Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Seems like it could have been an easy layup for the campaign to say they weren't credentialing them because their owner running for president represents a conflict of interest, but nope, just go ahead and say the quiet part out loud.  Threaten the free press for not doing your bidding.  

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Seems like it could have been an easy layup for the campaign to say they weren't credentialing them because their owner running for president represents a conflict of interest, but nope, just go ahead and say the quiet part out loud.  Threaten the free press for not doing your bidding.  

He doesn't care if they are credentialed. He is just trying to promote the idea that the liberal lamestream media is refusing to investigate Joe Biden.  He's more worried about Biden than Bloomberg. 

• Like 1

Just another pussy libtard totally overreacting....wait, what, a retired General and a fellow at the American College of National Security Leaders?  THAT kind of pussy libtard?  Okay then.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/opinion/commentary/2019/11/11/my-country-where-did-it-go-and-will-i-ever-get-it-back/?fbclid=IwAR2beD9cIv5aHqxKvzEdAv5vjc2SuoZmuJnNHimorrY2KdjrGJQo1U1SVo4#.XeVbV7U0HnU.facebook

For the first time, I found my wife being publicly ridiculed for her political stances. My family and I were told that “we should leave the country” because I was an immigrant and didn’t really belong here. I found out that a right-wing extremist group had put a bounty on my head because of a public stand I had made on some basic human rights. It was a real shock!

On a broader scale, it has become “normal” to point to immigrants as the source of the nation’s problems, to treat children in inhumane ways, to ignore public laws, and to turn a blind eye to these deviations from our long-standing American values. We wondered what had happened to the America we had grown to know and love. Has America suddenly changed, or has something happened to remove the veneer of civility that had long permitted our nation to grow and thrive despite the differences among us?

The current national political atmosphere is very damaging to our values and, in turn, to the security of our nation. I fear that unless we act swiftly and determinedly, our Great Experiment could come to an end. History shows how rapidly great civilizations can unravel and meet their demise.

We are now at a crossroads. We can continue the recent pattern of un-American behavior exhibited by many, or take a step back, consider the potential consequences of such behavior, and return to civility and respect for the rule of law.

I want our country to return to the one that adopted me, the country I came to love. I hope it’s not too late to put this evil genie back in the bottle.

Stupid america-hating libtard.  Can't trust him, he's not even a REAL 'murican.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Chicago O'Hare International.  What a zoo.

Horn Under a Bad Sign is flying back to Europe and for some reason they decided to take him to the special questions room.  I always thought he was a shady character. Ha ha!

Dey ain't no traces of Texas in Chicago.  Get a rope!  

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

What a fucking idiot.  Read the Constitution you fool.

Why would he waste time reading something that's a dead-letter?  There is no impeachment clause anymore.  The power of the president is absolute.  We have a Kingpin now, not a President.

The Constitution is just so much toilet paper the moment that the cabal in power decides that it is.  And they have so decided.  It's over.

21 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

George Washington was a bad man who wore a wig. Who does that? My hair is amazing, let me tell you. All the time I meet these big strong men and they come up to me crying and say "Mr. President I would do anything to have such a beautiful head of hair like yours!"

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, UpperWestside said:

George Washington was a bad man who wore a wig. Who does that? My hair is amazing, let me tell you. All the time I meet these big strong men and they come up to me crying and say "Mr. President, sir....sir... I would do anything to have such a beautiful head of hair like yours!"

FIFY

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Why would he waste time reading something that's a dead-letter?  There is no impeachment clause anymore.  The power of the president is absolute.  We have a Kingpin now, not a President.

The Constitution is just so much toilet paper the moment that the cabal in power decides that it is.  And they have so decided.  It's over.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i feel like we're wading into usc vs the greatest armies in history territory.

it's hard to tell what is real anymore.

narrator - it's all real.

This simulation is not a good time. At least the USC-Texas football game did not matter in terms of the actual altering of lives in a way that mattered.

Edited by UpperWestside

"Nobody needs NATO more than France"  Da fuh?  Does he know who else is in NATO?  France has gone 80 years without being invaded, they're on a fucking hotstreak. They don't really need NATO anymore. Unless...?  You don't think?  Yep he's gonna do it.  He's gonna try and declare the immigration wave of Muslims into France "a terrorist invasion".  Yep, watch...

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"Nobody needs NATO more than France"  Da fuh?  Does he know who else is in NATO?  France has gone 80 years without being invaded, they're on a fucking hotstreak. They don't really need NATO anymore. Unless...?  You don't think?  Yep he's gonna do it.  He's gonna try and declare the immigration wave of Muslims into France "a terrorist invasion".  Yep, watch...

The funny thing is that France didn't even participate in the military part of the alliance until just a few years ago, preferring to not have their defense be driven by the whims of US foreign policy.