Game 13: Texas at Kansas State, 8 PM, ESPNU

Machinator

1 minute ago, Cashcar said:

Its a legit question. Shaka is just fucking awful. This team is designed to press and play up tempo. Yet Shaka has Coleman walking the fucking ball up and settling for 3 pointers. We have some very good athletes with Hayes, Sims, Snoop, Coleman, and Hamm. Force the tempo and use your assets vs always taking what the other team gives you. 

beyond that, the word all summer was that we were going to run this "7 second offense" and be one of the teams that most likes to get up and down. aaaaaaannnnnd then the season actually started and we are one of the slowest and most inept offenses in major college ball. so not only are we slow and bad, shaka had claimed that we were going to be going uptempo and looking totally different. there's no wiggle room there. that's failure. 

and to think i thought when we got some decent recruiting classes we'd start playing hi pressure soul crushing D since we wouldn't have to worry about guys fouling out so much.  boy was I wrong

our cuts are so poor off the weave, we put no pressure on the D at all.

thank goodness KSU is really bad.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

and to think i thought when we got some decent recruiting classes we'd start playing hi pressure soul crushing D since we wouldn't have to worry about guys fouling out so much.  boy was I wrong

our cuts are so poor off the weave, we put no pressure on the D at all.

thank goodness KSU is really bad.

I think we may be worse