Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I always enjoy Trump's book reviews, of anything published by any of his army of sycophants. 

He hasn't read any of them, of course, but they're all great books. Enjoy! 

They usually send him a copy of the pop-up version so he gets the gist of it.

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Skin is the correct color so he can stay as long as he wants, doesn't need papers, probably give him a SS card next week, etc.

He’s definitely got an SS card. I think his POS old man gave it to him from Germany. In lieu of Argentina, we can let this fat ass run off to Russia, before aggressively hunting him down and shooting him like the...dog, he is.  

4 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

What’s that thing that always gets fired?  A horse?  No.  A banana?  No, that’s not right either.  Oh right, a dog!  Dogs are always getting fired!  

damn sure ain't people.  at least not face to face.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Retired US Marine on his way to a buddy’s wedding in Russia gets picked up for espionage. Trump is silent. 

Oh well, the Russkis now have somebody they can exchange for Danielle Figurelli that will satisfy Trump’s base, and help keep the Republican leadership compromised.  

Well, you see.  Wall.  Caravan.  Both sides. Witch Hunt. That sort of stuff.

WaPo: Is there anything President Trump could do that would endanger that support from you or other evangelical leaders?

Falwell: No.

WaPo: That’s the shortest answer we’ve had so far.

Falwell: Only because I know that he only wants what’s best for this country, and I know anything he does, it may not be ideologically “conservative,” but it’s going to be what’s best for this country, and I can’t imagine him doing anything that’s not good for the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/jerry-falwell-jr-cant-imagine-trump-doing-anything-thats-not-good-for-the-country/2018/12/21/6affc4c4-f19e-11e8-80d0-f7e1948d55f4_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7c6a770839a5

Edited by retread

Falwell: Only because I know that he only wants what’s best for this country, and I know anything he does, it may not be ideologically “conservative,” but it’s going to be what’s best for this country, and I can’t imagine him doing anything that’s not good for the country.

Uh motherfucking huh. We're all talking about the same person right?

6 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Are 1 - 204 about being the worst President ever?

It's the same thing every time. Writing up the report for the supposed physicals that his doctors gave him. Thinking he can write a written response to Mueller's report and be done with it.

So does Falwell give sermons that talk about the time he wouldn’t give a bum on the street a quarter because he’s just a fucking bum? With the lesson being to the flock don’t give quarters to fucking bums?

I would pay money to see that dudes meeting with Jesus after he croaks. 

• Like 2

So does Falwell give sermons that talk about the time he wouldn’t give a bum on the street a quarter because he’s just a fucking bum? With the lesson being to the flock don’t give quarters to fucking bums?

When the time comes, and with apologies to Hitch, give him an enema and bury him in a matchbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man, he's starting off 2019 strong.  As we go forward, I expect fewer words and smaller ideas.  "Ultraviolet rays bad!  Lotion good!"

From Trump?  Nah, more like, "that climate change or global warming mumbo jumbo is bullshit.  Sun can't hurt us.... it's here to serve us!" 

48 minutes ago, retread said:

Jesus’s heel turn has been pretty awesome.  That dude used to be such a sap, always helping poor people and healing lepers and generally walking caring about people down on their luck.  Now he’s all like “Fuck you, the meek.  You ain’t inheriting shit.”   

This new Million Dollar Messiah is a much better character, imo.

2 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Jesus’s heel turn has been pretty awesome.  That dude used to be such a sap, always helping poor people and healing lepers and generally walking caring about people down on their luck.  Now he’s all like “Fuck you, the meek.  You ain’t inheriting shit.”   

This new Million Dollar Messiah is a much better character, imo.

Modern day imagery of Jesus is so much different from the small town Baptist church I attended and was baptized in:

From this:

jesuschrist.jpg

To this:

capitalist-jesus.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

You know who is really enjoying this "luck"?  The legion of O&G people that voted for him because "those damn liberals are trying to kill O&G".

They're loving this right now.

Though, like most of the other mouthbreathers that constantly defend this piece of shit, they've given up caring about their own interests and rallied behind cultural war issues for now.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Falwell Jr. has affairs with pool boys while his watch watches.