Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

So we're just going to start paying them now? Is that how we tax them less than nothing?

Duh, yes, you stupid libtard.  See, if we take tax dollars from folks like you and me, and give them to corporations, they'll use them to create jobs and Make America Great, so really, it's the patriotic thing to do - give as much money as possible to corporations.  Basic economics, libtard.

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

So we're just going to start paying them now? Is that how we tax them less than nothing?

It's an investment, dumbass, giving tax breaks to corporations is really the best way to pay down the debt. 

Well, that and all the money we're collecting from tariffs.

14 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

It's an investment, dumbass, giving tax breaks to corporations is really the best way to pay down the debt. 

Well, that and all the money we're collecting from tariffs.

Tariff money will fund social security and Medicare in the future! Winning! - Trump 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Duh, yes, you stupid libtard.  See, if we take tax dollars from folks like you and me, and give them to corporations, they'll use them to create jobs and Make America Great, so really, it's the patriotic thing to do - give as much money as possible to corporations.  Basic economics, libtard.

A tithe to the corporate gods.

3 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

The only real threat of revolution comes from his attacks against California's environmental regulations and businesses.  They'll leave before they let LA go back to Beijing level smog.

meanwhile, good 'ol HTX is happy to let a new chemical plant burst into flame every few months. I'm looking forward to all the new kinds of fish I'll get to catch in the gulf in 30 years.

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

meanwhile, good 'ol HTX is happy to let a new chemical plant burst into flame every few months. I'm looking forward to all the new kinds of fish I'll get to catch in the gulf in 30 years.

That's job creation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Millennials won’t know of a time when Republicans weren’t sucking off the Russians.  

this is sort of what i find unbelievable. they are content writing off an entire generation or two to attain short term goals. they have no long term strategy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

this is sort of what i find unbelievable. they are content writing off an entire generation or two to attain short term goals. they have no long term strategy. 

It's a "burn everything down" rear-guard action.  They'll destroy the Republic, even cede control to a foreign power, just to hold on to some sliver of power (these are folks who would have chosen to be Vichy French instead of Free French).  As opposed to, you know, coming up with ideas that a majority of voters would support.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

when your president speaks at a 4th grade level, it's a constant reminder of the importance of education for our children.

Is it?  You can cry constantly and be a whiny fat dumb bitch that never pays his debts...and still get elected President.  Yay

Wharton must be damn proud.