Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Where's your tax return, you money-laundering puppet?

The real question is how has his tax return not leaked?  The deep state is pretty underwhelming in that regard.  Can't even get a single rogue IRS agent to drop it.  Also, all the mofos already thrown in jail for carrying his water like Cohen and Manafort. 

I don't think he even filed taxes. 

• Like 2

Today, after his intelligence briefing mid-morning, the President will participate in a roundtable *discussion  twenty minute ramble on small business and redtape accomplishments.

Meanwhile, the President is once again pressing for the identity of a whistleblower. Does anyone else find it odd that the man whose list of people he doesn't know or never met grows exponentially as each week passes is so consumed with knowing who this is?

*about the Whistleblower/Pelosi/Schiff/phone call

10 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Not a single response commented on her race.  In fact it's pretty hard to determine her race.    It did get me to wondering if she is Silk's mother, or Diamond's?

Your comments have a disparate impact that is indeed racist by lib definition. Read up on it.

Any minority that is brave enough to fight through the left's web of deceit is immediately shamed. Crabs in a bucket.

I agree that this lady's comments are crazy and don't make sense, but you imbisciles are criticizing just because one of your intended base has defected. 

Going back to work now to pay for a good chunk your constituents laziness.

Edited by Cosimo de' Medici
  • Fuck You 31

3 minutes ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Come on pussies, keeps the negs rolling. I am a proud conservative and red rep status is welcomed in this forum of jackasses.

Proud conservative is one thing, and even if I don't agree with you I can respect a well thought out and stated conservative viewpoint. The GOP these days has gone so far off the rails following Trump it has become something totally different hiding behind "conservatism" and has nothing to do with what conservatives used to stand for.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Your comments have a disparate impact that is indeed racist by lib definition. Read up on it.

Any minority that is brave enough to fight through the left's web of deceit is immediately shamed. Crabs in a bucket.

I agree that this lady's comments are crazy and don't make sense, but you imbisciles are criticizing just because one of your intended base has defected. 

Going back to work now to pay for a good chunk your constituents laziness.

*imbecile

dumbass-28023221.png