2017-2018 PGA Tour

bigup2dahorns

8 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

wouldn't surprise me if prices hit all time highs for tickets to the Masters this year (secondary market obviously). gonna be awesome.

Nobody cares about the secondary market.

14 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

wouldn't surprise me if prices hit all time highs for tickets to the Masters this year (secondary market obviously). gonna be awesome.

Most of Atlanta is on Spring Break that week. Tickets have been hard to unload. I turned down a Thursday ticket myself, and we’re doing a work event there and struggling to get local execs to go. They all cite spring break and say remember them next year. 

4 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Most of Atlanta is on Spring Break that week. Tickets have been hard to unload. I turned down a Thursday ticket myself, and we’re doing a work event there and struggling to get local execs to go. They all cite spring break and say remember them next year. 

Interesting. But in ATL it’s always a lot easier to come by a ticket by knowing someone. Stubhub is showing $1,700 for Thursday (asking price). Weekly badges were about $5,500 when I went awhile back when Tiger was doing well. I think prices will be higher this year. We’ll see.

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I don't understand how anyone could turn down the opportunity to go to the Masters.

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I don't understand how anyone could turn down the opportunity to go to the Masters.

I have kids in that prime age for fun family stuff, and I’ve been before. And can likely go again (sometimes it’s good to be in tech sales in Atlanta). But I feel you. It’s magnificent. 

10 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

If you have extras you need to just get rid of, I'm available.

I'm headed to Augusta Wed/Thur this year.  I couldn't be happier about how well the top dudes are playing going into it, I'm really going to be struggling to figure out who to watch or if I should just post up in a spot and watch all the groups come through.  I'm a little :/ about the weather though because there are currently rain chances for Wednesday.  Last year, I sat in our rent house and watched it rain instead of getting to see the practice rounds/par 3 contest.

Is Jordan the worst putter from under 3 feet of any elite player in the history of the game?  I mean there have been yippers who fall off the map, but he's elite despite missing these putts virtually every round..  

6 hours ago, Stu said:

Is Jordan the worst putter from under 3 feet of any elite player in the history of the game?  I mean there have been yippers who fall off the map, but he's elite despite missing these putts virtually every round..  

His putting has been spot on at the Masters.  I hope it continues but am worried this year.