Gettin Laid: 2019

SquishMitten

I'm exaggerating, but you know, we have a 6 yo and a 3yo so the dry spells happen sometimes.

I have a 5 yo, 3yo, and 13 week old. I’ve never gone more than two weeks, usually 1/week minimum. Not that the wife is always interested, but she knows I have certain needs. You’ve gotta get that shit under control

1 hour ago, jeevsie said:

Dear Penthouse Forum:

Things like this never happen to me....

the old National Lampoon once had "Children's letters to Penthouse Forum".  

It was awesome.  "I'm no John C. Holmes, but my weiner was a rock-hard 2 and a half inches when I saw her nearly-developed breasts"

10 hours ago, Droopy said:

Ive been thinking of starting a new thread, but will post this here for now. 

The wife is going through some sort of change, and has become insatiable in bed. It's actually been going on for about 2 years now. We fuck about 3 times a week and do oral outside of that at least 2 days. Its like having my own living sex doll. Shes into just about every suggestion for sex. Weve bought toys, clothes, sex gear, whips, ass plugs, vibrators, etc... any hole, any  location shes into it. In the car, covered back porch, balcony, she's a voyeur . Shes lost weight and is most likely going through a mid life crisis sort of deal, and has never been into sex really. Shes a teacher and has always been shy, but shes broken out of her shell and onto my junk like you wouldn't  believe. Ive got pics but doubt i can put them on here, but may start a thread if i can get access to the new NSAA.

Ps, the plugs and shit are for her ass not mine, although a tongue is  nice from time to time.

Mrs. South Austin has been going through something similar the past two years, thought not at the level you’re describing. Definitely a mid-life thing going on since she hit 40 and the baby/toddler years were behind her. She’s always been into sex and is great in bed, but she’s been a ton more adventurous and expressive, and has instigated sex a lot more than she ever did before.  And as some of you fellow assholes from the old site remember, she got a nice set of bolt-on’s, which certainly helped the cause. I’m just going to ride it out as long as I can.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Who else is she fucking?

He said she was a teacher, what more do you really need to know?

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I fucked my girlfriend on a blanket in the middle of one of the soccer fields at Circle C a few nights ago.  Finished up and had a late night cocktail at The District on the back home.

username checks out.

Edited by mulletpelini

Used to be, the weekends were for fuckin', as the kids were off to their mother's and my wife and I had the house to ourselves. Now, the kids are working and our routine is all messed up. I still get it a couple times a week but never when I want it. Like hardly ever on a Friday or Saturday night, I gotta strike on Tuesday or something. It really sucks because I don't work Fridays, so I spend all day on the edge and then she fizzles out at 9:30 "Ugh, I'm exhausted". 

We’ve got two young kids, 2 and 5, so opportunities tend to be limited when one or both is us are up by 6 on the weekends...and the rare ‘late’ mornings in January that usually signal go time were wasted as she was recovering from a rough sinus surgery. However after a date night at Uchi last week I got to ring in 2019.

Naturally yesterday she tested positive for the flu and I’m back to sleeping in the guest room + handling all the kid duties + worried I’ll come down with the flu myself...doesn’t matter, had sex.

Illnesses suck.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, Sandman said:

Used to be, the weekends were for fuckin', as the kids were off to their mother's and my wife and I had the house to ourselves. Now, the kids are working and our routine is all messed up. I still get it a couple times a week but never when I want it. Like hardly ever on a Friday or Saturday night, I gotta strike on Tuesday or something. It really sucks because I don't work Fridays, so I spend all day on the edge and then she fizzles out at 9:30 "Ugh, I'm exhausted". 

Kids getting their drivers license is great, except that you no longer control when they are home.

I remember that phase of high school and college ages kids.  Felt like a revolving door of people cock-blocking us.  When they can't drive you control when they are and aren't home.  That shit goes out the window fast.

Little Johnny isn't home all week until she starts grabbing at your dick on Saturday night and then he shows up, tired from whatever and just wants to hang at home for a while.  Then, he get's his second wind and goes out to see his friends at 11:00, five minutes after the wife starts snoring.

• Haha 1

Y'all must not be exercising, eating right, and giving in to every last damned thing she wants. Been married 27 years, and averaging 10 times a week the last few months. It's not rocket science -- she wants something dumb? Give her something dumb.

So...how old are your kids?

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Y'all must not be exercising, eating right, and giving in to every last damned thing she wants. Been married 27 years, and averaging 10 times a week the last few months. It's not rocket science -- she wants something dumb? Give her something dumb.

Averaging 10 times a week of what? Fucking? C’mon man....ain’t no one believing that shit.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Buuuuuuulllllshit. 120 times the last 3 months and after 27 years...what. the . fuck. ever. 10 times a week?!?!?! smh Must be 10 times punching the clown a week.

11 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

To be fair, it's not sustainable. Feast or famine. But no famines like the celibacy this thread is full of, for damn sure. Either one of us gets cranky as hell after a 3 or 4 day drought.

No, no ,no. You know us. We allow almost anything. But when you cross the line and throw such a number out there. A number that you know will mind fuck the guys who measure frequency by the orbit of Jupiter. Well, we won’t stand for that.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, Sandman said:

It really sucks because I don't work Fridays, so I spend all day on the edge and then she fizzles out at 9:30 "Ugh, I'm exhausted". 

Have I heard it? Yes.  It's not a stop sign though, it's a fucking green light.

"No problem, I'll do all the work and who knows you might just getting a sleeping aid in the process.  No guarantees though."

I'm thinking I might get some tonight.