Gettin Laid: 2019

SquishMitten

Thought January was going to end without. But toward the end of the month, she texts me just before lunch (my office is next door to my house) wanting some. Forgot to actually eat lunch before heading back to the office. 

We had some beers the next night. That ended in an impromptu session in the bathroom like we used to do years ago when people were over for a party or to watch the game. 

So, January ended great. 

This afternoon she texted about 45 minutes before it was time for her to go get kids from school “You want to take a break from work?  If so, hurry up.”  

Today was a good day. 

• Like 4

I had a coworker once tell me that if I focused on work as much as I focused on getting pussy that I'd be a millionaire.  Well now I focus more on work so I had to make my pussy plan for the year (think its on page 1).  Buttttttt... I was talking with a buddy who is 29 the other day and he fucked 16 chicks in january.  He also does blow and molly a ton and drinks every other night but he's good looking and has great game so I don't doubt him.

My thoughts... how fucking exhausting would that be?  Chasing 16 girls, and even fucking that many would be ridiculously tiring.  Bottom line, I think I'm in a weird mental spot where I don't want to have to try to get laid but I don't want to have a significant other that I have to deal with.  Then you start to do the math and realize that having a very casual girl (5-6 times a month) and hiring a pro once or twice a month is probably the best way to go.

• Like 1

My wife is about to go back on hormone treatment, so I better buckle up.

I can't believe that a few short years ago I was complaining that she was insatiable.

Nice bj this morning.

We are in the middle of a church class using the dynamic marriage institute material, the goal of which is to have an awesome, a affair free marriage. Apparently church people love to fuck around if they ain't getting their needs met at home, so the authors stipulate that any marriage where one party isn't getting an emotional need filled needs to be examined.

This husband needs to feel like a stud. That felt a little weird when I admitted it to about a dozen other couples at church.

I had a coworker once tell me that if I focused on work as much as I focused on getting pussy that I'd be a millionaire.  Well now I focus more on work so I had to make my pussy plan for the year (think its on page 1).  Buttttttt... I was talking with a buddy who is 29 the other day and he fucked 16 chicks in january.  He also does blow and molly a ton and drinks every other night but he's good looking and has great game so I don't doubt him.
My thoughts... how fucking exhausting would that be?  Chasing 16 girls, and even fucking that many would be ridiculously tiring.  Bottom line, I think I'm in a weird mental spot where I don't want to have to try to get laid but I don't want to have a significant other that I have to deal with.  Then you start to do the math and realize that having a very casual girl (5-6 times a month) and hiring a pro once or twice a month is probably the best way to go.
Holy shit, get JT jr. On the surl pronto!

2 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:
6 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Holy shit, get JT jr. On the surl pronto!

He's seriously an animal.  He just started with the drugs in the last two months, says he's going to ride it until he's 30 then give it all up.  I don't want to make it look like I blow him or anything but the dude is good looking and in great shape.  I've only ever seen him with one girl that wasn't 8+ and he was shitfaced.  He fucked her in her car then came back into the bar when she left.

2 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

I agree, chasing pussy and remembering who the fuck is who in all the apps and snapchat is a pain in the ass and gets tiring. 

This is where I'm at.  My strategy is basically to get a girl, keep her for 2 months or so and then dump her.  In my experience, this is about the time they start having to talk about feelings and they start with the innuendo like introducing you to their friends (happens at about 3-4 weeks) and hanging on you.  Then friends ask ridiculous questions like "how long have you two been together" and you just know that she is telling them you're a couple and you know you don't want that.  Then I'll take a week or two off and find the next one.

I set my Hinge account so it is in Oklahoma (moving there on friday) and it has been off the hook for 3 weeks.  Based on the talent pool, if I am going to share my adventures with you guys I'm going to need some sort of handicap.  I'd probably set it at something like 1.5-2 points on every girl because the girls down there that are single are not good.

• Like 2

Bottom line, I think I'm in a weird mental spot where I don't want to have to try to get laid but I don't want to have a significant other that I have to deal with.  Then you start to do the math and realize that having a very casual girl (5-6 times a month) and hiring a pro once or twice a month is probably the best way to go.

It’s called “turning 30*”
*40 in NYC and LA.

7 hours ago, Jhawk said:

He's seriously an animal.  He just started with the drugs in the last two months, says he's going to ride it until he's 30 then give it all up.  I don't want to make it look like I blow him or anything but the dude is good looking and in great shape.  I've only ever seen him with one girl that wasn't 8+ and he was shitfaced.  He fucked her in her car then came back into the bar when she left.

Dude we get it it's alright we don't care if you're below 8+ and blow dudes in cars at bars you don't have to make shit up.

7dkrzhmcbkf21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by mulletpelini
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Got divorced after 21 years of marriage and have been single the last three years.  I've had more sex in the last 24 months than I have in the last 20 years of marriage.  I have a steady girlfriend and we're 5+ times per week.  Someone above mentioned vacations and yes, it's usually twice per day on vacation.  I feel for all you married guys as i was lucky to get it once per month while married - the math usually worked out to probably 5-8 times per year.  Sad, really.

So, yeah, she took 1/2 my shit but I'm getting laid almost daily like a king now...Profit!

P.S. - I've found that divorced chicks in their late 30's early 40's are horny.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Loose Stool said:

Got divorced after 21 years of marriage and have been single the last three years.  I've had more sex in the last 24 months than I have in the last 20 years of marriage.  I have a steady girlfriend and we're 5+ times per week.  Someone above mentioned vacations and yes, it's usually twice per day on vacation.  I feel for all you married guys as i was lucky to get it once per month while married - the math usually worked out to probably 5-8 times per year.  Sad, really.

So, yeah, she took 1/2 my shit but I'm getting laid almost daily like a king now...Profit!

I can confirm this.

11 hours ago, Loose Stool said:

You don't have to be an asshole about it....

To be fair, it's not sustainable. Feast or famine. But no famines like the celibacy this thread is full of, for damn sure. Either one of us gets cranky as hell after a 3 or 4 day drought.
Guessing your age based on how many years you've been married, enjoy it while you can. It sounds like her ovaries are having a closeout sale.

On 2/7/2019 at 3:45 PM, ulukinatme said:

Late February may be coming early tonight....and so will I.

Wife got tipsy and propositioned me again last night, she didn't need to twist my arm.  She was tipsy last week too.  If alcohol makes her horny now, I may need to keep the refrigerator stocked.  I'm not even mad that my wife has been intoxicated the last two times we've had sex.  2019 is shaping up to be a good year.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DallasHorn26 said:

Not gonna complain. Divorced a year ago, probably been laid more in the past year than I did in 11 years if marriage. Can't say they've all been 10s, but don't care had sex.

I've fucked a couple of 10's in my life, or maybe 9.5's depending on personal taste.  But the best sex of my life was with a 7.  And I got a wonderful blowjob from a chubby 3 in college who I'd known for two hours.  10s are overrated.  There are a lot of pleasant surprises out there.  

• Like 4

Divorced in my late 30’s. Travel for a living. Being that Tinder profile they haven’t seen before in their town and having a nice hotel room a couple miles from where they live ...  they know no one will know how slutty they’ve been since you don’t live there... it was like fish in a barrel for about 6 or 7 years.    A new girl once a week took almost no effort. Everything from college girls to 48 year old empty nest milfs.  Equal opportunity.   

Stopped for a while to start relationships with women back home. Neither lasted more than about a year or so. The feeling of pursuing a girl and making it happen just can’t be matched by a relationship in my experience. New pussy is always better.   

Maybe I’m getting more mature, err...  old. I’m in another relationship now that has hit the 1.5 year mark. So far so good, still exciting, still working at it, hasn’t gotten old yet.   This one might stick. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Divorced in my late 30’s. Travel for a living. Being that Tinder profile they haven’t seen before in their town and having a nice hotel room a couple miles from where they live ...  they know no one will know how slutty they’ve been since you don’t live there... it was like fish in a barrel for about 6 or 7 years.    A new girl once a week took almost no effort. Everything from college girls to 48 year old empty nest milfs.  Equal opportunity.   

Stopped for a while to start relationships with women back home. Neither lasted more than about a year or so. The feeling of pursuing a girl and making it happen just can’t be matched by a relationship in my experience. New pussy is always better.   

Maybe I’m getting more mature, err...  old. I’m in another relationship now that has hit the 1.5 year mark. So far so good, still exciting, still working at it, hasn’t gotten old yet.   This one might stick. 

User name checks out. 

I'm mid 30s and  finding girls from late 20s-late 30s, could easily schedule one nearly every night of the week at this rate, but my wallet doesn't appreciate it.  (Divorced=not Surly 1%).  The one's that explicitly say they are not looking for a hook up on their profile seem to be the easiest ones.

21 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I've fucked a couple of 10's in my life, or maybe 9.5's depending on personal taste.  But the best sex of my life was with a 7.  And I got a wonderful blowjob from a chubby 3 in college who I'd known for two hours.  10s are overrated.  There are a lot of pleasant surprises out there.  

Slumpbusters give the best blowjobs, because they have to.