Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with his Israel-crush and Netanyahu's current pickle.  

As for the embassy photographs, I can't believe there haven't been more "Just hang Trump" jokes made yet...

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, HenryJames said:

US Ambassador Elizabeth Richard.....COME ON DOWN!  You're the next contestant on ""what personal interest is the DOTUS pursuing and using US tax dollars as leverage for?"

She's got undergrad and law degrees from SMU, and she's a grad of the National War College and the NATO Defense College, so remember, she's an anti-American Trump hater who should be deported or something.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yes, but remember, this isn't about the GOP becoming a cult of Trump, this is because she's highly qualified as [checks notes] a TV Producer of hard-hitting journalism outlet "Inside Edition" and [checks notes again] a female willing to have sex with this:

160720_gma_etrump1_16x9_992.jpg

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

His schedule is starting to look like the in-room channel at some convention hotel in a shithole American city like Wichita or Cleveland, where there's no longer any activity or conferences.  

"Welcome to the Wichita Hyatt Regency.  The weather is 1 degree(s) with cloudy skies.  Today's hotel activities are:  Uni-Select Auto Parts' Top Manager's Breakfast in the East Salon at 9:00am.  Murph and the Magictones in the Whispers' Lounge at 4:30pm.  And that is all.  Thank you, enjoy your stay."  

Ok, look motherfucker....many moons ago, I had a case against a certain evil empire based on Wichita.  I was there probably 8 nights a month for a year.  I stayed exclusively at that Hyatt (man, I racked up the points).  I mean....every...damned...week.  I was there.  Everyone on staff knew me.  Room service knew my regular orders (so much so that one time, when I wasn't feeling well and asked about soups, they asked how I was doing, and made all kinds of custom stuff to help with a cold).  As I was leaving after my last stay (discovery was over, we were headed to trial), the adorable desk clerk Emily said "see you next week, Mr. Brisketexan!"  I stopped, and said "actually....you won't.  I'm pretty sure this is my last trip here."  From behind the desk, a genuine "OH NO!", and she came out from behind the desk to give me a big hug.

They were nice folks at that Hyatt.  I won't have you run it down.  I will fight you, good sir.

And, you know, Wichita has an old-school 1970s steakhouse called The Scotch and Sirloin that was pretty damned cool.

sands.gif

And, you know....the staff was nice.....

56227951_10157112450854469_9135747514241

And there was a Coleman factory outlet store in town.

And....I have now run through the list of all of the positives Wichita has to offer.  

I have enjoyed this short diversion from thinking about DOTUS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And....I have now run through the list of all of the positives Wichita has to offer.  

Yup. Train don't even run through Wichita... unlessin' you're a hog or a cattle.

People train runs out of Stubbville.

Edited by NWBuck
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

So true.  All the positives they cite are things every single Republican politician would do.  “OMG, we have lower taxes, less regulation, and judges appointed from the Federalist Society pre-approved list!  What a unicorn that Trump is!”

This is something else that just kills me.  If any other, literally any other, R candidate had won in 2016, we would not be reacting this way.  Sure, we would disagree with a lot of their policies, but that's always been the case.  We all knew what the dotard was.  Yet the Rs continue to think that we are just mad because he beat Hillary.  No, you ignorant sluts, we are mad because he's a fucking crazy person that doesn't know what he's doing and is destroying this nation.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope.  That's a waitress from the Scotch and Sirloin.

Emily was a cute 20-something blonde from Enterprise, Alabama.

That must have been you on the last board, several years back, that recommended the Scotch & Sirloin.  Or somebody made a very compelling case for it so I stopped there years back while driving thru.  Couldn't have anything to drink, but people and food were nice.  I'll go back and edit my hotel info channel to read that Murph & the Magic Tones will be appearing in the Scotch & Sirloin's Main Lounge.  

Just now, Lobo said:

That must have been you on the last board, several years back, that recommended the Scotch & Sirloin.  Or somebody made a very compelling case for it so I stopped there years back while driving thru.  Couldn't have anything to drink, but people and food were nice.  I'll go back and edit my hotel info channel to read that Murph & the Magic Tones will be appearing in the Scotch & Sirloin's Main Lounge.  

That almost certainly would have been me.

And I was unfamiliar with the location calendar for Murph these days.  He was always good accompaniment to the beef, libations, and lovely company that the S&S had to offer.

20 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

So true.  All the positives they cite are things every single Republican politician would do.  “OMG, we have lower taxes, less regulation, and judges appointed from the Federalist Society pre-approved list!  What a unicorn that Trump is!”

Since when do republicans support lowering taxing or less regulation?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That almost certainly would have been me.

And I was unfamiliar with the location calendar for Murph these days.  He was always good accompaniment to the beef, libations, and lovely company that the S&S had to offer.

Last I heard, Murph was playing with Jake and Elwood.  But times change.  

Back to Trump---holy shit I listened to about half that Fox & Friends interview.  I didn't realize those three white people could have their assholes puckered up any tighter but you can literally see their respective taints aging in real time on camera as he goes on one rant to another while they're just acting like nervous parents trying to talk their child into not smearing their own vomit on themselves in front of the teacher.  

Just now, Lobo said:

Last I heard, Murph was playing with Jake and Elwood.  But times change.  

Back to Trump---holy shit I listened to about half that Fox & Friends interview.  I didn't realize those three white people could have their assholes puckered up any tighter but you can literally see their respective taints aging in real time on camera as he goes on one rant to another while they're just acting like nervous parents trying to talk their child into not smearing their own vomit on themselves in front of the teacher.  

But...and always, always remember this....it doesn't matter.

Trump could have confessed to the murder of all of their children on live TV.  And while they might have puckered....within 90 seconds, they'd have convinced themselves that their children probably deserved it, because they didn't MAGA as hard as their parents did, and that really makes them traitors to America, and every good parent would rather see their child dead than alive as a traitor.

Nothing matters.  Nothing has ever mattered.  Nothing ever will matter.  We are run by a criminal death cult, and they may have enough support to destroy us all along with them.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

But...and always, always remember this....it doesn't matter.

Trump could have confessed to the murder of all of their children on live TV.  And while they might have puckered....within 90 seconds, they'd have convinced themselves that their children probably deserved it, because they didn't MAGA as hard as their parents did, and that really makes them traitors to America, and every good parent would rather see their child dead than alive as a traitor.

Nothing matters.  Nothing has ever mattered.  Nothing ever will matter.  We are run by a criminal death cult, and they may have enough support to destroy us all along with them.

The maintenance of white supremacy in this country matters to these people. So much so that they are willing to support Donald Trump amid a mountain of evidence of corruption and wrongdoing.

They are terrified of becoming the political and ethnic minority. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

on brand

Bitch thinks de Tocqueville is a brand of designer purse.  I should probably tell her it is, that this bag here is a limited edition, and sell it to her dumb ass for $25k.

She hasn't read a word of fucking de Tocqueville in her miserable sniveling pathetic life.  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

160720_gma_etrump1_16x9_992.jpg

Damn, they are going way too far into the Uncanny Valley with Hotel Transylvania 4.  Dracula's cousin is one evil-looking motherfucker.

If they scaled back a little on the sharpness and a few other areas that give it away as CGI, that could be a young Baron Afanas from What We Do In The Shadows.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She hasn't read a word of fucking de Tocqueville in her miserable sniveling pathetic life.  

Hell, I don't think I've read a word of fucking de Tocqueville in my life, but I'm smart enough to know I shouldn't go quoting him as if I had.  I wonder who fed her the (mis-attributed) line?

Edited by jimmyjazz

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is something else that just kills me.  If any other, literally any other, R candidate had won in 2016, we would not be reacting this way.  Sure, we would disagree with a lot of their policies, but that's always been the case.  We all knew what the dotard was.  Yet the Rs continue to think that we are just mad because he beat Hillary.  No, you ignorant sluts, we are mad because he's a fucking crazy person that doesn't know what he's doing and is destroying this nation.

Mitch and Co. would be a lot happier as well if it had been any other R candidate, because any other candidate would not be fucking with their pet projects by accident, and wouldn't be causing the media to shine a spotlight on everything they do.

Oh, and another candidate wouldn't have lost the House so quickly and decisively, as well as putting a lot of races into play in general.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

You would think the Rs would be happy to get Trump out of the way and move on to Pence.

They got what they needed most out of him, conservative SC.

It's not like it is a death sentence to have a President removed.

After Nixon, they only lost one term and then won 3 terms in a row.

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

If things continue the way they are in Texas, and a lot more Republicans in power get the shit scared out of them, including loss of US Congressional House and more state legislative seats, Texas is going to get so ugly for an election cycle or two.

But, there's not much Republicans in Texas can do to stem the tide, and in fact, they are running a serious risk of flipping it even sooner if they keep acting like fucking idiots.

A rational GOP in Texas would be looking at flipping all of these younger voters and out-of-staters over to the GOP.

The GOP isn't rational, and instead, they are going to make it as difficult as possible to vote for a lot of people, and that's going to serve two purposes - turn these people permanently off to the GOP, and motivate people to get out and vote.

42 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If things continue the way they are in Texas, and a lot more Republicans in power get the shit scared out of them, including loss of US Congressional House and more state legislative seats, Texas is going to get so ugly for an election cycle or two.

But, there's not much Republicans in Texas can do to stem the tide, and in fact, they are running a serious risk of flipping it even sooner if they keep acting like fucking idiots.

A rational GOP in Texas would be looking at flipping all of these younger voters and out-of-staters over to the GOP.

The GOP isn't rational, and instead, they are going to make it as difficult as possible to vote for a lot of people, and that's going to serve two purposes - turn these people permanently off to the GOP, and motivate people to get out and vote.

The Texas GOP is causing the flip.

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

The maintenance of white supremacy in this country matters to these people. So much so that they are willing to support Donald Trump amid a mountain of evidence of corruption and wrongdoing.

This is true. And a big reason why its true is that a large part of rural white america is being left behind, well, because they are.

And it has nothing to do with the browns, or the blacks, or any other boogeyman they attribute it to. Its directly and undisputedly caused by the very same republican power that they have been tricked and manipulated to vote for based on race and social issues that the Republican power elite couldn’t give two shits about except it keeps the sheep in line. 

• Like 2

Brisket kinda has a point. We're a pussy nation led by a pussy president. We haven't actually been badasses since FDR died. 

You look at footage of him pretending not to be a cripple, and nobody outside of his inner circle knowing he couldn't even fucking walk, and you compare the badass acting performance he put on... "WALKING" UP THE FUCKING STAIRS... and compare it to the snowflake pussy shit bloated wimp who currently resides in FDR's house, and it's not even the same universe. 

Donald Trump being president is proof that the United States is now a suck-ass nation.

00D656B200000190-5891215-image-m-4_15300

Edited by Walden Ponderer
  • Like 3