2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

“Us”? Lol whatever closet aggy. Never seen anyone associated with Texas ever say BTHO anyone. And I’ve been going to games since the late 80’s.

You’ve never heard the band say “BTHO?!” They’ve done it every single game for decades. Maybe you haven’t paid close attention. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

“Us”? Lol whatever closet aggy. Never seen anyone associated with Texas ever say BTHO anyone. And I’ve been going to games since the late 80’s.

The band was marching down Decatur chanting "Beat the hell outta Georgia" all day yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

You’ve never heard the band say “BTHO?!” They’ve done it every single game for decades. Maybe you haven’t paid close attention. 

Yep. And every single school in the SWC was doing at least as recently as the late 70s. That's the first time I started paying attention, so for all I know it goes even further back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Yep. And every single school in the SWC was doing at least as recently as the late 70s. That's the first time I started paying attention, so for all I know it goes even further back.

Aside from killing people practicing their turditions, nothing aggy does is original.

Other people even fucked sheep before aggy perfected it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Not sure if serious, but the band chants "beat the hell out of OU" during the middle of March Grandioso multiple times every OU game. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Is this thread telling me to Bet The House On Georgia?

36 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Well... maybe bet your neighbor's house.

I got in at Tex+12.5, still thinking that's a win. Remains to be seen, but OU+14.5 got me well onto the plus side.

Edited by Tex Long

"BTHO Opponent X" is sonetimes included in march grandioso, often for OU. I don't like copying aggy's thing but it's definitely there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, and Holly Rowe.

Sub Rowe with Maria Taylor and this would be ESPN’s top lineup.

An even better production would be having Taylor do yoga stretches in see-through leggings with the game playing in a PiP box on one corner of the screen.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Is Orlando still employing that dumb ass 3 man front that gets stonewalled over and over again? If so, we are going to get blown out. 

It'd actually work great against UGA if we ran a true E-T-E with OLB's walked up on the LOS. We don't need to run 5 DB's against their passing game IMO 

Jones                                                                       Sterns

Davis                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Boyd

Johnson                                  Wheeler

Hager                   Roach                                 Nelson                                  Omenihu              McCulloch                        

• Like 1