Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

And lo, there was a great furrowing of brows

As cowardly as the Republicans have been, I am glad Romney is speaking out.  It is better than remaining silent, but not by much.  

Romney will still vote with Trump 100%

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

What a great way to start off a new Congress, with arguably the highest profile Republican senator openly questioning the fitness of the President of his own party.

Don’t get me wrong, I love it. But I’m not sure yet whether this is a Flake Lite, Flake Classic,or Flake Plus.

I want to believe Romney is clearing the path that allows the GOP to survive the coming reckoning, because we need a healthy GOP. But I’ll believe it when I see it.
  • Like 2

Don’t get me wrong, I love it. But I’m not sure yet whether this is a Flake Lite, Flake Classic,or Flake Plus.

I want to believe Romney is clearing the path that allows the GOP to survive the coming reckoning, because we need a healthy GOP. But I’ll believe it when I see it.

You won’t see it.
Gutless treasonous coward is the brand.
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

We need a healthy alternative to the Democratic Party.

We do not need a healthy GOP.  They need to burn for eternity for Trump.  

The GOP before Trump was just as corrupt and spineless as they are now.  They just Flaked their way to power with pretty words.

The party is over because everything Trump touches dies.

Praise be!

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We need a healthy alternative to the Democratic Party.

We do not need a healthy GOP.  They need to burn for eternity for Trump.  

The GOP before Trump was just as corrupt and spineless as they are now.  They just Flaked their way to power with pretty words.

The party is over because everything Trump touches dies.

Praise be!

Yes, we do.

• Like 1

I just shake my head over that damn falwell stuff.     Our christians have gone from living by the Golden Rule, to the Rule of Gold.  Plain and simple.  Only way to right the ship is to right that.  Those of us not in that prosperous majority might have to give more to make up for their selfish greed, but the only way to get them there is to shame them by showing them up, by outdoing them in the tenets that supposedly are the foundations of their beliefs.   

It would be interesting to see donations to real charities, not made up ones, to see what percentage comes from non christians vs christians, either personally or collectively through a church.  I am thinking the results would be weighted against them.   Not to mention the one on one giving we do to help out friends in temporary shortfall or crisis.   That one would be harder to verify. 

But I think you can get an idea from how those who are supported by these greedy fucks vote on social issues. 

Just fucks with me a lot, that whole Falwell thing.  

• Like 5

I just shake my head over that damn falwell stuff.     Our christians have gone from living by the Golden Rule, to the Rule of Gold.  Plain and simple.  Only way to right the ship is to right that.  Those of us not in that prosperous majority might have to give more to make up for their selfish greed, but the only way to get them there is to shame them by showing them up, by outdoing them in the tenets that supposedly are the foundations of their beliefs.   
It would be interesting to see donations to real charities, not made up ones, to see what percentage comes from non christians vs christians, either personally or collectively through a church.  I am thinking the results would be weighted against them.   Not to mention the one on one giving we do to help out friends in temporary shortfall or crisis.   That one would be harder to verify. 
But I think you can get an idea from how those who are supported by these greedy fucks vote on social issues. 
Just fucks with me a lot, that whole Falwell thing.  

Well, he’s evil. So you need to account for that.

It would take 20 GOP Senators to force Trump to resign.  There is a non-zero chance it could happen.  Also non-zero chance of asteroid.

1. Romney

2. Rubio

3. Cruz 

4. Ernst 

5. Murkowski

6. Collins 

7. Langford 

8. Gardner

9. Blunt

10. Sasse 

11. Fischer

12. Burr

13. Portman

14. Toomey

15. Scott

16. Alexander

17. Enzi

18. Barrasso

19. Capito

20. Rounds

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

GOP senators already laying the groundwork to turn on Trump if the Mueller report produces anything. They know Trump is a sinking ship. 

If they’re going to do it , they need to do it in the first half of 2019 because they need a viable 2020 POTUS candidate.

If Trump is still President by October, I think they ride him out through the election, which he will lose and then resign. 

4 hours ago, Stilicho said:

You know who is really enjoying this "luck"?  The legion of O&G people that voted for him because "those damn liberals are trying to kill O&G".

They're loving this right now.

Though, like most of the other mouthbreathers that constantly defend this piece of shit, they've given up caring about their own interests and rallied behind cultural war issues for now.

There are times I feel like the only O&G guy that voted for Hillary.  I know a lot of Trump voters that got laid off and probably can’t afford $2.00 gas.  Fuck ‘em.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If they’re going to do it , they need to do it in the first half of 2019 because they need a viable 2020 POTUS candidate.

If Trump is still President by October, I think they ride him out through the election, which he will lose and then resign. 

They won’t ride him out if it a significant number of Pub congresspersons, who are safe from being primaries, think they’ll lose if tied to him.

Remeber, they don’t care about others. They, modern “conservatives” care only about #1. The presidency? Fuck that, they’ll think. MY meal ticket is on the line.

But I have little confidence that the numbers move. Losing their nomination fight will remain the bigger worry for most of what’s left. Those 20? We could have the pee tape, a tape of Putin secretly initiating DOTUS into the cheka and a run down of hundreds of treasonous acts he’s to make after Putin puts him in office, and you’ll get maybe 5. 

9 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

So does Falwell give sermons that talk about the time he wouldn’t give a bum on the street a quarter because he’s just a fucking bum? With the lesson being to the flock don’t give quarters to fucking bums?

I would pay money to see that dudes meeting with Jesus after he croaks. 

He's not a minister. 

9 hours ago, Tuco said:

Falwell is getting blackmailed. Maybe.

He's a hypocrite and grifter anyway.  There's nothing in his background that says he's a morally strong, ethical man. Obviously.

If hes getting blackmailed even better.  I can't wait for that shit to come to light.

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Romney actually got a higher percentage of the vote in 2012 against Obama than Trump did against Hillary.

Even if Trump is still around to run in 2020 someone needs to make sure that Mit is on the ballot in Utah. 

8 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

There are times I feel like the only O&G guy that voted for Hillary.  I know a lot of Trump voters that got laid off and probably can’t afford $2.00 gas.  Fuck ‘em.

Nah, my 2 buddies are both petroleum engineers and voted for Hillary.

My mom works in O&G and just sat around at Christmas and bitched about the industry, but voted for Trump.  She's an idiot.  According to her, it's "the damn Democrats fault" that the industry has slowed down again.  I thought about asking her what the Democrats who have been in the minority for 2 years could have done to destroy the O&G industry, but it was Christmas, so I just refilled my drink.

My son is  drilling engineer at the company I worked for 35 years.  Every single one of his co-workers are vigilant Trumpists.  He says their number one issue is "muh guns".  

Meanwhile, about 85% of my fellow country clubbers, most Ivy,  are vigilant Trump supporters.  Their number one issue is "Team R".   

The real issue for both groups is "my place in society".

That's your coalition of highly educated white males.  

Edited by NBMisha
  • Like 2

It's funny how the media doesn't jump on people like Romney as crackpots for supporting a balanced budget amendment.  Can someone think of a scheme more harebrained than that which has been offered by Trump?  Building the wall and having Mexico pay for it is more sensible than a balanced budget amendment.  Anyone who supports such a policy belongs in a padded cell.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

In what world does rubbing salt in someone's wounds and then asking for their support ever work? It's mind boggling.

Even my 8 year old know not to call attention to my gut and male pattern baldness when asking for money to buy a toy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If hes getting blackmailed even better.  I can't wait for that shit to come to light.

The quick background on the Falwell blackmailing theory: he has partnered with a pool boy in opening a gay friendly hostel in Miami. Cohen, aka the scandal whisperer, was involved in the deal. It looks like a payoff to the pool boy. Then Falwell was the first big evangelical to endorse Trump. I think that’s a payoff to Cohen/Trump. Please let Cohen have recordings.

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Pelosi’s Youngest daughter (journalist) was on a CNN panel this morning, and they asked her about her mom.  She didn’t want to talk about her, but she did say "She'll cut your head off and you won't even know you're bleeding. That's all you need to know about her."

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3