15 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Who's more Christ like, Christ or Trump?

We all know how Fundamentalist Christians would vote on that one. 

I would like to see that one.  So much so that I might just pay personally to fund that survey.  

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Why would he waste time reading something that's a dead-letter?  There is no impeachment clause anymore.  The power of the president is absolute.  We have a Kingpin now, not a President.

The Constitution is just so much toilet paper the moment that the cabal in power decides that it is.  And they have so decided.  It's over.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Trumpkins don’t know history and are mostly dumb as shit. Put Dotard up against anyone and they’ll choose Dotard. 

Someone needs to tell them Washington owned slaves and then retake the poll.  

i feel like we're wading into usc vs the greatest armies in history territory.

it's hard to tell what is real anymore.

narrator - it's all real.

23 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i feel like we're wading into usc vs the greatest armies in history territory.

it's hard to tell what is real anymore.

narrator - it's all real.

This simulation is not a good time. At least the USC-Texas football game did not matter in terms of the actual altering of lives in a way that mattered.

Edited by UpperWestside

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

This simulation is not a good time. At least the USC-Texas football game did not matter in terms of the actual altering of lives in a way that mattered.

You shut your whore mouth!

9 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

angry half baked GIF

9 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

spacer.png

Trump is a true master at diplomacy. Career State Dept and DOD employees must cringe every time he sets foot out of the country, let alone opens his mouth on any diplomatic subject.

"Nobody needs NATO more than France"  Da fuh?  Does he know who else is in NATO?  France has gone 80 years without being invaded, they're on a fucking hotstreak. They don't really need NATO anymore. Unless...?  You don't think?  Yep he's gonna do it.  He's gonna try and declare the immigration wave of Muslims into France "a terrorist invasion".  Yep, watch...

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"Nobody needs NATO more than France"  Da fuh?  Does he know who else is in NATO?  France has gone 80 years without being invaded, they're on a fucking hotstreak. They don't really need NATO anymore. Unless...?  You don't think?  Yep he's gonna do it.  He's gonna try and declare the immigration wave of Muslims into France "a terrorist invasion".  Yep, watch...

The funny thing is that France didn't even participate in the military part of the alliance until just a few years ago, preferring to not have their defense be driven by the whims of US foreign policy.

14 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

I would like to see that one.  So much so that I might just pay personally to fund that survey.  

First question should be:  Would Jesus build the wall?

That's honestly like the incoherent babbling you hear from a grandparent when you go visit them in a rest home right before they pass away.

Just now, DigDug said:

That's honestly like the incoherent babbling you hear from a grandparent when you go visit them in a rest home right before they pass away.

seth meyers please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

Proof that America doesn't have the monopoly on stupidity. 

Wow, nice casual racism here presuming these freedom fighting PoC are stupid.  

12 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Image result for usc cheerleader texas"

5 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

3 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

spacer.png

This.

Care to update that pic and quote...from something like 2 years ago...about how much the Kurds love DOTARD?  As just one example.  Funny shit.  I like it when the trolls make me laugh, so there's that.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

This.

Care to update that pic and quote...from something like 2 years ago...about how much the Kurds love DOTARD?  As just one example.  Funny shit.  I like it when the trolls make me laugh, so there's that.

This post is racist Hong Konger erasure.  

18 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

WTF? Is that real? He's really slipping. I can't imagine him being able to campaign for 2020 if that's him in a friendly interview.

I'm not sure why people "wtf, is that real" anymore, about Trump's moronic verbal missives.  Not ragging on Irwin, b/c I understand the thought.  But the only time I question a Trump quote now, is if it sounds measured and coherent. 

6 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

A.) What?

B.)  Two of the pictures of Syrians are in Assad strongholds...aka not "freedom fighters"...no wonder they like Trump

C.)  The woman at Trump Restaurant is Kurdish...wonder if she's still a Trump supporter...if she hasn't been slaughtered by the Turks yet, that is.

D.)  Let's see how long the Hong Kong folks support Trump after he goes back on his word and supports main-land China to try and get a trade deal done.

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

This post is racist Hong Konger erasure.  

I mean, I ain't gay or nuthin', but I gotta tell ya, I kinda like Erasure...

12247.jpg

I saw Erasure last year and while not a big fan of their work it was a decent show.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, I ain't gay or nuthin', but I gotta tell ya, I kinda like Erasure...

12247.jpg

So does Trump:

I'm building a wall, everyday it's gettin' higher
This time I won't end up another victim of love

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

A.) What?

B.)  Two of the pictures of Syrians are in Assad strongholds...aka not "freedom fighters"...no wonder they like Trump

C.)  The woman at Trump Restaurant is Kurdish...wonder if she's still a Trump supporter...if she hasn't been slaughtered by the Turks yet, that is.

D.)  Let's see how long the Hong Kong folks support Trump after he goes back on his word and supports main-land China to try and get a trade deal done.

It is basically the "Look at my African American there" argument. I'm not racist because I have POC who are here supporting me. Which ended up being....well, kind of casual racism. 

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

It is basically the "Look at my African American there" argument. I'm not racist because I have POC who are here supporting me. Which ended up being....well, kind of casual racism. 

The-Diplomats-Club-1200x700.jpg

30 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

WTF? Is that real? He's really slipping. I can't imagine him being able to campaign for 2020 if that's him in a friendly interview.

Biden has about half the brain cells as Donald and you and everyone else itt will be voting for him next year.  

Biden has about half the brain cells as Donald and you and everyone else itt will be voting for him next year.  

Question for the group...how dumb do you have to be to think Trump seems smart?

Just now, DixonHur said:

Question for the group...how dumb do you have to be to think Trump seems smart?

No one thinks that.  The point is that everyone here laughing at him will be voting for someone equally as stupid.  

No one thinks that.  The point is that everyone here laughing at him will be voting for someone equally as stupid.  

Nope. Try again. This time with vigor. 

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I'm definitely not a Biden fan, but there's a huge difference between making a few gaffs and not being able to form a coherent sentence.

Donald Trump makes W look smart by comparison.  Biden is most certainly not in the discussion.

#malarkey

Just now, DixonHur said:

I'm definitely not a Biden fan, but there's a huge difference between making a few gaffs and not being able to form a coherent sentence.

Please.  Every time Biden appears in public he says something like the below which is as incoherent as the crap Trump bleats out.  Both individuals are obviously suffering from cognitive decline and have no business being President.  

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion