2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

20 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Greg McElroy sucks wind, hind teat, and cock.

I’ll listen to the Sirius college football station in the morning (basically a SEC show) and he’s on the aggy bandwagon big time.  Never misses a chance to mention them as a future power. He was saying the same things before Sumlin’s final year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

I’ll listen to the Sirius college football station in the morning (basically a SEC show) and he’s on the aggy bandwagon big time.  Never misses a chance to mention them as a future power. He was saying the same things before Sumlin’s final year. 

No Texas offer butthurt and SEC Network pressure are powerful forces. 

On 7/20/2019 at 7:54 PM, CastHorn said:

I follow Casey Thompson on Snapchat. That dudes work ethic is impressive. He’s always throwing and working on his mechanics. I have confidence he can win games for us this season if needed.

It's going to be very difficult for someone to dethrone Casey once it's his turn, the staff loves him. 995's keep dismissing him and it seems like our general fanbase has too, kid's a winner. It's been mentioned but the staff thinks he is a better version of Greg Ward. If that turns true, he'll be a winner here too.

• Like 2