Gettin Laid: 2019

SquishMitten

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

I've been divorced( just once) for almost 10 years and have had more than my fair share of quality tail since then, but only one that I even thought about something long term with. I came very close to marrying her a year or so ago, but things just went to shit after we got engaged. It was tough at first but eventually I felt like I dodged a bullet that things worked out the way they did. I had about decided I'm good with being a single dude from here on out.

So I met someone new on Dec 1 that I've been taking things very slow with, which is not my norm. She is so gorgeous and so fucking awesome in just about every way...I can actually see myself settling down with her for good....more than just thinking about it I must admit. I took her out dancing last night and she ended up staying the night at my house after we got back, which I wasn't expecting her to do. Holy fuck that was amazing. I might just have to hang up the bachelor life for good.

#tl/dr, got laid, might be in love

I remember the first time I had sex too.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

About 2 weeks ago my wife cracked a couple of ribs. Hurts to even turn over in bed.  Needless to say sex of any kind has been off the table. Hopefully she heals soon. 

Sorry, dude. Didn’t realize I was deep enough to crack ribs. I’ll be more careful next time. 

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You've posted 3 pics of her since the lay heard around the world last week. Pedestal. Nice knowing you.

I’m going to go ahead and say that immortal has left the game. 

Leads me to a question. How many here only have 1/4th or 1/8th the shit they should have because of divorce?

Edited by Jhawk

5 hours ago, Jhawk said:

I’m going to go ahead and say that immortal has left the game. 

Leads me to a question. How many here only have 1/4th or 1/8th the shit they should have because of divorce?

When my son was divorced in 1996, out of the kitchen gadgets all he got was the electric carving knife which had only one blade.

• Like 2