Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

You secure that shit, Hudson.
You may not be wrong, but if you can suck air, then you can grab another walk packet and knock some doors.  Fuck your pity party.  If this country can survive a full blown civil war, than we can survive a this. 

Do I think Trump has a 50/50 chance of winning? Yes.  Do I also understand the demographics of this country and that the Democrats won, bigly, in 2018? Yes. I don’t know about you, but my North Texas grandmother didn’t raise any mewling tittybabies.  Maybe you should step up.

Contributing money like I’ve never done before. Actively advising some local candidates. Will take off Election Day to help any way I can, including working the hotline.

I fucking LOVE lost causes. It’s where I often do my best fighting.

I just don’t have any delusions about our chances. Become the other side won’t follow rules. Any rules. At all.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Trump is not going to skate impeachment.

He is going to skate removal.

His re-election is anything but certain. Right now, he is the underdog in this election.

You are making the huge assumption that GOP voter suppression efforts haven't been successful.  Not to mention the fact that GOP held swing state statehouses have thrown open the doors of their election systems to Russian hacking and interference. 

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

judging from his comments and those of his "press secretary", it sounds like they were really hoping the dems would roll out like 9 articles, and allow trump to poke holes in a few of them.

that didn't happen, and the two they wrote up are rock solid.  so now he's sad.  sad!

Dunno nothin bout those sheep.  But bighorns are big mean bastards that climb like billygoats.  They were hunted by native americans extensively and still are today.  They're sheep.

Apparently, these Argali are an Asian version.

Paid foreign trophy hunting makes me queasy, though.

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

So much.  If they all died in a flaming wreck that didn't hurt anyone else, the world would be a better place.  

I'd take one for the team.  They could crash into me (fuck Dave Mathews) and I'd die a happy man knowing our long national nightmare is over...

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Wait, I know I’m a bleeding heart libtard animal lover who hates hunting but PEOPLE HUNT SHEEP?????

Like, they’re slow dumb sentient sweaters! Where’s the challenge in that?

Hunt? 

Hell, you should see how popular sheep are in College Station. 

6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You guys claiming that trump will win a second terms are most posting shit on the net without any backup and being overly negative. Could it happen? Sure. I could also fuck a Victoria secret model tomorrow night. Anything’s possible, am I right?               

Trump will lose in 2020 unless they steal the entire election or if Hillary decides to run again. And none of you, no matter how smart you may or may not be, know whether or not either one of those will happen. 

After the Alamo the Texas Republic was fucked. Then they somehow won anyway. Anything is possible. 

Anything can happen except for you fucking a Victoria’s Secret model tomorrow night. No man that posts on a message board this much lives that life. 

• Like 2

Today the President will deliver remarks at the White House Summit on Child Care and Paid Leave: Supporting America’s Working Families. Shortly thereafter he will receive his Intelligence Briefing.

In the evening, he will fix his hair, his mahvelous hair, apply his orange fairy dust, and get dolled up to attend the Congressional Ball. Sadly, the Congressional Ball is closed press, because that would be very entertaining and worth a watch. Nowadays it is WH released pics and remarks so it will be cleaned up, but a live feed w/o talking heads (like C-Span live) with mics planted around the room would reveal some entertaining conversations:

"Really, Jim, tonight of all nights? For Pete's sake, can you not find a jacket at Al's Formal Wear or something? It''s not a good look to wear a shirt with the arms cut off."

"Elsie, what are you going to do about this thing with Mayor Pete? You said it's just because you went to school together but people are talking. Mother says he is one of 'them,' and you know how we feel about teh gayz."

"So Adam, how do you plan on going through the handshake line with Trump now that you've been classified as 'not a citizen' and 'human scum?' Vulcan death grip? Elephant dart to the face?"

"Louie, that is waaaay too obvious. Tone it down."

"Personally, I believe that shouting solves a lot of problems when faced with facts."

"Heh, heh Eric, when you see Devin, be sure and 'moo' at him. His face turns three shades of purple. It's hilarious."

"Hey guys! I just strafed the entire receiving line with last night's chili. Melania's face never changed. That woman has no feelings."

Factbase attributed the tweet (re:Greta) as 'Likely Staff.' Factbased's AI is usually accurate but not always. I'm sure his people thought they were being clever and vindictive since his base hates Greta with a passion. If she was a tweeter, an 'Ok boomer' would take some of the wind out of their sails.

Edit to add: Holy tweets! I counted 60 RTs and original tweets in the last hour. Somebody's up and roaring this morning.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition

He’s busy with exec time this morning. I know because my Twitter feed is filled with a bunch of tweets by the whose who of piece of shit trump enablers that I damn sure don’t follow.  Ah A good ol retweet spree to start this beautiful Thursday morning.

11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Do we need to start a "Continuing Assault on the Environment"  meta thread?  Because I know that the last time I was at the Grand Canyon the first thought that came to mind is "Wouldn't an Italian Mega-Development look great right here?"

If he's reelected, it's Monkey Wrench Gang time.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

He’s busy with exec time this morning. I know because my Twitter feed is filled with a bunch of tweets by the whose who of piece of shit trump enablers that I damn sure don’t follow.  Ah A good ol retweet spree to start this beautiful Thursday morning.

Don't sign up for Twitter. Check. Thanks for the confirmation. 

16 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Do we need to start a "Continuing Assault on the Environment"  meta thread?  Because I know that the last time I was at the Grand Canyon the first thought that came to mind is "Wouldn't an Italian Mega-Development look great right here?"

You know that Leopards Eating People's Faces Party?

Plenty of GOP supporters will be "eh, no big deal, I love to stay at sanitized resorts, not the tree hugger places that have real dirt, real animals and real non-landscaped trees."

Then many years later they finally realize that the real rivers in Texas flooded out of their banks so much due to development that they had to reconstruct and pour more concrete in channels that they resembled Schlitterbahn only with toxic water. That the Post Oak savannahs are suburbs with cul-de-sacs and crepe myrtles and the Piney Woods is...well, nvr mind about the Piney Woods, it's probably going to stay the same unless there is a meth lab explosion that sets off a forest fire.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

That's Daniel Boone. 

I thought it was Owen Wilson?

13 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

She does need to chill out tho. She's right and Trump sucks but she's going to grow up really maladjusted I'm afraid.

A lotta people are.  Of a shitload of political persuasions.  Because we live in times defined by rage, hate, cruelty, and lies.  Kinda hard to grow up in that stewpot and not end up fucked up.

18 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

She does need to chill out tho. She's right and Trump sucks but she's going to grow up really maladjusted I'm afraid.

Maladjusted in what way? I don’t know all the details of her life (parents’ involvement for ex.) but plenty have come before her for much much less important reasons  (Tiger Woods/Taylor Swift) and survived with some semblance of a life despite issues.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

well.

i dunno. 

i think trump is petty and stupid, obviously.

but greta has put herself out there politically, on purpose. barron has been largely invisible. 

He didn't criticize her opinions or her political action.  Yes, she put herself out there for that.  He accused a child of needing anger management.

Which I guess is perfect for every accusation being a confession, because I'd say trump is a child who needs anger management, but that's a huge insult to children.

• Like 2

well.
i dunno. 
i think trump is petty and stupid, obviously.
but greta has put herself out there politically, on purpose. barron has been largely invisible. 

And no one said shit about Baron.

That lady literally said “Trump can name his son Baron but he can’t make him a barron.”

Don’t fall for the gaslighting.

Trump and his minions have called Greta horrible this, mocked her aspergers, harassed David Hogg & other teenage school shooting survivors etc.

Not one person of note has said boo about Baron Trump unless it’s to express pity for his horrible family.
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And no one said shit about Baron.

That lady literally said “Trump can name his son Baron but he can’t make him a barron.”

Don’t fall for the gaslighting.

Trump and his minions have called Greta horrible this, mocked her aspergers, harassed David Hogg & other teenage school shooting survivors etc.

Not one person of note has said boo about Baron Trump unless it’s to express pity for his horrible family.

This. Conservative forums accused her of lying about her age because she “wasn’t wearing makeup,” they sexualized her and said no man would want her because she ‘is a harpy.’ And they wrap it up by saying she invites this by speaking up. Despicable behavior that in no way discusses the topic about which she is so passionate. Kinda like other groups that speak out about police brutality due to race, or sexual harassment due to gender. 

Hell, Dershowitz tried to argue that Epstein’s rape victims were consensual engagements. 

So, I hope Greta and her generation goes on to study and do great things.