebody here in Austin who gets close to him during the tour can see whether or not he's mentally struggling.  Because he seems to be a couple relatives short of an incest orgy.

I mean, does ANYONE believe that if Obama people had done that that Trump and his minions wouldn’t have been crying about it all over Fox News and Twitter immediately???

This guy still rages about being called a “short fingered vulgarian” 30 years ago.

He’d have tweeted about that shit weekly.

32 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

can we get our resident trumpkin military grunts to chime in here? y'all are cool with donnie jr shitting down the throat of a decorated war hero, correct? and it's because you got a 3% pay raise, correct? 

Fake news I say ! It was 10%!!!

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s visit to Iraq this week brought with it another round of controversy surrounding White House claims about military pay, as the commander in chief again incorrectly claimed he provided the troops with their first raise in more than a decade.

“You haven’t gotten one in more than 10 years. More than 10 years!” he told a crowd of applauding service members during his remarks at Al Asad Air Base in Iraq on Wednesday. “And we got you a big one. I got you a big one.”

Trump has repeatedly claimed that troops hadn’t seen a pay raise during President Barack Obama’s time in the White House. In fact, troops have seen a pay raise of at least 1 percent every year for more than 30 years.

The president also appeared to claim he pushed for a 10 percent pay raise in 2019, even though the actual rate his administration publicly supported and eventually got approved was only 2.6 percent.

“[People said] we could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent," he told the troops. “I said, ‘No, make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’ Because it’s been a long time. It’s been more than 10 years. That’s a long time.”

The 2018 military pay raise, approved in Trump’s first year in office, was 2.4 percent. It was the largest the military had seen in eight years, but followed a federal formula matching the expected rise in civilian sector wages for the year.

In some cases over the last 10 years, the annual military pay hikes have been lower than those comparable salaries, leading to a gap in the wages of troops and their non-military peers. But military pay has increased annually every year dating back to the early days of President Ronald Reagan’s administration.

Trump also claimed he had to fight for the higher pay raises, despite the fact that they passed with bipartisan support in both the House and Senate.

“They had plenty of people that came up, they said, ‘You know, we could make [the military raise] smaller,’” he said.

Trump’s initial pay raise proposal for 2018 was only 2.1 percent, which would have matched the final pay raise passed during the Obama administration. Lawmakers overrode that proposal by Trump, approving the higher 2.4 percent mark.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/12/27/in-iraq-visit-trump-makes-false-claim-about-military-pay-again/

Oh wait, that ignorant sack of shit lied to our servicemen as well. 

42 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

How is that possible? I got a B without studying or going to half of the classes.

That would usually get me a C or a D in a non blow off class.

I took it pass/fail.  Didn't need it. Forgot to drop it, or something like that.  But, on the bright side I did ace "Asian Women and their Families."

3 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

How is that possible? I got a B without studying or going to half of the classes.

That would usually get me a C or a D in a non blow off class.

You're saying that Human Sexuality is a blowoff class but you didn't get a C or a D? That seems counterintuitive. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So I just got back from phase 2 of my yearly physical and apparently my cholesterol is a little high. Doctor told me to come back next month so we can check out my blood pressure.  Didn’t have time to get to that today.

I'm on phase 2 as well of a 4 part process. Touching my boobs and a cooze check are last. I think we have to go to dinner first tho.

• Like 1