Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Also, from the comments:

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Donald, thank you for being a hero. My family looks up to you. They want to vote for republicans because you make this country the best country ever thanks to your unlimited wisdom.

69 replies11 retweets78 likes

Retweet

26 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Also, from the comments:

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Donald, thank you for being a hero. My family looks up to you. They want to vote for republicans because you make this country the best country ever thanks to your unlimited wisdom.

69 replies11 retweets78 likes

Retweet

No doubt Dr. Sam is quite beefy, with tears in his eyes.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It just doesn’t matter.

Trump will skate impeachment, get re-elected and then defy the Constitution and run again.  And, of course, win.

Im headed to the ledge with whiskey and copious amounts of weed.

More and more folks are getting it.

Some folks still believe that we have the rule of law.  They don't realize we've already lost it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Trump is not going to skate impeachment.

He is going to skate removal.

His re-election is anything but certain. Right now, he is the underdog in this election.

Correct, he'll be impeached, but not removed.

He is a lock to win re-election.  The Dems will falter, and the Trump-GOP-whichever foreign powers they align with/Fox News propaganda team have a proven winning playbook and they're going to run it.  He wins.  Again.  And fewer and fewer people who would vote against him will even be allowed to vote in coming years.  And he's stacking the courts not with mere "partisan judges," but with many folks who are quite simply, utter hacks.  Don't count on them to save the day.

Look, man -- I grew up in Texas, steeped in the Alamo.  There's great nobility in fighting when you're outmanned and outgunned.  We should absolutely do it, and fucking swing our muskets as clubs when we're outtta powder.  Just don't be so foolish to think that you'll win, or even survive.

Just now, BrickHorn said:

I’m half convinced you didn’t really leave the GOP but just switched to a propaganda role with a mission to infiltrate the Left and spread dismay and apathy.

Stop being such a pussy.  There are more of us than there are of them.  Trumpists are loud, mainly because Russians are hooping and hollering along with them.  But they’re outnumbered by a fairly significant margin.  We just need to get out the vote.

I'm only here to spread dismay.  I'm anti-apathy.  Let's fucking go down swinging.

And "we just need to get out the vote."  There's the fucking rub.  Disenfranchised voters.  Massive disinformation efforts -- I mean fucking seriously, we have a State TV Network devoted 24/7 to turning Trump into a God, you don't think that's hurting us?  Highly motivated Trump voters, because hate and anger are serious fuel for action, and Trump and Fox are spraying them directly into the carburetor, so they'll turn out at a shockingly high rate.

Disenfranchisement.  Disinformation. Rabid Devotion to the God King.  That's a recipe for success.  Has been throughout history.  Don't bet against it.

30 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

So much.  If they all died in a flaming wreck that didn't hurt anyone else, the world would be a better place.  

Frankly, I think they could take quite a few people with them and the world would STILL be a better place. They are that terrible. 

You guys claiming that trump will win a second terms are most posting shit on the net without any backup and being overly negative. Could it happen? Sure. I could also fuck a Victoria secret model tomorrow night. Anything’s possible, am I right?               

Trump will lose in 2020 unless they steal the entire election or if Hillary decides to run again. And none of you, no matter how smart you may or may not be, know whether or not either one of those will happen. 

After the Alamo the Texas Republic was fucked. Then they somehow won anyway. Anything is possible. 

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I could also fuck a Victoria secret model tomorrow night. Anything’s possible, am I right?               

If you had Fox News and the intelligence apparatus of multiple nation states giving their all to assist with your endeavor, and to eliminate all other romantic options for her, your chances would actually be decent.

You thought they cheated in 2016.  We're going to look back on 2016 as child's play.  And dude, we DO know that.  Come on, man, you know they are going to cheat like hell, they are going to solicit all the foreign assistance they can (for fuck's sake, the president's agent was just overseas doing just that, DURING impeachment proceedings over the same subject matter, because they are fucking bulletproof and don't have to give any fucks).

You have a criminal president, and the only judge that can remove him (the Senate) is in his pocket.  Why on earth do you think they'll show the slightest bit of restraint?  They're only going to be more emboldened now.  Think about how criminals work.  That's how these guys work.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, I would assume Jews already constitute a protected class ("race", religion).  The race/religion/nation nexus has always been a bit confounding, but this EO seems like it won't accomplish much good.  It's important to seek Trump's real motivation, which I imagine is a means by which Muslims can be more easily persecuted.

Nah, it's for the eeeeeevangelicals.  Boycott Israel interferes with their eschatology.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You guys claiming that trump will win a second terms are most posting shit on the net without any backup and being overly negative. Could it happen? Sure. I could also fuck a Victoria secret model tomorrow night. Anything’s possible, am I right?               

Trump will lose in 2020 unless they steal the entire election or if Hillary decides to run again. And none of you, no matter how smart you may or may not be, know whether or not either one of those will happen. 

After the Alamo the Texas Republic was fucked. Then they somehow won anyway. Anything is possible. 

Why do people think Trump winning isn't at least 50% probable? Herd mentality is very well ingrained and will overtake even rational individuals, and we know that rationality is less than 50% in our country (and outside too). Most of the people buy stuff they don't need on credit cards, they chug sugary sodas, and their news is through memes. And these are the educated and employed ones. Rationality has become a rare commodity. I would guess that the majority would look at a few video clips of the presidential election debates and vote according to anything but rational thought (have always voted this way, job is going well so country must be good, Trump is funny, etc.)

An incumbent has the advantage of name recognition, and in Trump's case, a lot of shenanigans that are possible to those willing to abuse power, ranging from lying blatantly with a guaranteed wide reach to abusing anything and everything to secure votes, whether pushing coal or pushing kids in cages.

I would give Dems the higher chance of winning if they were somehow united and had a simplified crystal clear message. They are far from united; the party prefers Biden and is scared of Bernie because they are too comfortable to rock the boat, and there are 100 messages from 10 candidates. Unless Dems go cold turkey and embrace the 21st century wholeheartedly, there is a good chance that the party that is clinging to the 19th century will win.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If you had Fox News and the intelligence apparatus of multiple nation states giving their all to assist with your endeavor, and to eliminate all other romantic options for her, your chances would actually be decent.

You thought they cheated in 2016.  We're going to look back on 2016 as child's play.  And dude, we DO know that.  Come on, man, you know they are going to cheat like hell, they are going to solicit all the foreign assistance they can (for fuck's sake, the president's agent was just overseas doing just that, DURING impeachment proceedings over the same subject matter, because they are fucking bulletproof and don't have to give any fucks).

You have a criminal president, and the only judge that can remove him (the Senate) is in his pocket.  Why on earth do you think they'll show the slightest bit of restraint?  They're only going to be more emboldened now.  Think about how criminals work.  That's how these guys work.

Just had to quote to make sure people understand this.

We aren't living geographically isolated from our enemies anymore. We unconsciously allow access to our lives to anyone who wanted it through our data online. And this admin hasn't done anything of substance to ensure our enemies are slowed or stopped in this cyber and culture war. 

Trump isn't the main issue here my dudes. Bad actors want to put a kill shot in the lone super power by destroying the heart: democracy. They are going to cheat.....hard. Because if everyone questions the outcome, democracy starts to unravel. When we unravel, the power structure around the world unravels. 

But her emails. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm only here to spread dismay.  I'm anti-apathy.  Let's fucking go down swinging.

And "we just need to get out the vote."  There's the fucking rub.  Disenfranchised voters.  Massive disinformation efforts -- I mean fucking seriously, we have a State TV Network devoted 24/7 to turning Trump into a God, you don't think that's hurting us?  Highly motivated Trump voters, because hate and anger are serious fuel for action, and Trump and Fox are spraying them directly into the carburetor, so they'll turn out at a shockingly high rate.

Disenfranchisement.  Disinformation. Rabid Devotion to the God King.  That's a recipe for success.  Has been throughout history.  Don't bet against it.

You secure that shit, Hudson.

You may not be wrong, but if you can suck air, then you can grab another walk packet and knock some doors.  Fuck your pity party.  If this country can survive a full blown civil war, than we can survive a this. 

Do I think Trump has a 50/50 chance of winning? Yes.  Do I also understand the demographics of this country and that the Democrats won, bigly, in 2018? Yes. I don’t know about you, but my North Texas grandmother didn’t raise any mewling tittybabies.  Maybe you should step up.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 6