Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Somebody remind me what American company hired 1,000,000 people out of the blue this year?  Only U.S. corporation even has that many total employees, Wal-Mart.  I think I would remember the headline, "Wal-Mart adds 1,000,000 employees to current group of 2,000,000 at suggestion of Ivanka Trump."  

Even his idiotic voters have to stop and think, "A million new workers seems like a lot, there's not even a million people at our company."  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Somebody remind me what American company hired 1,000,000 people out of the blue this year?  Only U.S. corporation even has that many total employees, Wal-Mart.  I think I would remember the headline, "Wal-Mart adds 1,000,000 employees to current group of 2,000,000 at suggestion of Ivanka Trump."  

Even his idiotic voters have to stop and think, "A million new workers seems like a lot, there's not even a million people at our company."  

We're talking about people who support Space Force and the purchase of Greenland.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well, no, they don't.  It would be great if they did, but no, they just swallow it, along with everything else they swallow on a daily basis.  They're stupid and unAmerican.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

We're talking about people who support Space Force and the purchase of Greenland.

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, no, they don't.  It would be great if they did, but no, they just swallow it, along with everything else they swallow on a daily basis.  They're stupid and unAmerican.

Accurate

i get all that, and i dig her activism. i'm just saying there is a bit of a difference.

What difference?

Because she’s an activist it’s okay for grown ass powerful men to sexualize her and make fun of her disability and call her horrible things?

Because Baron Trump is the spawn of a turd no one can even reference him?

The false equivalency being pushed here is utter nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What difference?

Because she’s an activist it’s okay for grown ass powerful men to sexualize her and make fun of her disability and call her horrible things?

Because Baron Trump is the spawn of a turd no one can even reference him?

The false equivalency being pushed here is utter nonsense.

no, i'm just saying her activism makes her mentionable.

of course i don't support trump's disgusting personal attacks.

barron is not an activist, and he doesn't appear publicly. sure, he's the president's kid, but that's not his fault.

i don't understand how yall cannot see the difference. the professor even stated she regretted the remark.

"Donald Trump has a son and his name is Barron" - some professor lady

"Greta needs anger management" - THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

60 million people are pretending that the first sentence somehow is worse.  Another few tens of millions are arguing that both sides need to tame the rhetoric.

While supremely dumb, this discussion is an excellent representation of everything that is wrong in this stupid country right now.  

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

barron is not an activist, and he doesn't appear publicly. sure, he's the president's kid, but that's not his fault.

i don't understand how yall cannot see the difference. the professor even stated she regretted the remark.

I get what you're saying and, in general, agree.  However, I can't help but think that Barron will absolutely grow up to be a humongous piece of shit.  I mean the look at his step siblings.  They all have one thing in common.  The Trump gene.  It needs to be eradicated from the gene pool. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Maladjusted?

Compared to “normal” teenagers glued to their phones and doing stupid shit on TikTok?

She’s a teenage girl with Aspergers trying to change the world by walking the walk instead of Tweeting nonsense.

And she should be furious. I’m furious and I’ll probably die before the earth truly starts to deteriorate.

I’d be bursting with uncontainable pride if she were my kid.

One of the only things that give me hope is knowing my daughters/Greta’s generation will be in power when I’m old and vulnerable.

They’re angry. They’re organized. They mean business and they’re gonna get shit done.

Maladjusted????? Okay boomer.

She's a hero. My guess is that any maladjustment will come from speaking a shining truth but having that truth diminished by people patting her on the head and treating her as a child. How frustrating must it be to be heard and given a spotlight where people listen, applaud and nod their heads only to say, "great little girl" and then go about their lives.

Greta has impacted my thinking. Why are we still making cars and giant trucks and giant SUVs in the face of the scientific facts? I drive a low mileage 2002 Infiniti whose performance I love. I've been planning to upgrade to a newer one in a a couple of years. That's completely changed. I'm looking to give up that delicious performance for something less damaging. 

I'm not virtue signalling. I'm embarrassed that I'm one of the persons who pat her on the head and speak well of her without changing my behavior enough. I will likely be in my dotage before the environmental bill comes due. I don't want to look back in shame at doing nothing. 

The Republicans have stolen America's chance to take the lead in facing this world threat. Al Gore or either Clinton would have seized the opportunity this crisis provides to put America in the lead. Instead, we obstruct and obfuscate for moneyed interests. Shameless is our brand as much as cruelity as Brisket noted long ago. We're the bad guys.

Trump is less than the shit on Greta's shoes. She's a conduit of truth. There is no need to say what Trump is.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

I don't understand how you can't see that saying "the President can name his son Baron" doesn't actually say a damn thing about his son at all. It isn't about him and doesn't describe him or ascribe anything to him.

Greta put herself in the public square of debate on issues that are important to all.  Those issues are fair game in that court.  

Baron hasn't put himself in the public square in any way.  It's fair to say he's off limits to those with normal boundaries.  

Neither of those things is relevant to an old man going after a minor in the public space in an ad hominem way.

But it's Trump, so we know that there is no bottom.  Add it to the list of things he needs to go get fucked about. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

If someone had talked shit about Barron then I'd agree with you. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Greta put herself in the public square of debate on issues that are important to all.  Those issues are fair game in that court.  

Baron hasn't put himself in the public square in any way.  It's fair to say he's off limits to those with normal boundaries.  

Neither of those things is relevant to an old man going after a minor in the public space in an ad hominem way.

This summarizes it pretty well for me.

• Like 1

Also, if some of his followers want to threaten violence, bring it bitches. I suspect they are cowards like their hero who only imagines his courage. 

Of course, they won't face a person who can hurt them. They'll spray bullets in a Hispanic store or synagogue.

I'm a boomer past his prime. I'll happily risk an ass kicking to stand face to face with one of these despicable assholes. I'll applaud when they are thrown face down on the ground and whine when the cuffs are applied to their wrists.

I don't like the hate building in me, but sometimes that destructive emotion is cultivated from without. It's been planted and nurtured by persons intent on being the enemies of truth, decency, and tolerance. They seem bent on losing their status as fellow citizens by their actions against fellow citizens and the weak who are not citizens.

I've got my mother's Colt .38 revolver and a handful of bullets. I've never before thought of actually having to use it in a civil conflict. If it's forced on us, I think the strutting Trumpists will be surprised at the reaction of the snowflakes that they guess oppose them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Dude, step back and think about what you just wrote.

I am pretty sure minors such as Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, the Bush and Obama girls were occasionally mentioned in public during their dad's respective presidencies.    For some reason I don't recall all the outrage over these minors having their names mentioned.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Also, if some of his followers want to threaten violence, bring it bitches. I suspect they are cowards like their hero who only imagines his courage. 

Of course, they won't face a person who can hurt them. They'll spray bullets in a Hispanic store or synagogue.

I'm a boomer past his prime. I'll happily risk an ass kicking to stand face to face with one of these despicable assholes. I'll applaud when they are thrown face down on the ground and whine when the cuffs are applied to their wrists.

I don't like the hate building in me, but sometimes that destructive emotion is cultivated from without. It's been planted and nurtured by persons intent on being the enemies of truth, decency, and tolerance. They seem bent on losing their status as fellow citizens by their actions against fellow citizens and the weak who are not citizens.

I've got my mother's Colt .38 revolver and a handful of bullets. I've never before thought of actually having to use it in a civil conflict. If it's forced on us, I think the strutting Trumpists will be surprised at the reaction of the snowflakes that they guess oppose them.

You are so kind-hearted. I am sorrowful that lingchi was outlawed in the early twentieth century and  biological warfare is also out if one is going to abide by the Geneva Convention. I mean, if the pro-Russian partisans and mobsters in Ukraine are using acid attacks to intimidate and kill people, it puts it in perspective, you know?

45 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

stop or my mom will shoot part 2?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I get what you're saying and, in general, agree.  However, I can't help but think that Barron will absolutely grow up to be a humongous piece of shit.  I mean the look at his step siblings.  They all have one thing in common.  The Trump gene.  It needs to be eradicated from the gene pool. 

half-siblings.

i'm sure he wishes donald was his step-dad.

THE PROFESSOR LADY LITERALLY JUST SAID HIS NAME.

The difference you’re talking about doesn’t even exist.

She said she regretted the remark because right wing dickflaps started caterwauling as if she called him a fuckboy with a bad haircut and stinky breath.

She should haven’t apologized at all. She wasn’t making fun of him or his name - she was making a point that America doesn’t have kings or queens or barrons or princes.

I don’t see how you don’t see that you’ve fallen for their trick.
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump administration considering nominating a former chemical industry shill to lead the Consumer Product Safety Commission:

https://www.ewg.org/release/report-trump-considering-former-chemical-industry-shill-lead-nation-s-consumer-watchdog

Is it Irwin Mainway? Obvious choice for this administration. 

Damnit, Underdog beat me to it.

Edited by ChuckNorrisActionJeans
sloth

4 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Why the fuck is the president's son-in-law giving a briefing anyway?  FFS, are our tax dollars paying for nepotistic briefings, never mind briefings that are really political ads.

He’s not up there unless there’s some personal gain to be had 

46 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

THE PROFESSOR LADY LITERALLY JUST SAID HIS NAME.

The difference you’re talking about doesn’t even exist.

She said she regretted the remark because right wing dickflaps started caterwauling as if she called him a fuckboy with a bad haircut and stinky breath.

She should haven’t apologized at all. She wasn’t making fun of him or his name - she was making a point that America doesn’t have kings or queens or barrons or princes.

I don’t see how you don’t see that you’ve fallen for their trick.

and i simply think there was no reason to bring his name into the public proceedings, just because he is trump's son. it was a fairly minor, regrettable comment. it's not their trick. i said it to myself right when she said it. there was no reason to frivolously invoke the name of the minor son of the president. i'm fairly strong on that, no matter who inhabits any particular office. non-public family should be off limits. 

yes, the argument is that she made a play on his name, trying to make a point. i get it. i'm saying his name shouldn't even come up. ever, really. it's obvious that melania is trying to shield him from the public in a way that possibly any other president has not done before. so just don't go there.

it sucked, because i knew the fake outrage would come and undermine the professor as a partisan shill.

2 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

I am pretty sure minors such as Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, the Bush and Obama girls were occasionally mentioned in public during their dad's respective presidencies.    For some reason I don't recall all the outrage over these minors having their names mentioned.

i am sure the same people who are wildly upset about a relatively mild reference to Baron Trump have continued their boycott of the Rush Limbaugh show after his vile comments about Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton.

If not, they can shut the fuck up.

• Like 3