Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

stupid question: why would he be allowed to in the first place?

So as to not overly limit Stone's 1st amendment rights while still innocent in the eyes of the judicial system. He has now sufficiently abused the courts leniency. 

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, the USA would have been a non-entity in WWII, as Hitler's ally the CSA woulda kept us tied up nicely right here in North America.

I honestly doubt it.  Slavery was unsustainable as an economic system.  My guess is that some states would have trickled back into the fold, and the ones that remained would have experienced a bolshivik style revolution.  Remember, only a small fraction of Southerners were slave holders.  The majority were, and still are poor and uneducated.  I think they would have rebelled against the wealthy land owners.

Today, these idiots hold on to some false notion of southern pride.  Back then it would have been all about survival. 

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Both, actually.  His mom was from Scotland.   And he pretends his klansman father was born in Germany for some reason. 

Thanks.  I just remembered the lying about his klansman father being an immigrant. 

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Thanks.  I just remembered the lying about his klansman father being an immigrant. 

Yes, and his first AG is named after Jefferson Davis and GT Beauregard.  

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions

I'd guess theirs was a house that didn't have too many black visitors.

#noracist

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO at The Turtle trying to cast a wide net, saying that everyone needs to cool down, and every example he gives is from the left side of the aisle while he completely ignores Trump's tweets and comments of the past few days.

that sounds exactly like .... hmmm lets see .... every single Republican on the face of the planet.  what else is new?

• Like 1

Either Republican office holders are, almost to a person, racist or racist sympathizers, which says what it says about all Republicans as their proxy, or they are too ignorant, stupid, or smug to know when to not play the us vs them game they’ve set up. 

Or some of each. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

17 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Will Hurd has a weird chin, and A&M, but other than that, good for him.

Chips Aroy, my rep, looks like he was generated in a lab used to replicate youth director child molestors.

Chip Roy, official portrait, 116th Congress.jpg

He's apparently also a weasley cunt who wouldn't follow through on his initial rejection of Trump's racist remark with a formal condemnation. I guess it shouldn't be surprising given the fact he has that same sniveling sneer as his old cowardly boss, Ted. 

I'd like the scoop on this guy from one of you fortysomething UT Law guys on this piece of shit that you must've run across in class.

Edited by bolverk

7 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Chips Aroy, my rep, looks like he was generated in a lab used to replicate youth director child molestors.

He's apparently also a weasley cunt who wouldn't follow through on his initial rejection of Trump's racist remark with a formal condemnation. I guess it shouldn't be surprising given the fact he has that same sniveling sneer as his old cowardly boss, Ted. 

I'd like the scoop on this guy from one of you fortysomething UT Law guys on this piece of shit that you must've run across in class.

giphy.gif

This is actually quite funny.  It really can't be put into words how useless the Democrats are.  They can't even pass a stupid, meaningless resolution without falling into an open manhole.  

They got it done and got the GOP on record.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Welp, 8 republican females from Dallas interviewed on cnn don’t see anything wrong with what Trump has been saying, think he’s doing a great job, and plan to vote for him again. Sigh.

i was watching.  brutal.  nobody says a good thing about him, they just point fingers.  "but they started it" has become the rallying cry of the right.  toddler shit.

makes me glad i'm stuck in my bubble.

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

I just see this guy from Veep

spacer.png

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Siap, how is Trump's latest statement racist? 

I think he is a racist, but how is his comment of "go back to your shit hole country" necessarily racist? 

Because 3 of the 4 people he directed it towards were born here, and all of them have dark skin.

Imagine him saying the same thing to Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was NOT born here. Get the picture?

Edited by Rimbo

Welp, 8 republican females from Dallas interviewed on cnn don’t see anything wrong with what Trump has been saying, think he’s doing a great job, and plan to vote for him again. Sigh.

Any chance there is a link for this?

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The party of family values, everyone!

The best people--where Jason fails miserably was by not getting a lucrative cabinet position or heading an agency like Consumer Protections.