Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Maybe.

In all seriousness, note that the subject in the first interview was "people", to which he subsequently referred to with the pronoun "he".  

Donald Trump is (let's all say it together) full of shit.  He's a serial liar.  He cannot be trusted, ever.  His pudding brain delivers random "facts" to his mouth and they have no relation to past truth, current truth, or even future truth.  He's sick, he's evil, and he needs to be gone.  He will not be gone until he dies.

You can’t prove that.

What you’re talking about is hearsay. 

Where are your fact witnesses to prove that he’s sick? OR evil? Or that he’s lying?

4 facts are plain to see and haven’t changed.

1.) Donald Trump was elected President and is our president

2.) Donald Trump has spoken to people

3.) Some of those people were men.

4.) Adleson, Kraft, etc are all men

LET ME REPEAT: THE FACTS HAVE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS NOT LYING WHEN TALKING HE TALKED ABOUT JEWS, ISRAEL, AND IRAN.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

he's tweeted that at least a dozen times.  the more his moron fans see it the more it sticks.

I think the main audience for those tweets are Republican Congressmen and Senators. It's more a threat than a boast. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

This decision might define Roberts' legacy.  He's authored some monster decisions, but this is going to come down to him, and how historians view the Roberts Court may come back to this single ruling.

Hide contents

We know how this is going to end.

All emphasis added.

Our institutions have failed.  They aren't coming back.  There will be no resurrection, no miracles.

InsecureFalseGuppy-size_restricted.gif

And the GOP did this.  They murdered the Republic.  For greed, and ephemeral power. 

22 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

There are similar videos for "big strong men crying while they thank me" and "I was Michigan man of the year" where he repeatedly tells the same premise but changes the actors, the dates, the circumstances... depending on his audience.  

My favorite (although it is painful to say one has a 'favorite' lie/story) is the ammo story. It takes those big strong war fighters and reduces them to blubbering generals wiping their tears with their medals. Lot of folks out there stockpile ammo, so it makes his audience feel better.

Pew! Pew!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

This decision might define Roberts' legacy.  He's authored some monster decisions, but this is going to come down to him, and how historians view the Roberts Court may come back to this single ruling.

Reveal hidden contents

We know how this is going to end.

It may affect my Christmas shopping.

Bakker03.png?w=640

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

I like to tell myself that Bill Hicks in 2019 would be the same as Bill Hicks in 1991.

Sadly, he'd probably be MAGA and that make me sad.

You could have Bill Hicks and George Carlin touring together and doing 3-4 hour sets every night, selling out everywhere, and one would talk about the stupidity of Trump, while the other tackled the stupidity of Trump's fanbase, and they could easily alternate.   Your typical Trumpkin would drive people like Hicks and Carlin up the fucking walls.

• Like 2

Just now, elfenix said:

See, that's why you have to use one name for your made up friend. Like Bob Sacamono.

You mean Lomez, or Corky Ramirez, or Bobby Pinkus, or Jay Riemenschneider?  And like Trump, more than one of these made-up friends is Jewish (Lomez is Orthodox , to boot). 

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I like to tell myself that Bill Hicks in 2019 would be the same as Bill Hicks in 1991.

Sadly, he'd probably be MAGA and that make me sad.

Uh. No. You apparently do not know bill Hicks well enough and should quickly apologize for this blasphemy. 

• Like 4

For the first time in quite awhile, the President's daily (public) schedule is not listed. It may simply be late, or it could be that the Administration has declared that minions don't need to know what the rulers are doing.

The first tweet of today has been attributed as "likely Trump," but the sentence is too well-constructed (comparatively) so I'm hedging that it is his guy in the office. Factbased AI gets it right most of the time, but Dan, or whatever his name is, has probably lost about a hundred plus little gray cells simply by proximity to Il Dewsh.

Guess we will know when we know.

10 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump is already putting Parscales massive targeted data buy to use. It would be nice if they advocated for every eligible citizen to register. Aw, who am I kidding?!

Somewhere, Wulaw is still telling himself how principled evangelicals are and how they'll never support Trump.

• Like 5

The data that Parscales bought combined with the phone tracking (the Democrats use the phone tracking as well) is going to be leveraged like crazy. I mean they have this stuff dialed down to knowing what your worst fears are and are ready to prey upon them. Notice that Trump does not say anything about getting all Americans to vote which is obvious to us, but I'm guessing that as they get more and more data sourced, more polling places will close in 'certain locations' and the bubble the campaign is attempting to create will have thicker and thicker walls. I have been inundated with emails from the GOP but since I do not social media, have at least been spared that annoyance.

Texas is one of the absolute worst states for this, and if any news comes across your radar about a potential closing, consider protesting to the relevant authorities.

45 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

For the first time in quite awhile, the President's daily (public) schedule is not listed. It may simply be late, or it could be that the Administration has declared that minions don't need to know what the rulers are doing.

The first tweet of today has been attributed as "likely Trump," but the sentence is too well-constructed (comparatively) so I'm hedging that it is his guy in the office. Factbased AI gets it right most of the time, but Dan, or whatever his name is, has probably lost about a hundred plus little gray cells simply by proximity to Il Dewsh.

Guess we will know when we know.

Another portion of his physical?

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And because Hillary Clinton was a really shitty candidate who took states for granted.

And because 63 million people were too fucking stupid to see that they were being conned right in front of their fucking faces.  Even if some of them did it as a form of protest, fuck them.  You don't elect the craziest corrupt asshole in the room.  You take your lumps and try harder next time.  

11 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And because Hillary Clinton was a really shitty candidate who took states for granted.

Never mind taking states for granite, Morty.  She was a shitty candidate because she didn't energize the base at all because she's been a centrist political weathervane her whole life as evidenced by her vote for the Iraq War, among many other things.  She also was gifted the Access Hollywood tape before a debate but couldn't fully press that advantage because her husband is also a creep.  We'll be fine as long as we don't nominate someone like Biden that's kinda creepy and also the kind of dumbshit that would vote for the Iraq War.  

If it's any consolation, there are 200mm adults in this country that did not vote for Donald Trump.  We have 263 million adults, 63 sided with him.  That's only a quarter of the population, not the "half" or "40%" bullshit I read almost daily.