Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"He fucks farm animals just like us!"

His mother's brother married his dad's sister so his first cousins are double first cousins. He grew up in the living quarters (essentially one room) behind his parent's bar before his sister came along nine years after he was born. His sister was 12 when their mom died and still in hs when their dad passed. He has dealt with tragedy in his life, but he is definitely an odd fellow.

Back to Trump, he may lay low for a while, the overseas trips tire him out. I couldn't tell from the pics if his Dr accompanied him to Afghanistan, but it is likely.

He has no events scheduled today, but there is a press pool at Mar-a-Lago so if there is any news other than tweets, it will be reported.

9 hours ago, softlynow said:

I want the Dem nominee to announce at a debate that if he/she wins that the new name of Space Force will be Starfleet. Just as a random troll to throw him off.

Shitload of Star Trek fans would work out how to register to vote, and show up for the election.   That's an untapped demographic.  And they have money.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Homercles said:

So during a visit for the troops he still makes it about himself.  

One can only imagine his individual discussions with the troops. I’m sure he was briefed that he should ask questions to get them to talk about themselves. I also believe he would never stay on script and he learned zero from anyone.

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

One can only imagine his individual discussions with the troops. I’m sure he was briefed that he should ask questions to get them to talk about themselves. I also believe he would never stay on script and he learned zero from anyone.

He is incapable of learning, so that was a given. 

trump sitting down at table of 8 soldiers.

Trump: (check notes in size 45 font):  where are the from? 
Soldier 1 : sir, Florida, sir. 
trump: I love Florida. I have the most beautiful golf course in Florida. Everyone says it’s #1. I’ve held rallies down there as well. They love me. I easily won Florida in 2016. Shifty Adam Schiff is going to help me win Florida again with his fake news inquiry about my most perfect call to the Ukraine President. Fake news if anyone says otherwise.  Are all of you going to vote for me? 
handlers: Mr. President, let’s move onto the next setup.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This is very very dumb 

The rationale that Graham isn't threatening a lawsuit is dumb.  The source could be wrong, but it's not coming from known prevaricators.  Apart from anything Lindsey may have done, what's most consistent is a person with a track record of fraud, bribery, and extortion employing blackmail.  We have a POTUS who only understands mob rules.

These polls can be tough to read in terms how do they define a republican? In some polls, the number of republicans have shrunk dramatically and in others they’ve grown since trump took over. My assumption is that trump has definitely grown gop enthusiasm from some that previously shied away from politics.  And he’s chased away many others.

and while 2020 results remain to be seen, the gop has been destroyed nationally in most elections since 2016.  So perhaps those, stating loyalty to the gop, think trump is greater than Lincoln, voters don’t think that. 

The President and First Lady will return to DC today. Trump has been quiet on Twitter with most of his tweets attributed to staff (according to Factbased). If he has neurological issues, then the long flights are probably not ideal not to mention lugging the tub of A&D ointment around to keep the diaper rash under control.

22 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Shitload of Star Trek fans would work out how to register to vote, and show up for the election.   That's an untapped demographic.  And they have money.

14 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

and presumably plenty of spare time, because, you know, their personalities.

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Everything Trump touches dies, including Alabama's playoff hopes. 

Which God do I need to pray to for him to attend the Big12 championship game?

It’s a neutral site game so I assume he curses both teams.... correct?

• Haha 1

What a conundrum for those Tiger fans, though. Trump attends the Bama game in Tuscaloosa and LSU wins. Trump held multiple rallies in Louisiana and could *ostensibly return to New Orleans for the National Championship game. If LSU is one of the teams, which way will the curse go?

*Since the governors' race is over, it is doubtful, but it is Trump so ya never know.

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

Worst Olympics outfit ever.

What're you talking about?  He clearly took the Silver in Cock-Curling and Cross Country Treason.   Guy looks boss as hell.