Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Wow, nice casual racism here presuming these freedom fighting PoC are stupid.  

3 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

spacer.png

This.

Care to update that pic and quote...from something like 2 years ago...about how much the Kurds love DOTARD?  As just one example.  Funny shit.  I like it when the trolls make me laugh, so there's that.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

This.

Care to update that pic and quote...from something like 2 years ago...about how much the Kurds love DOTARD?  As just one example.  Funny shit.  I like it when the trolls make me laugh, so there's that.

This post is racist Hong Konger erasure.  

18 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

WTF? Is that real? He's really slipping. I can't imagine him being able to campaign for 2020 if that's him in a friendly interview.

I'm not sure why people "wtf, is that real" anymore, about Trump's moronic verbal missives.  Not ragging on Irwin, b/c I understand the thought.  But the only time I question a Trump quote now, is if it sounds measured and coherent. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Wow, nice casual racism here presuming these freedom fighting PoC are stupid.  

A.) What?

B.)  Two of the pictures of Syrians are in Assad strongholds...aka not "freedom fighters"...no wonder they like Trump

C.)  The woman at Trump Restaurant is Kurdish...wonder if she's still a Trump supporter...if she hasn't been slaughtered by the Turks yet, that is.

D.)  Let's see how long the Hong Kong folks support Trump after he goes back on his word and supports main-land China to try and get a trade deal done.

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

A.) What?

B.)  Two of the pictures of Syrians are in Assad strongholds...aka not "freedom fighters"...no wonder they like Trump

C.)  The woman at Trump Restaurant is Kurdish...wonder if she's still a Trump supporter...if she hasn't been slaughtered by the Turks yet, that is.

D.)  Let's see how long the Hong Kong folks support Trump after he goes back on his word and supports main-land China to try and get a trade deal done.

It is basically the "Look at my African American there" argument. I'm not racist because I have POC who are here supporting me. Which ended up being....well, kind of casual racism. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

WTF? Is that real? He's really slipping. I can't imagine him being able to campaign for 2020 if that's him in a friendly interview.

Biden has about half the brain cells as Donald and you and everyone else itt will be voting for him next year.  

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

No one thinks that.  The point is that everyone here laughing at him will be voting for someone equally as stupid.  

I'm definitely not a Biden fan, but there's a huge difference between making a few gaffs and not being able to form a coherent sentence.

• Like 1

Just now, DixonHur said:

I'm definitely not a Biden fan, but there's a huge difference between making a few gaffs and not being able to form a coherent sentence.

Please.  Every time Biden appears in public he says something like the below which is as incoherent as the crap Trump bleats out.  Both individuals are obviously suffering from cognitive decline and have no business being President.  

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

The funny thing is that France didn't even participate in the military part of the alliance until just a few years ago, preferring to not have their defense be driven by the whims of US foreign policy.

They responded to Article 5 after 9/11, even through they weren’t required to, and were with us in Afghanistan starting in October of 2001 and stayed for well over a decade.   

Which makes Trump’s comments that much worse.  

30 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

No one thinks that.  The point is that everyone here laughing at him will be voting for someone equally as stupid.  

I'll take stupid and generally well meaning (even if misguided) over stupid, evil and corrupt any day. 

What happened to Fozz 2.0? Did you already give up on that? Fozz 2.0 was > OG Fozz by a mile.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Why do y’all continually fall for Fozzy the Bear’s bait?

I’m going to start negging people for quoting his drivel and making me see it against my will.

In other news,

I didn't take his bait.  I went off on a tangent about gay icon synth-pop band Erasure, who have some seriously catchy tunes.  I think my tangent was more meritorious than any political commentary these days.

Stay tuned for my thoughts on Book of Love.

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I didn't take his bait.  I went off on a tangent about gay icon synth-pop band Erasure, who have some seriously catchy tunes.  I think my tangent was more meritorious than any political commentary these days.

You still can't touch my roses

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This and didn't I read that DB destroyed/"lost" a lot of Trump's records?

There was some news a couple months ago about DB not having Trump's tax returns on file (obviously something they'd use in processing a billion in loans).

fwiw, I think it's now up to 4 former high level DB execs who interfaced in some capacity with DB loans/money laundering who have ended up dead in the last 18 months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

To be fair, only one of the two guys in Erasure is gay.

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's always been russia.

it's that dark nra russian money, too.

the republicans sold their soul to the devil, and the bill always comes due.

Now that trump has completely taken it over, the Republican Party is basically an arm of the Russian government seeking to undermine the US and it’s allies and benefit Russia. The sheep are too dumb to see it but it’s obvious and sitting right there in plain sight.

Compromised senators, an entire executive  branch corrupted, and a compliant house where no one can afford to stand up against it without being expelled. The Republican Party has truly become an entity that is an enemy of the United States. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

To be fair, only one of the two guys in Erasure is gay.

Yeah, but he's like SUPERgay, so it counts as two.

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

it's always been russia.

it's that dark nra russian money, too.

the republicans sold their soul to the devil, and the bill always comes due.

It does.  But they'll stick "we the people" with the tab.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They are no Depeche Mode, The Cure, New Order, or Duran Duran.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, but he's like SUPERgay, so it counts as two.

It does.  But they'll stick "we the people" with the tab.

well, let's be a little bit fair. we the people voted this chicane orange muppet into the oval office, as well as the coterie of clowns on capitol hill supporting him in his corruption.

i mean, what have you done today to protest this white house's corruption?

i made a few posts on this board, and went about my work day.

I AM THE AUTHOR OF MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY, i howled, never.

• Like 1