Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

No, that’s Cooper Carlson. He would have been the best of the Carlson brothers. 

I stood outside of Cooper Carlson's home in the Garden District of New Orleans, and repeatedly yelled "Mr. Archie, can Cooper come out and play?"

No answer, and then the cops pulled up.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

There's nothing one can do but laugh.  Sound strategy, Dems.  "Let's lose the election so Trump can win the election and then we can have him thrown out of office, at which point his VP takes over."

What White House toad said this gem?

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

There's nothing one can do but laugh.  Sound strategy, Dems.  "Let's lose the election so Trump can win the election and then we can have him thrown out of office, at which point his VP takes over."

garyoldmanEVERYONE.gif

21 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

totes normal

https://apnews.com/b5ca596edb800391679d9d75162b73ea

full text of unhinged six page ranting letter on official white house letterhead:

15 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Did anybody see a copy of the letter he sent to Pelosi recently? Truly it was a shining example of statesmanship and decorum. I'm sure a transcript of it will be engraved in marble on some future DOTARD memorial a la the Gettysburg Address on Lincoln's memorial.

Oops. Thread moves too fast for me.

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

probably this one:

ba56b744-977a-11e9-b82d-cb52a89d5dff_ima

she's all fucking in on the bullshit.

13 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

can we talk about the word “dotard” for a minute?

it’s pronounced dott-erd, correct?  emphasis on the dott?  since trump, is there anyone saying it that way, or are people saying doe-tard?  because the 2nd version is what i hear in my head every single time. 

I think in my head "doe- tard", but I'd guess both are probably correct.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it’s pronounced dott-erd, correct?  emphasis on the dott?  since trump, is there anyone saying it that way, or are people saying doe-tard?  because the 2nd version is what i hear in my head every single time. 

Checked a few online online dictionaries: It's a long o. Most (my attempts at phonetic spellings) say "dough-terd"; found one that actually suggests it's "dough-derd"

22 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i think doe-tard as well.  mostly because it rhymes with goat herd, and this administration is a total fucking goat rodeo, so it all makes sense.

• Like 2

Info from Surly Lib approved, left leaning poll aggregator. 

Segregation was majority approved, ballet box wise. Shaggy liberals ( i.e., old blue dog dems and sane moderate republicans) have never said America was not stupid, disinterested or selfish enough that Trump could not win in 2020. Shaggy liberals have never said that the GOP Senate contains enough non-traitors and non-hypocrites that Trump would be convicted.

There are certainly enough GRHorns shuffling around listening to Fox, going to GOP meetings for the donuts, etc., to permanently fuck up this country and its institutions - ‘cause lib tears.

Don’t confuse ballet strength with a nexity to morals or intelligence when Trump is in play. The fun will be after Trump us gone, when the Trump copy cats race to the bottom in an effort to be the next stable genius (think an army of new Gym Jordans out hatey-hate talking each other. )
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

On reflection, how much different is his letter from some crazed letter to the editor that some backwoods paper would have published.

You could truly cut and paste this and put it on r/The_Donald and it would fit in perfectly.

Pretty sure he posts in NextDoor.  But he’s using a different name, but I’ve read such diatribes on there before.   

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I just hopped on the computer to catch up on the news. I couldn't connect to Twitter. It could just be me, but SOMEONE'S head will explode if HE CANNOT TWEET.

Thanks Jack!

It’ll be interesting what happens after he is out of office and kicked off Twitter.

1 hour ago, TommyGufano said:

Checked a few online online dictionaries: It's a long o. Most (my attempts at phonetic spellings) say "dough-terd"; found one that actually suggests it's "dough-derd"

Interestingly enough, it's related to the word "doddard", which is a term that means a tree that has lost it's top/upper branches due to rot or decay.