2019 Board Improvement Thread

immamac

[mention=397]immamac[/mention] I use the timeline format and love it. However, there are far too many Cloak Room threads, which I never visit, cluttering it up. My request is an easy way to eliminate those threads in my timeline. I know the work around Is to check every forum except Cloak Room. However, that method makes it difficult to look at a single forum when needed then go back to seeing every thread but those from Cloak Room Thanks for your consideration. 
I don’t want it to be permanent.  I’d still like the option to look it occasionally. Thanks!
Lulz

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

Having a hard time seeing the tweets embedded in posts on both my laptop (non-apple) and iphone/ipad.  Started yesterday. 

same with IG, last 1-2 days. the error message i get on the mobile site says that there was an error on IG's side, but then when i use tapa the IG posts embed without any problem. 

i cleared my cookies and logged back in; still having the same issue.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGzsHL7FNoM/?igshid=8dfc89ft79jz

edit: the error message still says that the link could not be embedded due to an error from IG, but again, it embeds if i post it on tapa.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Like 1

I think I've figured out whats going on with the weird shit. I am gonna take s103 out of the server rotation...it doesn't have egress access to the internet and I think that borks some things in the board and there's no proxy settings for php globally...fuck

On 10/23/2020 at 8:37 AM, Orange&White said:

Can we get the new forums into the list in the white strip at the top of the page? Just below the social media icons?

On 10/23/2020 at 8:59 AM, Lobo said:

Yes, like the business/6th street page.  It's not directly accessible with the other forums

Bumping this back up so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

is there any way to mute/turn off that stupid fucking gif on the home page?

Are we taking about this GIF?

TOM HERMAN GTFO.gif

I came here to ask if everyone is seeing it or it is just for certain accounts since I started seeing it yesterday after 5 failed posts. I must not have been thinking clearly because all got shot down quickly and in every case people were right.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:46 AM, Hate said:

The “unread” view on Tapa has been broken for a few days now. I receive this error every time.

fdd6e3ca9a0aa3d6cf5208c0741faa07.png

I used to be able to try again and it would update, but it does not work anymore.

I updated tapa, try logging out and back in.