Thujone

Jkwellborn

When the time is right.
2018 season in review gonna be lit. Or maybe 2019 season preview.

Texas' first win against USC. Take the loss pussy. Okay cool, Hook 'em. Bevo and the Sugar Bowl. Go fuck yourself bitch. We're Baaaaaack. Title game. KK pulling a Lane Kiffin Tennessee flip flop. And I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.

2 hours ago, APMP said:

Texas' first win against USC. Take the loss pussy. Okay cool, Hook 'em. Bevo and the Sugar Bowl. Go fuck yourself bitch. We're Baaaaaack. Title game. KK pulling a Lane Kiffin Tennessee flip flop. And I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.

Wtf?

On 1/9/2019 at 5:59 AM, APMP said:

This post is brought to you by Scotch

Thujone is a ketone and a monoterpene that occurs naturally in two diastereomeric forms.

Seriously.

They admitted a ketone and a monoterphene as an undergrad at UT. And the bastard doesn’t even get included in the “payscale.com” ratings because his version of either ketone or monoterpene isn’t included in the payscale.com metrics because “it” allegedly wasted money on post-graduate education.

My concern is whether Thujone is a one-off, or whether there are others of his type amongst our alumni. Fuck the ketones and the monoterphenes. We see you.

But hey, buy me a beer and I’m willing to reconsider my anti-ketone and anti-monterpheneite sensitivities. 

Thujone is a ketone and a monoterpene that occurs naturally in two diastereomeric forms.
Seriously.
They admitted a ketone and a monoterphene as an undergrad at UT. And the bastard doesn’t even get included in the “payscale.com” ratings because his version of either ketone or monoterpene isn’t included in the payscale.com metrics because “it” allegedly wasted money on post-graduate education.
My concern is whether Thujone is a one-off, or whether there are others of his type amongst our alumni. Fuck the ketones and the monoterphenes. We see you.
But hey, buy me a beer and I’m willing to reconsider my anti-ketone and anti-monterpheneite sensitivities. 
I dont know what the fuck you just little kid,but your special and you reached out and touched a brothers heart...#moviequote

Jesus jumped up Christ Palomino. I only care if the SOB wants to come back. He’s got kids or a kid and shit and is busy I imagine. Also art is subjective and hard. I wish that guy that wrote for the old Big 12 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bringonthecats.com/platform/amp/2013/8/29/4670892/adventures-of-the-big-12-the-bbq

would show up again! He hasn’t either and his shit was awesome not like y’all ever read it. 

On 1/8/2019 at 12:47 PM, MAGS® said:

Picasso can't be forced to work....  His masterpieces come in their own time.  

Exactly. You don't just summon the muse. The muse comes to you in its own sweet time.  It's like what Faulkner said about writing. "Writing well is easy. You just sit behind the typewriter until little drops of blood appear on your forehead."

Either that or you just eat a couple of pot brownies.

5 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
8 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:
Seriously.

Read more  

I dont know what the fuck you just little kid,but your special and you reached out and touched a brothers heart...#moviequote

I hate the assholes at UT who put this “education” in my brain.

Much like Thujone, we all suffer from the curse of education. 

I hope UT baseball does well or this is going to be a looooong offseason. 

• Like 1