Game 13: Texas at Kansas State, 8 PM, ESPNU

Machinator

Kansas State is favored by 2.

How many minutes into the game will it take for the idiot fans in Manhattan to explode in boos like the refs just made the worst call in the history of sports? 

It'll definitely happen before the first TV timeout. 

Just now, Revolution512 said:

KSt is only -2? What am I missing?

They have struggled so far this year, which is rather inexplicable since they returned almost everyone from a pretty darn good 2018 team last year.

Maybe someone who follows k-state can give a better answer for their struggles so far this year--I have no explanation.

when we go into this weave on offense- wow. it's too bad that i'm not able to record it on my dvr (having to watch on my phone), but it was remarkable how pointless all of the movement was. Everyone who wasn't weaving was literally just standing still watching play which hilariously ended with the ball going into the corner opposite of where all of those dudes were standing. Beyond terrible. Aimless. Hapless.

Also, good to see that Roach stayed out of the dog house for all of three minutes. 

12 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Would be nice if Tech/WV would get this shit over with. 

Ok, every time the game prior to ours runs late, I go to the ESPN app, as told. And every single time our game isn't there. I refresh a few times and nothing happens, and by that point we're on the regular ESPN channel. Does this happen to anyone else, literally every single time?

Just now, Red Five said:

Ok, every time the game prior to ours runs late, I go to the ESPN app, as told. And every single time our game isn't there. I refresh a few times and nothing happens, and by that point we're on the regular ESPN channel. Does this happen to anyone else, literally every single time?

This is an accurate description of the events.

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

it was happening to me tonight for the longest time when i realized that i needed to click on the "watch espn" tab of the espn app. of course a)by that time the game had started, and b), in the past the game would just be playing whenever i opened the app since the team is one of my listed favorites. so that is weird. 

You have to go to espn 3

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Same. For me the Watchespn app does this, and the ESPN app freezes on anything. 

Total garbage.