Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They responded to Article 5 after 9/11, even through they weren’t required to, and were with us in Afghanistan starting in October of 2001 and stayed for well over a decade.   

Which makes Trump’s comments that much worse.  

Oh, I get that. My only point was that they kinda/sorta went without NATO already for 40 or so years, which contradicts Trumps assertion that no one needs NATO more than France.

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

um, did i miss this clip from earlier today when trump says that adam schiff is a deranged human being?

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/trump-calls-adam-schiff-a-deranged-human-being-74413125768

wtf.

yeah, the full text of that is actually somewhat shocking, even from trump. it's very personal.

"i think he's a maniac. i think adam schiff is a deranged human being. i think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. i think he's a very sick man, and he lies. adam schiff made up my conversation with the president of ukraine. and one of the reasons people keep talking about it is because that's what they saw. we have a perfectly beautiful 3-4 page transcription, then in the other case a 2 page transcription of the conversation. but a lot of people didn't read that. how many people call you? a friend of mine called up, a top person in new york called up, great friend of mine, very successful: 'gee, i didn't like what was said,' i said, oh where did you see it, did you read it? 'no i didn't read it, i heard adam schiff give it." i said, well that's not what was said. and i sent him a copy of what was said, and he said 'this is like, this is great, this isn't what he said.' this guy is sick! he made up the conversation, he lied. if he didn't do that in the halls of congress, he'd be thrown in a jail. but he did it in the halls of congress, and he's given immunity. this is a sick person; he's a liar. and by the way, nancy pelosi knew he was lying, and she went on her show, stephanapolous, and she said he told the truth, so she was lying too. these people are deranged."

it's actually amazing in its full context. in a soliloquy about lying, trump lies, makes up a conversation to illustrate what he is calling a made up conversation. he's given immunity from indictment because he's in the white house, and he says schiff is immune from going to jail because he was in the halls of congress. 

it mean, it's really a boiled down, distilled version of the entire trump presidency. it's incredible.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, the full text of that is actually somewhat shocking, even from trump. it's very personal.

"i think he's a maniac. i think adam schiff is a deranged human being. i think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. i think he's a very sick man, and he lies. adam schiff made up my conversation with the president of ukraine. and one of the reasons people keep talking about it is because that's what they saw. we have a perfectly beautiful 3-4 page transcription, then in the other case a 2 page transcription of the conversation. but a lot of people didn't read that. how many people call you? a friend of mine called up, a top person in new york called up, great friend of mine, very successful: 'gee, i didn't like what was said,' i said, oh where did you see it, did you read it? 'no i didn't read it, i heard adam schiff give it." i said, well that's not what was said. and i sent him a copy of what was said, and he said 'this is like, this is great, this isn't what he said.' this guy is sick! he made up the conversation, he lied. if he didn't do that in the halls of congress, he'd be thrown in a jail. but he did it in the halls of congress, and he's given immunity. this is a sick person; he's a liar. and by the way, nancy pelosi knew he was lying, and she went on her show, stephanapolous, and she said he told the truth, so she was lying too. these people are deranged."

it's actually amazing in its full context. in a soliloquy about lying, trump lies, makes up a conversation to illustrate what he is calling a made up conversation. he's given immunity from indictment because he's in the white house, and he says schiff is immune from going to jail because he was in the halls of congress. 

it mean, it's really a boiled down, distilled version of the entire trump presidency. it's incredible.

I mean...the "transcript" is available to the public, no?

19 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

Trump is merely projecting. He’s actually talking about himself, not shifty Schift, and he’s right. Just trump’s own warped minds way of protecting itself. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

um, did i miss this clip from earlier today when trump says that adam schiff is a deranged human being?

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/trump-calls-adam-schiff-a-deranged-human-being-74413125768

wtf.

How this dumb motherfucker sits there and blatantly lies day after day is quite frankly amazing.

And what tops that is all the other dumb motherfuckers like fozz and grhorn who agree with all his bullshit.

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

well, let's be a little bit fair. we the people voted this chicane orange muppet into the oval office, as well as the coterie of clowns on capitol hill supporting him in his corruption.

i mean, what have you done today to protest this white house's corruption?

i made a few posts on this board, and went about my work day.

I AM THE AUTHOR OF MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY, i howled, never.

Again, no we didn’t vote for this shitshow. Trump lost by millions and somehow won the electoral college by less than 80k votes in three different states. If you believe that was actually legit you’re a sucker. 

As for me, back in 2016 I campaigned hard for Bernie and donated money to his campaign to prevent this crap from ever happening in the first place even though I disagree with a whole lot of his positions.

Didn’t work. Sorry. 

• Like 2

I don't want much, just give me one day when our president attends a gathering of international leaders and doesn't embarrass our country.  Truly sad when we've reached the point that this is as likely to come true as me wishing for a winning Powerball ticket. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I don't want much, just give me one day when our president attends a gathering of international leaders and doesn't embarrass our country.  Truly sad when we've reached the point that this is as likely to come true as me wishing for a winning Powerball ticket. 

The bad man will be gone eventually.

8 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

President Mushbrain

He said ESPN when he meant to say CNN. Simple mistake, a "brain fart," happens to everyone. He could've let it go at "I'm sorry, CNN" and no one would've thought much of it. But he can't admit a mistake so he has to come up with some bullshit to try to spin his brain fart as something that is actually true and he meant to say. Like when he screwed up and said Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama then used a Sharpie to alter a map of its projected path. 

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He said ESPN when he meant to say CNN. Simple mistake, a "brain fart," happens to everyone. He could've let it go at "I'm sorry, CNN" and no one would've thought much of it. But he can't admit a mistake so he has to come up with some bullshit to try to spin his brain fart as something that is actually true and he meant to say. Like when he screwed up and said Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama then used a Sharpie to alter a map of its projected path. 

Yet another example that he’s losing his damn mind. He makes very little sense most of the time. 

6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Now that trump has completely taken it over, the Republican Party is basically an arm of the Russian government seeking to undermine the US and it’s allies and benefit Russia. The sheep are too dumb to see it but it’s obvious and sitting right there in plain sight.

Compromised senators, an entire executive  branch corrupted, and a compliant house where no one can afford to stand up against it without being expelled. The Republican Party has truly become an entity that is an enemy of the United States. 

Trump is a useful idiot for Putin. He's like Sheev Palpatine if Palpatine were a moronic buffoon with the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old. Trumpism is the Republican party now, fortunately for us he's not bright and he tells on himself. If he could be the indefinite head of state like Xi or Putin he would, and the Republicans in Congress and the rube plebeians would let it happen.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slade said:

If he could be the indefinite head of state like Xi or Putin he would, and the Republicans in Congress and the rube plebeians would let it happen.  

Just wait until he loses, declares the election illegitimate and writes an EO making him leader for life. Moscow Mitch will back him and so will RBG's replacement.

Edited by RPM

Trump is a useful idiot for Putin. He's like Sheev Palpatine if Palpatine were a moronic buffoon with the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old. Trumpism is the Republican party now, fortunately for us he's not bright and he tells on himself. If he could be the indefinite head of state like Xi or Putin he would, and the Republicans in Congress and the rube plebeians would let it happen.  

Putin is palpatine. Trump is jar jar
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, RPM said:

Just wait until he loses, declares the election illegitimate and writes an EO making him leader for life. Moscow Mitch will back him and so will RBG's replacement.

one of his only "accomplishments" as president is getting a bunch of judges in.  it would be so perfectly cinematic if it all came down to the supreme court (who he thinks in squarely in his pocket) and they chose to actually show loyalty to their oaths and country, and dropped the hammer (gavel) to fuck him over.  seems like his end game with every court battle is to eventually end up with scotus, starting with his financials.

crazy to think that if mcconnell and 1-2 judges were just over it, they could have trump gone in a month.

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

And 60 million + Republicans buy every single word of it.  

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

The enigma that is Vince Clarke...founding member of Depeche Mode, Yaz, and Erasure, yet somehow he isn't gay.  #nttawwt

What are the odds?

Huh. Didn’t think that was possible but I guess you learn something new every day. Was he also a founding member of Book of Love and the indigo girls?