2019 Rain Thread

Biff Tannen

Back to the topic that we came here for.  Did y'all get rain yesterday in the Austin area?  Houston was 1" - 5" depending on how lucky you were.  Got a good 3" at our house... (that's what she said)
Yesterday was trash day in my neighborhood. Had 12-15 inches in the empty can when I emptied last night.

4 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:
4 hours ago, texasdago said:
Back to the topic that we came here for.  Did y'all get rain yesterday in the Austin area?  Houston was 1" - 5" depending on how lucky you were.  Got a good 3" at our house... (that's what she said)

Yesterday was trash day in my neighborhood. Had 12-15 inches in the empty can when I emptied last night.

You should attach your trash can to the fence to serve as a weather gauge.

4 minutes ago, Modessit said:
1 hour ago, crash_davis said:
seriously where's Phd?
first Machinator, and now Phd? 

When was his last post? There was a news report of an accident out near Paleface on Oct 27th with a man in his 50s going to the hospital with serious injuries. No name and haven't seen an update about it.

Last post was Sept 17th, I think.

Seriously, nobody knows phd in real life?  This sucks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Modessit said:
1 hour ago, crash_davis said:
seriously where's Phd?
first Machinator, and now Phd? 

When was his last post? There was a news report of an accident out near Paleface on Oct 27th with a man in his 50s going to the hospital with serious injuries. No name and haven't seen an update about it.

I think it's been stated, but looks like his last post was on Sept 17th.  

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Last post was Sept 17th, I think.

Seriously, nobody knows phd in real life?  This sucks.

Just now, Trey3216 said:

I think it's been stated, but looks like his last post was on Sept 17th.  

damn, i didn't realize it'd been that long since he posted. somethings up. hopefully he won the lottery and is on some remote island with a nary a fuck in the world.

3 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Figured I'd post this here, it's where you'd look for me.

First, thanks very much for the concern (I had no idea), it's appreciated.  I mean, really?  Wow, that's been surprising.

Second, I'm fine, no medical issues or whatnot.

Last, I've been involved in stuff that's kept me off the board and will probably continue to do so for awhile longer.  I'll see about returning more down the road, maybe Dec or New Year's.  I just wanted to post this to say I'm okay.  Sorry so cryptic and short (some of you might be dropping your jaws that I can make a short post).

Anyway take care, maybe sooner rather than later, hook 'em, OU sucks, and quit posting climate change shit in weather threads- the first sign you have no fucking idea of what all that means (couldn't leave without a zinger!).

Late!

Good to see you and thanks for checking in.  Be sure to get back with us when your Deep State operation completes.  

13 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Figured I'd post this here, it's where you'd look for me.

First, thanks very much for the concern (I had no idea), it's appreciated.  I mean, really?  Wow, that's been surprising.

Second, I'm fine, no medical issues or whatnot.

Last, I've been involved in stuff that's kept me off the board and will probably continue to do so for awhile longer.  I'll see about returning more down the road, maybe Dec or New Year's.  I just wanted to post this to say I'm okay.  Sorry so cryptic and short (some of you might be dropping your jaws that I can make a short post).

Anyway take care, maybe sooner rather than later, hook 'em, OU sucks, and quit posting climate change shit in weather threads- the first sign you have no fucking idea of what all that means (couldn't leave without a zinger!).

Late!

Just go ahead and tell us the day the meteor is going to hit.  We won't let it out into the public intertrons.  

38 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

What a dick. Almost two months since you last posted, I spent over an hour on Saturday scrolling through local obituaries, and you show up two days later. I want my Saturday morning back. I demand satisfaction!

Seriously. I googled all the funeral homes. I feel used. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...