Yancy McKnight

Slacks

23 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Not a good showing from the S&C staff. Team looks slow, soft, and injury prone. 

the injuries to the DBs are very concerning.  I don’t know if that’s S&C or tackling technique or both.  but whenever those guys go in for a big hit they are coming up lame. 

• 11 months later...
2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Not sure how yesterday should be pinned on McKnight. We were in better shape at the end of the game and S&C doesn't cause people to overrun tackles, not try to use their arms to tackle, fail to block, drop punts, etc.

just tired of hearing how we "look"  SEC on the lines and then get pushed around

1 hour ago, hookem48 said:

just tired of hearing how we "look"  SEC on the lines and then get pushed around

Our DL man handled a pretty good Tech OL.  Tech is bad but their offense has weapons.  They have big physical WRs, 2 OL that will play in the NFL, an nfl caliber RB, and Bowman will be one of the better QBs we will face in the big 12.  I think as far as a S&C aspect, we didn’t seem tired.  Tech’s defense was exhausted at the end of the game.  Where I was disappointed was our OL.  Tech was consistently getting pressure with a 3 man rush.  Okafor also had 3-4 penalties called on him.  But they don’t seem physical at all in the run game.  Our RBs would be dominant if we could get any push from our OL.