Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

The fucking president has a fucking photoshopped poster of himself as some kind Game of Thrones hero on the table in a meeting and the fucking Secretary of the Interior just resigned over Twitter and in red crayon.

AND I’M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

GOD BLESS THE USAAAAAA-AAAYY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Reads like a bad DOWNFALL script 

Pool reports 1-4 below

Date: January 2, 2019 at 12:26:13 PM EST
Subject: Pool report 1

From cabinet meeting

Highlights from meeting with cabinet

President Trump continued to insist on a border wall saying that the border is “like a sieve” that lets in criminals and contributes to drugs and human trafficking

“The United States needs a physical barrier” he said, it “needs a wall”

He also noted again that President Obama has a wall “around his compound” because walls work.

“We are in a shutdown because Democrats refuse to fund border security”.

He accused Democrats of playing politics because they have an eye “on 2020”

The wall he said is the answer. “The wheel, the wall, some things never get old”

Drones and technology are not enough

“I know more about drones than anybody”

He said

The president was flanked by the acting defense secretary Patrick Shanahan and David Bernhardt acting’s secretary of interior

On North Korea he said there would be a “big fat war in Asia” if he
had not sat down with Kim

Cabinet officials spoke in affirmation of the president’s border policy

Kirstjen Nielsen, the Homeland Security secretary gave a run down on
the border, speaking from San Diego

The acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker praised the president for
“giving up” the Christmas and New Years holiday “while some members of
Congress went on vacation”

Rick Perry, the Energy secretary and former governor of Texas, also
proved the president, saying he had been rebuffed on border security
from the Obama administration.

“You’re standing up and saying don’t come,” Perry said

Some color

There is a Sanctions are Coming movie like poster with a dramatic
photo of the president

Others in attendance include Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Kellyanne
Conway and Stephen Miller

The president said his job would be “a lot easier if I just relaxed
and enjoyed the presidency like a lot of other people have done”

The president also addressed the markets. “We had a little glitch in
the stock market last month,” he said, predicting that markets would
soar after trade deals are complete.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Date: January 2, 2019 at 1:03:38 PM EST
Subject: Pool report 5

Vice President Mike Pence noted that he too stayed in Washington over
the holiday. He too complimented the president

“I want to thank you for the strong stand you have taken on border
security,” Pence

“We’re ready to deal. We have an offer on the table, Pence said

The acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney was also in the meeting

If he were relaxing and doing nothing, the markets would still be soaring, and farmers would be selling their products. Federal workers wouldn't be haggling to stretch out their mortgage/rent payments over Christmas.

But #MAGA.

Edited by retread

Date: January 2, 2019 at 1:23:44 PM EST
Subject: Pool report 6

On Romney op ed

“I wish Mitt could be more of a team player. I endorsed him and he
thanked me profusely.”

The president then said he had great personal popularity in Utah

If Romney he said if he fought as hard against President Obama as he
did against him “he would have won the election”

On another matter Trump said that he essentially “fired” Jim Mattis
as defense secretary

The Romney op-ed will do nothing but it raises the the prospect that we will continue to have a vocal anti-Trump wing in the Senate GOP.    Romney doesn't need anything from Trump, and Trump slamming Romney can do nothing but help Romney in Utah.   Besides Romney is 71 and its very possible that he won't even want to run for the Senate when he's 77.   However you slice it, Trump is stuck with Romney being a Senator for the remainder of Trump's term(s.)

Romney may not even care about wielding any Senate power so he doesn't have to worry about keeping McConnell happy.  

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Romney op-ed will do nothing but it raises the the prospect that we will continue to have a vocal anti-Trump wing in the Senate GOP.    Romney doesn't need anything from Trump, and Trump slamming Romney can do nothing but help Romney in Utah.   Besides Romney is 71 and its very possible that he won't even want to run for the Senate when he's 77.   However you slice it, Trump is stuck with Romney being a Senator for the remainder of Trump's term(s.)

Romney may not even care about wielding any Senate power so he doesn't have to worry about keeping McConnell happy.  

Perhaps, but based on the reactions from the Trumpublicans, they are freaked the fuck out by the Romney Op-Ed.  

I’ve never seen them react like this.  They are in full blown damage control mode. 

They know Romney carries weight among Republicans and if he builds a coalition...yikes.  They also know the biggest threat to Trump isn’t the law but public opinion among Republicans. 

At the very least, Romney is creating leverage for himself over Trump. I think he keeps going. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Perhaps, but based on the reactions from the Trumpublicans, they are freaked the fuck out by the Romney Op-Ed.  

I’ve never seen them react like this.  They are in full blown damage control mode. 

They know Romney carries weight among Republicans and if he builds a coalition...yikes.  They also know the biggest threat to Trump isn’t the law but public opinion among Republicans. 

At the very least, Romney is creating leverage for himself over Trump. I think he keeps going. 

And the National Review formally made its choice, and has become a full-on water carrier for Trump and Trumpism.

There is only one choice: full allegiance to Trump, or be cast out as an apostate.

Fuck the GOP.  Fuck the National Review.  Fuck 'em all.  They've picked their poison, and poison it is.

i'm sure mitt "47%" romney really is going to rock the boat.  filthy rich got their massive tax cut and will line up behind entitlement "reform" next.  but it's the character of the president that's the problem, not shitty republican economic policies that we've been repeating over and over again with nary a pause for the last 40 years.

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 2

Subject: Pool report 7

The president said that there may be room to negotiate from the $5.6
billion demand for a wall but he declined to be specific

About his low poll ratings in Europe he said “if I were popular in
Europe I wouldn’t be doing my job”

“I could be the most popular person I. Europe. I could run for any
office if I wanted to”

On Syria the president declined to give a specific timetable for
withdrawal other than “over a period of time”

“Syria was lost long ago,” he said

“We are talking about sand and death We are not taking about vast wealth”

On Iran he said that sanctions have worked and turned it into a
different country “Iran is in trouble”. He said

On North Korea he brandished a letter that he said he had received
from Kim, jokingly saying he wished he could share it with the media

Back to the border he declined to say how long the shutdown might last
“As long as it takes,” he said

More on Romney and a possible primary challenge

“They say I am the most popular president in the history of the
Republican Party”

Meeting clocked in at 95 minutes

That’s a wrap

Romney is such a fucking jagoff. Spineless fucking pussy like the rest. He had plenty of harsh criticisms regarding Trump during the 2016 campaign, and then couldn't get to the white house fast enough to fish for a cabinet position. Next he accepts Trump endorsement in the 2018 midterms, and now Trump is bad again? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i'm sure mitt "47%" romney really is going to rock the boat.  filthy rich got their massive tax cut and will line up behind entitlement "reform" next.  but it's the character of the president that's the problem, not shitty republican economic policies that we've been repeating over and over again with nary a pause for the last 40 years.

This. Romney and his ilk have been robbing the white working class for generations to give the wealthy even more, and all the while hinting to their victims that their declining status is due to uppity minorities. Romney supports voter suppression. Romney supports the repeal of the welfare state. He's just upset that Trump is insufficiently couth while enacting Republican policies.

• Like 2

Just now, Blotto said:

Romney is such a fucking jagoff. Spineless fucking pussy like the rest. He had plenty of harsh criticisms regarding Trump during the 2016 campaign, and then couldn't get to the white house fast enough to fish for a cabinet position. Next he accepts Trump endorsement in the 2018 midterms, and now Trump is bad again? 

Romney is a two-faced fuckwad but he might be the fuckwad we need right now.  America needs the GOP to go into civil war and flush out their shit.  Romney could inspire that to happen. 

I’m not optimistic but what choice we got? 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Romney is a two-faced fuckwad but he might be the fuckwad we need right now.  America needs the GOP to go into civil war and flush out their shit.  Romney could inspire that to happen. 

I’m not optimistic but what choice we got? 

It was nifty when some German-loving patriots tried to wax Hitler.

That shit doesn't work.

You know what DID work?

Doing this to Berlin:

Berlin+in+1945.jpg

You can hope for your civil war to solve the problem.

I'm going to skip to the end of the story.  Destroy them completely.  Top to bottom.  Make the rubble bounce.  It's the only outcome that works.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

It was nifty when some German-loving patriots tried to wax Hitler.

That shit doesn't work.

You know what DID work?

Doing this to Berlin:

Berlin+in+1945.jpg

You can hope for your civil war to solve the problem.

I'm going to skip to the end of the story.  Destroy them completely.  Top to bottom.  Make the rubble bounce.  It's the only outcome that works.

Nah. He's just going to lose in 2020 and we'll move on.

He's extremely weak right now and all of Washington knows it. The November elections neutered him.

Just now, David Dennison said:

He's extremely weak right now and all of Washington knows it. The November elections neutered him.

It’s not Trump I’m worried about.  It’s a much more dangerous and smarter Trump that might come afterwards if the GOP doesn’t get their shit together.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Trump is the part of the tumor that's at the surface, oozing its disgusting filth.

The cancer is Trumpism, the GOP that enabled it and happily collaborated with our enemies in the process, and the 30-40% of our population that went along with it.  If you just cut off the exposed part of the tumor, you don't cure shit.

Make.  The rubble.  BOUNCE.

• Like 2