Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

36 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He called into Fox & Friends...

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The day after all the damning testimony wrapped up, this scumbag is out there still lying and still fucking accusing Ukraine of 2016 election interference. If the Dem leadership looks at this shit and decides to wrap it up now, then it will be a failure of epic proportions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

another very busy day for POTUS

11:00am The President participates in the NCAA Collegiate National Champions Day

1:45pm The President participates in a listening session on youth vaping and the electronic cigarette epidemic

don't break a sweat there.

His schedule is starting to look like the in-room channel at some convention hotel in a shithole American city like Wichita or Cleveland, where there's no longer any activity or conferences.  

"Welcome to the Wichita Hyatt Regency.  The weather is 1 degree(s) with cloudy skies.  Today's hotel activities are:  Uni-Select Auto Parts' Top Manager's Breakfast in the East Salon at 9:00am.  Murph and the Magictones in the Whispers' Lounge at 4:30pm.  And that is all.  Thank you, enjoy your stay."  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

His schedule is starting to look like the in-room channel at some convention hotel in a shithole American city like Wichita or Cleveland, where there's no longer any activity or conferences.  

"Welcome to the Wichita Hyatt Regency.  The weather is 1 degree(s) with cloudy skies.  Today's hotel activities are:  Uni-Select Auto Parts' Top Manager's Breakfast in the East Salon at 9:00am.  Murph and the Magictones in the Whispers' Lounge at 4:30pm.  And that is all.  Thank you, enjoy your stay."  

Narrator: It has always looked that way. It just moved from Boise and Minot.

I read this morning that Trump is also appearing on Fox this morning.

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The opening scene of About Schmidt pretty well captures your description of a shithole Midwestern city (Omaha) in winter.

Great Jack Nicholson flick by the way...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Flew via the ABIA South Terminal last weekend, and was curious what all kinds flights were to he had out of there.  I was looking at the Departures board that had two listings on it...I assumed it was the last page so watched it and waited for it to start over.  

After staring at it for like a minute I realized that, no, that’s all there was the rest of the day...two departures.  Felt like a moron standing there waiting for more.  

That’s how I feel about Trump.  Eventually dumbfounded that that’s all there is...two. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Blotto said:

If Trump was shown a map of the world that was simply land mass (no borders or named countries), and then asked to place a pin as close as he could to Tehran, how close would he get? 

To make it easier, let's draw the country lines, and simply ask him to identify Iran. I mean this stupid fuck sits through intelligence briefings regularly on the area, it should be a no brainer.

Now let's say you have to bet one years salary on whether he can successfully identify Iran. Which side of the bet do you take?

He talks like us...and he's racist. 

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

I had a buddy who worked for the Corps of Engineers.  He was happy that Obama stayed up as long as he did. And the official Trump picture is absolutely ridiculous.  The idiot-pussy is trying to look tough. 

• Like 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/insurgents-lobbied-trump-for-war-crimes-pardons-with-little-pentagon-involvement-officials-say/ar-BBX8uZj

Excerpt: taking advice from Fox news "personality" Pete Hegseth rather than Dep't of Defense officials, to own the libs:

Senior defense officials, who learned about Trump’s plan shortly before Hegseth’s announcement, were convinced that Trump was being fed bad information. Two officials said one document that reached the Oval Office stated that the Afghans killed in Lorance’s case were “gunning” their motorcycle at the soldiers — a point often repeated by conservative pundits. Other soldiers testified at Lorance’s trial that the men killed were a couple hundred yards away and not on a motorcycle when the Americans opened fire.

During the meeting, Trump shared the points Hegseth was making, according to one current and one former administration official. The defense officials tried to correct what they saw as misinformation, the officials said.

29 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

"Sure he's a threat to the rule of law but at least we're getting judges we like" sure is a take.

The next time I will vote for a Republican for anything will be when I’m dead and buried and some scumbag republican candidate has someone fake vote on my behalf. 

Or more likely (or hopefully) the Republican Party will be dead and buried before me. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, hookem17 said:

Here’s the whole rant from today. He’s fucking nuts. 

The President sounds like he’s taken one too many xani’s or that shit about a stroke is real.

I mean, his slow and slurred speech is super concerning.... regardless of the batshit crazy content.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:20 PM, Blotto said:

If Trump was shown a map of the world that was simply land mass (no borders or named countries), and then asked to place a pin as close as he could to Tehran, how close would he get? 

To make it easier, let's draw the country lines, and simply ask him to identify Iran. I mean this stupid fuck sits through intelligence briefings regularly on the area, it should be a no brainer.

Now let's say you have to bet one years salary on whether he can successfully identify Iran. Which side of the bet do you take?

Iran? I bet he could do it. We aren't talking about difficult countries like Nipple and Button.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The next time I will vote for a Republican for anything will be when I’m dead and buried and some scumbag republican candidate has someone fake vote on my behalf. 

Or more likely (or hopefully) the Republican Party will be dead and buried before me. 

I'm with you. I will never, ever cast a vote for anyone with an R next to their name no matter who they are. That party is permanently stained for what they have allowed to transpire. The whole lot of them are traitors all the way down to the local level politicians that eagerly support Dotard. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I'm with you. I will never, ever cast a vote for anyone with an R next to their name no matter who they are. That party is permanently stained for what they have allowed to transpire. The whole lot of them are traitors all the way down to the local level politicians that eagerly support Dotard. 

I’m tempted to set similar rules for myself, but then it dawns on me that its exactly the same logic that got us into this partisan clusterfuck to begin with.  

I won’t vote for any Republicans for so long as the party remains built on lies, fraud, party-over-country partisanship, meanness of spirit, and corruption.  If the GOP changes its tune, recommits itself to substantive (rather than purely superficial) patriotism, and adopts policies and principles I agree with, then I will not hesitate to vote Republican again.

But I’m not holding my breath for that to happen.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

this really cannot be overemphasized - any vote for or support of any Republican, for any office, at any level, is support of and complicity in treason.  period.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

You know how I know Rich Lowry and every other person that says things like this are full of shit?  Because none of them ever suggest that they remove Trump so they can do away with the "huge downside" and replace Dotard with Pence or any of hundreds of other Republicans who would give them "pro-life stuff."  If President Warren proved to be a corrupt, racist idiot, I'd have no problem moving on to the VP who I assume will want universal healthcare and pro-choice stuff.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

I’m tempted to set similar rules for myself, but then it dawns on me that its exactly the same logic that got us into this partisan clusterfuck to begin with.  

I won’t vote for any Republicans for so long as the party remains built on lies, fraud, party-over-country partisanship, meanness of spirit, and corruption.  If the GOP changes its tune, recommits itself to substantive (rather than purely superficial) patriotism, and adopts policies and principles I agree with, then I will not hesitate to vote Republican again.

But I’m not holding my breath for that to happen.

I decided when W. was president that I would never vote for a Republican again. For anything. I voted for his father, twice for W. for governor, and once for W. as president. 2000 was the last time I cast a ballot for any Republican. 

None of what is going on inside this party or with its elected members is a surprise. It is a party that is rotten to the core and it has been for a very long time. 

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

This.  And again, I'm someone who, setting aside local judicial races, voted probably 80-90% GOP over the course of my voting life.

42 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

this really cannot be overemphasized - any vote for or support of any Republican, for any office, at any level, is support of and complicity in treason.  period.  

Because this.  They have made it clear -- they have put gain on issues (many of which are morally reprehensible, by the way) ahead of the constitution, the rule of law, or even basic human decency.

I have regularly crossed party lines (in both directions) to vote for judicial candidates, for example.  I know some decent judges with an (R) next to their name.  Folks I used to vote for.  I don't and won't vote for them anymore.  Every GOP official has a choice -- remain loyal to the party of treason and betrayal of almost all of our supposed founding principles, or be loyal to the Constitution and ideals you purport to hold dear.  Seeing that (R) next to your name tells me your choice, and tells me to vote against you.

The GOP will never stop hurting this country until they suffer immense pain, from the top of the ballot to the bottom.  A vote against them is at least a zap from the shock collar of pain.  This is like training a dog.  If you want to keep pissing on the carpet, we'll keep zapping you until you decide to stop pissing on the carpet.

In short.....the carpet pissers did this to themselves.

aAJ4TB5.jpg

• Like 2