“Okay.”

Blanton

On 1/3/2019 at 12:15 AM, Blanton said:

Just rewatched this clip and realized I don't think it was blocked very well.  There appears to be more distance between the two characters than what is implied by Marky Mark's head movement following Damon's fall.  Seems like they would have only been two or three feet apart for Marky's head to have to move that much.

"Marriage is an important part of getting ahead...lets people know you're not a homo. A married guy seems more stable. They see the ring and think at least somebody can stand the sunofabitch. Ladies see the ring they know immediately you must have some cash and your cock must work."

"It's working...overtime"

"I'm glad to hear that"

"Thanks"

Edited by Dennis Taylor

5 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Just rewatched this clip and realized I don't think it was blocked very well.  There appears to be more distance between the two characters than what is implied by Marky Mark's head movement following Damon's fall.  Seems like they would have only been two or three feet apart for Marky's head to have to move that much.

yeah you can file this comment under “who gives a shit?”